Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.11.2018 05:03
nt. We are deeply saddened by it and have worked together with the University to hold Ishmael accountable for his actions.Zamora Antworten

The Baylor Bears have suspended wide receiver Ishmael Zamora for three games after a video emerged of the wide receiver whipping and kicking his dog.Our football program does not condone this behavior by anyone, Baylor coach Jim Grobe said in a statement. We are deeply saddened by it and have worked together with the University to hold Ishmael accountable for his actions.Zamora had been charged with a Class C misdemeanor after a Snapchat video, obtained and released Aug. 19 by KXXV News Channel 25 in Waco, Texas, showed Zamora hitting his dog eight times with a belt and kicking it. The incident occurred in June.In addition to the misdemeanor citation and fine he already received, Baylor announced Zamora must perform 40 hours of community service in a manner that will teach him kindness and respect toward animals.He must also undergo counseling and relinquish his dog to an animal-friendly home. He sent the dog to live with relatives in Houston after the incident.I am sorry that I took out my frustration on my dog and accept the punishment that comes with it, Zamora said in a statement. This incident will never, ever happen again. I truly love my dog, however, I know that my actions showed differently and I know that I made a big mistake. I apologize to my family, teammates, Baylor University and our fans for my actions.Eventually, I hope that everyone can see who I really am and that I am not a terrible person. This incident does not and will not define me, and I know that I am the one who will have to prove that to others in the days ahead.Grobe said he heard from many passionate individuals over the past 10 days and understood their concerns. He said his goal for Zamoras discipline is to be educational and restorative in the hopes Zamora will learn from his actions.Ingrid Newkirk, president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, issued a statement last week suggesting Zamora receive anger management training and work with the animal rights organization or a local animal shelter to do something that will never fully make amends but will at least help other dogs who have been abused.An online petition demanding Zamora be kicked off the team drew more than 170,000 supporters.The sophomore was listed as a starter on Baylors depth chart, which was released Monday. Zamora caught nine passes for 132 yards and two touchdowns last season.Hell miss three nonconference games and return for Baylors Big 12 opener against Oklahoma State on Sept. 24. Zamora will continue to practice with the team during his suspension if he meets the provisions of his sanctions.Ishmaels behavior toward his dog is disheartening, and is not condoned, Baylor athletic director Mack Rhoades said in a statement. We believe with proper counseling and training Ishmael can learn from this and I expect that of him. Ive conveyed to him my expectation that his actions and his service will illustrate his commitment to change. Nike MLB Jerseys Outlet . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. http://www.cheapbaseballjerseysstore.com/ . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys China . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Baseball Jerseys China . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Round 7 was a see-sawing affair that saw two sets of back to back games. The top of the table Sydney Kings and Perth Wildcats split their games while the New Zealand Breakers and Illawarra Hawks also split theirs.Home court advantage was a big factor this week as five of the six games fell to the home side; Adelaide were the only side not to deliver in front of their home crowd.Melbourne finally returned to the winners list with the return of star guard Chris Goulding, as well as welcoming in new import, Casper Ware.Unfortunately, the action wasnt exactly edge of your seat material as only one out of the six games was decided by single figures.So who and what stood out the most during round 7?Hot StartsJumping out of the blocks and getting a quick start against your opponent is crucial in games of basketball. It puts the opposition squarely behind the eight ball and can force them to throw away the game plan in the hopes of getting back into the game.Every side that won the opening quarter this round won the game.Brisbane stunned Adelaide, hitting more threes in the opening quarter than Adelaide did for the entire game. New Zealand flew out of the blocks and scored the opening 12 points against Illawarra in their opening game; a deficit that was to great too overcome.Welcome ReturnChris Goulding finally pulled on the United jersey again and it couldnt have come at a better time for his side. United had lost five straight since Goulding went down with his ankle injury against the Brisbane Bullets in round 3. Squaring off against the Cairns Taipans and hoping to get off the bottom of the ladder, Goulding was firing on all cylinders.Finishing the game with 30 points and an incredible 8/12 from beyond the arc, equalling the United record for made threes in a game. Hitting big shot after big shot and carrying his side over the line.Problems at HomeHome court is supposed to be your fortress, a place where you can impose your will on opposing teams.ddddddddddddUnfortunately for Adelaide, their stadium has effectively become a home away from home for opposing teams.Adelaide have now lost their last four games and more importantly their last two games have been at home. To add some salt into the wounds, theyve lost both games by double digits.The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one, Adelaide need to recognize that they have a major problem on their hands.Johnny FlameWith 7:19 left on the game clock in the fourth quarter and the Kings down by 15 points, they were screaming for answers; thats when Brad Newley caught fire and morphed into Johnny Flame.In the space of 2 minutes and 44 seconds, Newley hit four three pointers and brought the Kings to within 4 points.Running around screens and hitting from all around the arc, Newley was simply unstoppable; ultimately finishing with 34 points and hitting 7/10 from deep. Sadly for the Kings, it wasnt enough as the Wildcats ran away with the contest.BlowoutsRound 7 saw the biggest average winning margin of any round so far this season, eclipsing the round four average of 12.6. With only the one game decided by single digits, the average margin of victory over the weekend ended up a whopping; 15.5 points.Illawarra helped this margin with their 31 point decimation of New Zealand in the final game of the round. So far this season there have been two games decided by over 30 points and Illawarra are responsible for both.There have been 42 games during the 2016/17 NBL season with the average margin of victory sitting at 10.47 points. Whilst the competition has been hotter than ever, the games are unfortunately reflecting a more one-sided affair. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz