Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.11.2018 00:52
rgency," the Dallas forward said. "When you tie the game like that, its always a psychological hit on an opponent." Blas Perez s Antworten

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- Blas Perez and his FC Dallas teammates didnt get discouraged when they fell behind twice in the second half. Instead, they responded in kind. "It is important to tie the game before anything and there is always urgency," the Dallas forward said. "When you tie the game like that, its always a psychological hit on an opponent." Blas Perez scored his second goal in the 66th minute to lift MLS-leading FC Dallas into a 2-2 tie Saturday night with the Colorado Rapids, who got two goals from Atiba Harris. "Our team showed a lot of character," Dallas coach Schellas Hyndman said. "When you are on the road, altitude, difficult times, we have a player down with the Jamaican National team (Je-Vaughn Watson) and left two starters home, we had a lot of reasons to fold. "We had a lot of reasons to fold, but it showed a lot of character to go down, come back, go down again and come back." Perez had only three goals in his previous 13 games for FC Dallas (8-2-4), which is unbeaten in its last four meetings with the Rapids. "The boys did a great job today because FC Dallas is a good team," Colorado coach Oscar Pareja said. "We got the lead twice and we were frustrated." FC Dallas is 7-1-4 in its last 12 games. They have outscored their opponents 21-14 in that stretch and lead the MLS with 29 goals. The Rapids (5-4-5) extended their unbeaten streak to six games, a stretch that includes three wins. Colorado is 5-1-3 in its last eight. Goalkeeper Clint Irwin is 5-2-4 with five shutouts since becoming the starter. Dallas won the first meeting, 1-0 on March 2. Neither team had a shot on goal in the first half. The closest a team came to scoring came in the 37th minute when Perez took a feed from Fabian Castillo and put the ball past Irwin. The goal was waved off because the ball was clearly past the end line when Castillo made the pass. "It was a tough game going back and forth in the first half," said Perez. "Both teams had chances in the second half." Then came a 10-minute period where all four goals were scored. "I think we stayed with what we had been doing in the first half," Harris said of the difference in scoring chances for the Rapids. "We were able to create a lot more space in the second half." The offences took control of the game in the second half. Harris made the first shot of the game count with his header past the dive of Dallas keeper Raul Fernandez in the 56th minute, taking an inbounds throw from defender Marvell Wynne. "I had good position in the box and I got a handle on the ball and scoredh Perez got the equalizer in the 64th minute. Harris blocked a cross, but the ball bounded back to Perez, who easily beat Irwin. Two minutes later, Harris got behind the Dallas defence, putting Colorado ahead 2-1. Perez countered in the 66th minute with a low drive from the slot, 22 yards out. "It was just a great pass from Jackson," Perez said. "He saw the defender going for the ball and he went over him." Jordan Staal Jersey .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Haydn Fleury Jersey . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. http://www.hurricanesauthority.com/authentic-klas-dahlbeck-hurricanes-jersey/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Marcus Kruger Jersey . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Jaccob Slavin Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Michael Phelps goes for history -- again -- and Katie Ledecky is set up to make some of her own in the Olympic pool.Phelps will be doing double duty Thursday night. Hell swim the 200-meter individual medley final in pursuit of a record fourth consecutive title in the event and return about 30 minutes later for the 100 butterfly semifinals.No swimmer has ever won four golds in the same individual event in consecutive Olympics. Only two athletes, discus thrower Al Oerter and long jumper Carl Lewis, ever have managed the feat.Phelps qualified fourth fastest in 51.60 seconds for the 100 fly. If he gets through to Fridays final, hell also be seeking his fourth gold in a row in that event.Winner of three golds already in Rio, Phelps duels longtime friend and rival Ryan Lochte in the 200 IM. Phelps made a tactical error, though, in the 100 fly heats. He was aiming to get into the second semifinal, which would have given him some extra recovery time after the 200 IM final.But I screwed up, he said. I try not to even think about it because then I get focused on that. But Id like to have those extra seven, eight minutes in between.By competing in the first semi, Phelps has less time to warm down after the 200 IM.Obviously, the first one (200 IM), I need to take care of business, he said. Whatever I can do in the second one (100 fly) just to make it through is what Ill do.Joseph Schooling of Singapore topped the 100 fly heats in 51.41. Hungarys Laszlo Cseh was second quickest in 51.52, while American Tom Shields was third at 51.58. Also advancing were Chad le Clos of South Africa, James Guy of Britain and Santo Condorelli of Canada.Ledecky easily qualified first in the 800 freestyle, with an Olympic-record time of 8 minutes, 12.86 seconds. The 19-year-old American was nearly seven seconds faster than anyone else.If she wins the final on Friday, Ledecky will become the first swimmer since Debbie Meyer in 1968 to sweep the 200, 400 and 800 freestyles.I try not to think too much about the history of anything, said Ledecky, who didnt get to bed until after 3 a.m. after anchoring the U.S. women to victory in the 4x200 free relay on Wednesday. Its all just aabout doing my best every time.ddddddddddddBoglarka Kapas of Hungary qualified second for the 800 free in 8:19.43. Others making the final were Jazz Carlin of Britain, American Leah Smith, Lotte Friis of Denmark and Mireia Belmonte Garcia of Spain, who won the 200 butterfly on Wednesday.Andriy Hovorov of Ukraine was the fastest qualifier in the mens 50 free at 21.72. Two years ago, Russia annexed his home of Crimea and he rejected changing nationality. Helped by funding from Ukraines meager sports budget, Hovorov is in position to win swimmings glamour event.This has all been in my training plan since January, and I qualified with the top result, Hovorov said. Im going to keep it up.A pair of Americans, Nathan Adrian and Anthony Ervin, had the second and third best times in the heats. Adrian, bronze medalist in the 100 free on Wednesday, touched in 21.61. Ervin, the 2000 Olympic champion in the 50, was clocked in 21.63.Also advancing to the semis were defending champion Florent Manaudou of France, Cameron McEvoy of Australia, Vladimir Morozov of Russia, Santo Condorelli of Canada and Bruno Fratus of Brazil.The Iron Lady is chasing her fourth gold medal.Katinka Hosszu of Hungary qualified fastest for the 200 backstroke in 2:06.09. She already has won the 100 back, along with the 200 and 400 individual medleys.Hilary Caldwell of Canada had the second quickest time of 2:07.40. Maya DiRado of the United States, who has won gold, silver and bronze at her first Olympics, was third fastest in 2:08.60.Defending champion Missy Franklin advanced to the semifinals with the 11th-fastest time of 2:09.36. She missed the 200 free final in her only other individual event in Rio.Right now, Im taking it one race at a time, said Franklin, who is struggling to understand her puzzling lack of form this year. My goal is going to be making it into the finals.Franklin earned a gold medal as part of the 4x200 freestyle relay in Rio after swimming in the preliminaries.Kirsty Coventry of Zimbabwe, a two-time Olympic champion in the 200 back, qualified ninth. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz