Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.10.2018 00:19
ol you, too. Sometimes a loud guy who you think is something other than what hes presenting, you find out hes not what he preten Antworten

The list of players in NBA history?who have averaged 20 points by age 20 is loaded with No. 1 overall picks, Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers. It includes Shaquille ONeal, Adrian Dantley, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis and Kyrie Irving.Last year Andrew Wiggins became the 10th player to reach the mark, when he averaged 20.7 points per game in his second year with the Minnesota Timberwolves. Pure scoring is a volume stat, and theres a reason why so many high picks score a lot: They generally go to bad teams who need someone to make baskets.Elton Brand, who had a good but not great career, is on it. As is Tyreke Evans, whose promising start was derailed by injuries. So its not the holy grail number, but the track records of the stars on the list says plenty. It also leaves a range of outcomes for Wiggins, who is still a bit of a mystery.Is he going to trend toward the superstars on that list? Will this, the golden third season when so many of the leagues great players took a leap, be when he does? These are vital questions for the future of the Wolves and what theyre going to make of their promising young roster.Tom Thibodeau knows it. Of all the projects hes working on in taking over a team that hasnt made the playoffs for 12 years, Wiggins is a priority. He has spent a lot of time with Wiggins since getting the job, being with him in individual workouts, video sessions and on the road. The teams potential is tied largely to Karl-Anthony Towns and Wiggins, but it is Wiggins whose future appears less clear.?When you look at what Andrews done, for a guy his age, its very impressive, Thibodeau said. He has to continue to grow, and so does Karl. We dont want to be known as young players with potential forever. That has to translate into something for our team. So I think the big thing is the challenge to be complete.Wiggins has developed a strong midrange game, and he has gotten more comfortable with this back to the basket. He gets to the foul line at a high rate, driving his scoring numbers, and although his 3-point shooting numbers arent great -- 30 percent for his career -- he made them at a 41 percent clip after the All-Star break last season. He has added bulk, though he still sometimes gets bodied by bigger small forwards.More alarming is his rebounding, just 3.6 per game last season, and his squishy defensive numbers. He ranked 38th among small forwards in real plus-minus, not surprising as the Wolves finished in the bottom five in team defense last year. Beyond the numbers, though, the eye test shows hes not yet reaching his capabilities as a defender. This is clearly an area where Thibodeau is going to work.He molded Jimmy Butler, a player with perhaps fewer physical gifts than Wiggins but remarkable will, into one of the leagues best wing players. Comparing Wiggins to Butler isnt fair; they have different traits, and Butler is older. But Thibodeau needs Wiggins to trend more toward Butler, who flourished under Thibodeaus daily challenges.His first two seasons have been very good, but it hasnt translated into wins, Thibodeau said. Commitment to improve is huge for us.Wiggins is feeling it. His first few months with Thibodeau have been heavy on defense and accountability, the gravelly voice on him with every defensive rotation. Wednesday in front of a quiet preseason crowd in Lincoln, Nebraska,?Thibodeaus voice boomed throughout the arena as Wiggins worked against the bigger and more mature Wilson Chandler of the Denver Nuggets. Wiggins had 20 points in just 28 minutes; his shot wasnt on, but his knack for getting to the foul line was in midseason form. He was trying to be in the right place at the right time, even if it wasnt always the case.I looked at my stats, and I was like, Im too big and too athletic to average three rebounds a game, Wiggins said. A lot of people can score. What else can you do?The book on Wiggins thus far in his young career is that hes immensely talented but sometimes looks like he doesnt have intensity to match. Some of the best games of his career came in his first few games against the Cleveland Cavaliers, the team that traded him for Kevin Love after letting him twist in the wind for the entire summer of 2014.In those games, he played with a fire in trying to prove a point; he averaged 32 points in his first three games against Cleveland. As impressive as it was, it left a question as to what could motivate him to do it more often.I dont think you really know a player until you coach him yourself, Thibodeau said. So you hear things, you see things. I know when I coached against Andrew his rookie year, he gave us fits. I know what hes capable of doing. I think its the personality type. Winners come in all personality types. Some guys have that quiet confidence, and they really go after you. Some guys can fool you, too. Sometimes a loud guy who you think is something other than what hes presenting, you find out hes not what he pretends to be. So you look at the actions more than anything else.Thibodeau has told his players about what he learned working with Team USA last summer, when he saw the leagues best players during their offseason pouring work in after practices and talking to each other, going over ideas. For someone who is never satisfied himself, the work ethic of the elite appealed to Thibodeau.And after early practices in training camp, there was Wiggins working out after practice with Thibodeau watching over him and then walking with him to the locker room with instructions.Im trying to take a leadership role; Im really trying to break this playoff slump, Wiggins said. When we were working out on individual stuff, coach tries to get to know you -- he really tries to learn your game. We can be as good as we want to be. I know thats a general thing to say, I know. Were working on it.For October, thats all that can really be said. Wiggins is working on it. So is Thibodeau.You get into tough situations, how does a guy respond? How does a guy work? When youre going against the best, how does he respond? And I think that gets revealed over time, Thibodeau said. But the drive, the passion, the intelligence -- those things go a long way. Usually the guys who put the work into it, those are the guys who improve. Michael Johnson Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Clayton Fejedelem Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseyssale.com/?tag=christian-westerman-jersey-sale . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Vincent Rey Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Randy Bullock Jersey . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU.At the recent NHL combine in Toronto, Jordan Subban was asked if his brothers, Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. and Boston Bruins first-round pick Malcolm, gave him any advice about the event. "Well, P.K. was sleeping so I couldnt talk to him," said a grinning Jordan, who is poised to become the third Subban brother drafted when NHL teams converge on New Jerseys Prudential Center on June 30. The combine was his last chance to showcase his talents on a big stage. So, why didnt he try and wake his oldest brother up to pick his brain? "Hes a heavy sleeper," said Jordan, who plays for the OHLs Belleville Bulls, still wearing a big smile. But P.K. Subban was very much awake on Saturday night in Chicago where he formally accepted the Norris Trophy as the NHLs top defenceman. And during his meeting with reporters it was suggested that the 24-year-old had set the bar mighty high for Jordan, who is also a defenceman. Malcolm, meanwhile, is a goalie, who was drafted 24th overall by the Bruins a year ago. PIZZA & POTENTIAL "I dont think he really sees it that way," P.K. said. "I think he kind of wants to do more than what Ive achieved. Hes a special individual. Hes going to be an amazing player. The thing about Jordan is a lot of people might look [past him] but theyre going to be surprised in the near future about how good he is, because I really do think that he has a lot more potential than both myself and Malcolm. "Put it this way: Theres seven people in our family [his parents and two sisters to go along with the three brothers], if theres only six slices of pizza at the table, Jordans getting one. Thats how I like to talk about Jordan. Hes that type of kid and hes got that type of character and hell fight his way to the NHL." More potential than a Norris Trophy winner? Is that simply sibling pride? Jordan, after all, is only the 55th-ranked North American skater on NHL Central Scoutings final list of top prospects. TSN scout Craig Button has him at No. 41 on his final list. But P.K., who was picked in the second round (43rd overall) in the 2007 NHL draft, insists teams shouldnt sleep on his younger brother. JORDANS SKILL LEVEL IS MUCH HIGHER THAN MINE "Jordan plays more of a cerebral type [of game],," said P.dddddddddddd.K. "Hes more of a thinker. I play off my instincts and I try to do a little bit of everything, but I think Jordans skill level is much higher than mine. I mean, Im on the ice with him every day during the summer doing skill stuff and hes the one demonstrating the drills ... Im not. Im the guy still trying to learn them. Hes got a tremendous amount of skill and thats OK, I mean, I dont know exactly where hes ranked in the draft or where hes supposed to go, but weve always been the ones to come from the bottom and surprise people so if thats what hes got to do hell do it." P.K. was a sixth-round pick in the 2005 OHL Priority Selection while Malcolm was an 11th rounder in 2009. Both bucked the odds to make a splash at the NHL Draft. Jordan, meanwhile, was a first-round OHL pick in 2011, but may end up being a later NHL pick than either of his brothers. "We both like to play emotional and compete very hard," said Jordan of P.K., "but hes a little bit bigger than me so I try to play a little more smarter and just use my stick well and stuff like that while he can get away with using his strength and his body." Jordan stands 5-foot-9 and weighs in at 175 pounds while P.K. is 6-foot, 216. But the difference between the two dont end with dimensions. "I try to stay a little bit more calmer than P.K., but a little more exciting, outgoing than Malcolm so somewhere in between I guess," said Jordan. I HAVE TO DO IT FOR MYSELF Jordan admits his brothers did come up during his interviews with NHL teams during the combine, but notes, "There wasnt too much chatter about them, especially in Torontos room about P.K. ... just kidding." Jordan realizes much of the attention hes getting in the lead-up to the draft has to do with who his older siblings are and he says thats okay by him. But, in the same breath, he makes it clear he doesnt feel like hes living in their shadows. "I dont really think its following in their footsteps. Obviously, Im proud to have two brothers that I can look up to and theyve really helped me out along the way, but for me its just about paving my own path in my own career. Once I get on the ice they cant do anything for me. I have to do it for myself." Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz