Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.11.2018 00:58
ledge of the negotiations told The Associated Press on Sunday. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- New Minnesota Timberwolves brass Tom Thibodeau and Scott Layden sat on the sideline through the first two days of free agency as the big money players flew off the market. They dipped their toes into the waters on Day 3 by making a value play for hometown boy Cole Aldrich.The Timberwolves agreed to a three-year, $22 million contract with Aldrich, a native of the Minneapolis suburb of Bloomington, a person with knowledge of the negotiations told The Associated Press on Sunday. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the contract cannot be signed until Thursday.Aldrich was a high school star in Bloomington before attending college at Kansas. He was the 11th overall pick in 2010 and has played for Oklahoma City, Houston, Sacramento, New York and the Clippers.The journeyman is coming off his best season as a pro, when he was a valuable defensive presence off the bench for the Clippers.He will slide into the big-man rotation in Minnesota with Karl-Anthony Towns and Gorgui Dieng.The Timberwolves were in search of a backup big man with Nikola Pekovics foot issues derailing his career and Kevin Garnetts future still up in the air.After other teams splurged on the likes of Bismack Biyombo, Ian Mahinmi and Timofey Mozgov, the Wolves went for a value play with Aldrich.The 7-foot Aldrich will give the Wolves some muscle, defense and rebounding, which is exactly what Thibodeau was looking for as he starts to install a culture built on defense and toughness in Minnesota.The Timberwolves also were in talks with Pau Gasol, but signing Aldrich as another big could have an affect on that prospect. Gasol was also talking to San Antonio, Portland and Toronto, among other suitors.The Wolves also started free agency looking for shooting and could still address that need, perhaps with a backup to shooting guard Zach LaVine, in the coming days. Mitch Morse Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Eric Berry Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysonline.com/?tag=andrew-wylie-jersey-online . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Jordan Devey Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Spencer Ware Jersey . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets.The Toronto Argonauts will have to wait a little longer for first round pick Matt Sewell to help the team. The offensive lineman who played for the McMaster Marauders has decided to return to school to pursue his Masters of Business Administration this year at his alma mater in Hamilton. "Matt is a very bright and talented young man and this is a terrific opportunity for him to become an even more well-rounded individual," said Argonauts general manager Jim Barker. "He has one chance to pursue a special accelerated MBA program this year, and we fully support him in his decision. When we drafted Matt, we didnt expect him to report to our training camp this season but we will continue to keep him in our teams long-term plans. Matt has also informed us that, concurrent with his education, he plans to play out his final year of eligibility at McMaster University.dddddddddddd" Earlier this year, Sewell signed as a free agent with the NFLs Tennessee Titans before being released this week. "I very recently received my final grades from McMaster and I found out I had a one-time opportunity to apply for a one-year accelerated MBA program," said Sewell. "The prospect of completing a Masters degree in the next eight months so that I can then focus all of my efforts on my future as a professional football player was too good to pass up. I want to thank Jim Barker and the Argonauts organization for supporting me in this decision, and I look forward to reporting to training camp in 2014." Sewell was a runner-up for the Hec Crighton award as the Most Valuable Player in the CIS in 2012. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz