Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.11.2018 05:03
nd two teenagers. Every day I like to be busy and I look forward to being busy.Many of those busy hours are spent swimming, biki Antworten

ROME -- Milos Raonic made an early exit at the Italian Open. The 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., lost in the first round to Germanys Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-6 (2), 6-4 on Monday at the Foro Italico. Raonic, the No. 14 seed, played a close first set with no break opportunities, but the No. 22 Kohlschreiber pulled out the one-set lead thanks to a strong tiebreak performance. Raonic saved two break points early in the second set -- at the 1-1 mark -- but later fell behind to Kohlschreiber, who used an effective serve to limit Raonics break chances. The match was completed in one hour 17 minutes. It was the second straight early round exit for Raonic. He was ousted in the second round at the Madrid Open Fernando Verdasco. Raonics next tournament will be the French Open, which begins May 26. Torontos Daniel Nestor is still in contention in Rome. He has a first-round bye in the doubles draw alongside Swedish partner Robert Lindstedt. Dominic Moore Jersey . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Ron Hainsey Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.leafsauthority.com/customized/ . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Josh Leivo Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Tie Domi Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. When she was little, Sheri Zimmerer Branum was a nonstop bundle of energy. She fell in love with sports shortly after she started walking, ran everywhere and became an avid soccer player. When I was 2, all I wanted for Christmas was a Green Bay Packers football helmet, she says.In high school she played soccer on the boys team, then went to Bowling Green where she was a central midfielder for four years. Now 46, shes still the same high-energy athlete and person. Every day she bounces from her jobs as an occupational therapist and high school soccer coach to training and competing as an elite age-group triathlete.I love being busy, says Branum, who lives in Milan, Ohio, with her husband and two teenagers. Every day I like to be busy and I look forward to being busy.Many of those busy hours are spent swimming, biking and running in triathlon, a sport she embraced in 2003 after a former college soccer teammate dared her to enter a sprint-distance triathlon in Cleveland. Her time wasnt memorable, but that didnt matter. She was hooked by the challenge of trying to succeed in three disciplines while being inspired by the athletes all around her.Thirteen years after her first tri, she finds it unbelievable that she continues to excel and improve. In September, she competed on behalf of the U.S. in the International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Grand Final championships in Cozumel, Mexico, winning the bronze medal in the Olympic-distance race and finishing fifth in sprint distance. I never thought I would be able to achieve that level of fitness and competitiveness, she says.Yet ever since those days as an energetic kid, her competitive streak has been part of her success story. A lean 5-foot-2, 100-pound dynamo under short, blond locks, she has always stood tall in sports. She says the support she received from her late father, Jerry Zimmerer, has been invaluable. I race by Sheri Zimmerer Branum in honor of my dad, who instilled in me from a young age that I could achieve anything I wanted to, and that dynamite comes in small packages, she says.Branum has been an occupational therapist for 21 years, treating patients who have suffered strokes and brain injuries, have heart ailments, and those with mobility-inhibiting diseases like Parkinsons.My goal is to rehabilitate people of all ages with various disabilities or disease processes to reach their maximum level of independence, she says.She works for Firelands Regional Medical Center in Sandusky, Ohio, traveling across the northern part of the state to aid people in their homes. Its exciting what you can do for them to keep them safe and independent, she says.The job also has given her insights into how to take care of herself as an athlete. As she has moved into her 40s, she listens more to her body when it sends signals that shes overtraining or might be close to an injury. She tries to heed those signals and back off. Plus, she has added more weight training to maintain strength.You might not tell by looking at me, she says, laughing.What she learned in earning her masters degree in occupational therapy and through experience and continued study has been invaluable. Its helped me with understanding the body holistically, she says. To know everything must work together in order to perform your best.That knowledge led Branum to change her eating habits about three years ago to fuel her long, active days. She now eats six to 10 small meals a day. The goal is to have a constant flow of nutriennts and hydration.ddddddddddddAs the kids got older I was able to train more frequently, and then I noticed my nutritional demands changed, she says. I was feeling lightheaded frequently, so I started always having food with me and making sure I was always snacking and eating. Immediately, she felt better and her performance improved.If Im feeling sluggish, I usually eat 100 to 200 calories and I feel better, she says. Her menu is full of apples, bananas, peanut and almond butters, rice cakes, chicken, vegetables, salads and whey protein shakes.Branum gets in some type of training every day. Even on an off day, shell do a 30-minute bike ride. On most days shes up before sunrise, doing some laundry and house cleanup before heading off for a swim, bike or run workout. Then comes work, followed by two to three hours of soccer practice during the season. Sometimes, shell sneak in another workout late in the day.She has coached soccer for 15 years, since her daughter began playing. Now she coaches her daughters varsity girls team at Edison High in Milan. Soccer was Branums first love, and remains a big part of her life, but she no longer plays. Sometimes in practice her athletes will try to coax her into action, but she mostly declines.Recently she was invited to play an indoor match and accepted. But she quickly benched herself. I was like, This is a recipe for a serious injury and Ill be regretting my decision, she says. So I played three minutes and told my daughter she could take all my shifts, because I didnt want to get hurt. Thats the last thing I need.Perhaps most impressive of all -- and in spite of her busy schedule -- Branum says shes a better triathlete now than she was 10 years ago because of her improved cardiovascular fitness and technical skills in each sport. In 2015, she was third in the sprint-distance (750-meter swim, 20K bike, 5K run) national age-group (45-49) championships. This year, she has taken first overall among women in nine regional sprint- or Olympic-distance triathlons or road races. She also set a PR of 1:26:20 in the Columbus Half Marathon in October.Her highlight, though, was representing the U.S. with her performance at the triathlon worlds in Cozumel. To her it was a dream to enjoy the camaraderie of teammates while competing against athletes from across the world. I was excited when I got [the USA racing singlet] in the mail and excited to wear it, she says.Branum had never done an open-water swim in the Caribbean until her Olympic-distance (1.5K swim, 40K bike, 10K run) race in Mexico. The current and buoys were shifting, which made for a tightly packed swim, and she came out of the water in 33rd place. But she poured it on in the bike portion with the 11th-best time before posting the top 10K run (41:34) to clinch her spot on the podium.She has had one success after another the past two years. This year in Omaha, Nebraska, she again qualified for the U.S. team at the 2017 age-group world championships in the Netherlands. When you start to believe in yourself, then you start to see even better results, she says.The combination of belief and busyness has been a winning one for Branum, and triathlon has become her perfect passion.Its an amazing challenge to try to improve your swim and your bike and your run while being healthy and fulfilling all your other life goals, she says. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz