Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.10.2018 00:20
t before Crawford could react.Zajac, who had a two-goal game on Oct. 25 against Arizona, has eight goals this season.It feels go Antworten

CHICAGO -- Marian Hossa may be playing like the most experienced member of Chicago Blackhawks, but he doesnt show signs of being one of the teams oldest players.The 37-year-old forward is as crafty as ever and seems to have plenty of gas left in the tank -- even when Chicago rolls beyond regulation time.Hossa scored his team-leading 12th goal through a screen at 1:31 of overtime to lift the Blackhawks to a 4-3 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Thursday night.Hossas shot through traffic from high in the slot beat Cory Schneider on the glove side, moments after New Jerseys Mike Cammalleri hit the post on a prime chance against Chicagos Corey Crawford.(Patrick Kane) took the puck, just gave it to me and I tried to hold it and maybe see my options, said Hossa, who will turn 38 on Jan. 12. And I didnt see anything so I tried to shoot through the screen.I dont think goalie saw much. It wasnt a hard shot but I just tried to shoot it at the net.It worked, and the Western Conference-leading Blackhawks won their second straight as they played beyond regulation for the third consecutive time. Chicago is 3-0-1 in its last four.Hossas heroics allowed the Blackhawks to overcome a hat trick by New Jerseys Travis Zajac in a high-tempo game with few stoppages.Zajacs third goal of the game at 8:49 of the third tied it 3-all after scores by Chicagos Artem Anisimov and Niklas Hjalmarsson late in the second period had put the Blackhawks ahead.(Hossa) seems to have found the fountain of youth, Hjalmarsson said. Hes looking better and stronger than ever.Hes been a huge key player for our team. One of the most professional players Ive ever played with. Fun to see how hard he still works.Marcus Kruger also connected for Chicago to end a 22-game drought.The Devils have dropped four straight, but coach John Hynes isnt upset with his teams energy level.We competed, we played with passion, our quality of play was very good, Hynes said. We have to clean up some penalties but I think if we have the competition level, the passion we played . we have something to really build on.Zajac completed his second career hat trick from the low edge of the left circle after taking a slick cross-ice pass from Cammalleri. He fired into a wide open net before Crawford could react.Zajac, who had a two-goal game on Oct. 25 against Arizona, has eight goals this season.It feels good, Zajac said, but youd trade it for a win, especially a road win, because weve had difficulty getting those.The Devils are 3-7-4 on the road, but 7-0-2 at the Prudential Center.Crawford finished with 30 saves, Schneider made 29.New Jersey forward Taylor Hall returned to the Devils lineup after missing eight games with a torn meniscus in his left knee.Hall had knee surgery on Nov. 16. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2010 draft originally was expected to miss three to four weeks.The Blackhawks played without captain Jonathan Toews, who missed his fourth straight game due to an upper-body injury. The 28-year-old center has four goals and eight assists in 21 games.New Jersey forward John Quenneville, the 20-year-old second cousin of Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville, made his NHL debut. John Quenneville was the Devils first-round draft pick, 30th overall, in 2014.Anisimov tied it 2-2 when he drove to the net and backhanded in a loose rebound. Schneider made a pad save in Anisimovs initial tip-in attempt of Duncan Keiths shot from the point.Hjalmarrson put Chicago in front for the first time, 3-2, with 1:35 left in the second on a fluttering screened shot from high in the slot.Game notes Zajacs recording his first hat trick in March 2014 vs Florida. . New Jersey acquired the 25-year-old Hall in a trade from Edmonton last June. He had five goals and seven assists heading into Thursday night. ... Anisimov appeared to be at 100 percent, despite limping off the ice in the third period of Tuesdays 2-1 shootout win over Florida after Keiths shot hit the inside of his lower right leg. ... New Jersey C Sergey Kalinin missed the game due to an illness. ... The Devils healthy scratches were D Jon Merrill and C Jacob Josefson. Chicago sat out F Jordin Tootoo and D Gustav Forsling.UP NEXTDevils: Conclude a four-game trip in Nashville on Saturday afternoon.Blackhawks: Visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday afternoon. Teddy Bridgewater College Jersey . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.cheaplouisvillejerseys.com/ . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Luke Hancock College Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Cheap Louisville Jerseys Authentic . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. After a day of traveling around in China, meeting and greeting the masses,?Golden State Warriors?guard Stephen Curry was in a good mood.Having seen my video of my game against New York Knicks big man Kristaps Porzingis, the reigning two-time MVP suggested we use the court in Guangzhou, China -- where Under Armour had just finished a consumer event in front of 1,500 fans.He then offered to play a game.I feared it was H-O-R-S-E. Luckily, Curry knew that I sstunk at basketball.ddddddddddddThe game took two minutes and somehow ... I beat him.I was shooting from the high-school 3-point line (the top of the key) and made one shot. Curry -- who shot 28 percent on shots beyond 35-feet last season -- had three attempts from half-court to best that, but he was off the mark on all three. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz