Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.11.2018 05:06
t without the presence of an artist at all. And she actually did just that -- having choreographed the music video for Iggy Azal Antworten

Halfway through her master class last Thursday at Millennium Dance Complex in Studio City, California, Tricia Miranda paused instruction and brought the attendees into a group huddle. Miranda had something she needed to share. Over a hundred dancers surrounded her on the dark-brown dance floor in utter silence, their attention hyper-focused on one of the premier hip-hop choreographers in the world who stood before them dressed in her signature look: baggy pants, a hoodie and oversized bamboo earrings.Stop dancing and start performing, Miranda told the dancers, after seeing they hadnt quite captured the intended attitude of her choreography -- a high-energy, hard-hitting piece set to Lil Scrappys No Problem.(Warning: this video includes explicit language)Against the backdrop of the studios trademark slogan Unity in Diversity, she spoke while a roving television crew followed behind. Its an atmosphere that has become second nature for Miranda, but for a majority of the dancers, many of whom were taking her class for the first time, the presence of the lens had changed their performance demeanor.Dont let a camera keep you from doing what you love, in the place that you should be most comfortable. This space is our home, Miranda said pointing to the camera. Live YOUR life.This is Mirandas world in a nutshell.In 2014, she released a video from her class that was choreographed to Nicki Minajs hit song Anaconda. The performance, which was solely intended to promote her choreography for an upcoming dance tour, went viral and to date has 28.7 million views on YouTube. Since then, virality has become commonplace for Miranda, who has become one of the dance industrys most sought-after talents, and whose videos have helped to raise the profile of the hip-hop dance community on an international level.It was only a matter of time until a mainstream network caught wind of her success. In January, MTV will unveil Going Off, Mirandas own show, which is inspired by her classes.Miranda, a native of Yuma, Arizona, started as a trained ballet dancer -- calling herself a chola ballerina who shaved the sides of her head and rocked hoop earrings and dark lipstick while donning her ballet shoes. In her late teens she co-directed a ballet company and received a full scholarship to the prestigious Joffrey Ballet in Chicago. But her dream was to be like the dancers she saw on television and her inspiration Tina Landon, who both danced with and choreographed for Janet Jackson. After moving to Los Angeles at the age of 21, Miranda knew it was time to truly pursue her dreams.Her big break happened just three years later at 24 when she was cast as a dancer on Beyoncés Ladies First world tour. She later became a staple in the touring industry.Miranda has gone on to tour with the likes of the Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez and Daddy Yankee. She has also been featured in music videos like Lopezs Do it Well in 2007 (as a lead dancer), and Britney Spears Circus in 2008.However, after 12 years as a video and tour dancer, Miranda said she began to lose her passion due to the high demands and oftentimes unfriendly environment. A taxing experience during the filming of Spears Circus video was Mirandas last straw.My knees were bleeding from doing groundwork in the gravel, and I was just starting to feel over it -- and I remember never having that feeling before, Miranda said. Its not fair to take a spot from a hungry dancer who deserves to be there just to get a check. Im not that person, thats not for me.At the height of her game, Miranda took a risk and left the stage to pursue choreography full time.Miranda has since dedicated herself to training the next generation of industry dancers who run as young as 8 years old.People always ask me do I miss dancing, and I dont. I love being behind the camera, said Miranda, who rarely appears in the videos she posts today. I get more satisfaction out of seeing my dancers book jobs and perform. Ive had my time to be in videos and do all that. Now, I want everyone to focus on my [students].?As someone who knows both sides of the cutthroat industry she understands what it takes to make it. Miranda uses the camera as a tool to help her students become comfortable with dancing without an audience and in front of a lens -- something that Miranda said used to terrify her as a dancer. Mirandas respected presence and the demands of her choreography brings out the best in her students, especially in her classes. Simply put, she wants everyone to win.She demands something so brilliant in you. Shell pull out the star in you, said Darrion Gallegos, an assistant of Mirandas who can be seen in most of her class videos. Shes a visionary.Miranda has also gone on to choreograph for artists such as Gwen Stefani and Charli XCX, and brand commercials including Starbucks, H&M, Sprint and Sketchers. Most notably, Miranda co-choreographed Missy Elliotts Super Bowl XLIX performance, a request she received from Elliott herself.Missy called me personally and was like, Listen ... I need four kids in my show and I dont trust nobody else to work with children but you, said Miranda, whom met Elliott through the rappers protégé Sharaya J.To be at a Tricia Miranda class is to be at a party -- and thats just the way Miranda wants it.My class is hype! Its high energy, but its also educational, said Miranda who described her style as being a combination of new school moves with old school energy. Everything was hype and everything was big. I still bring that energy to my choreography.When you walk into [one of her classes], you feel like something is going to happen. Youre going to witness something magical, said Taylor Thomas, one of Mirandas assistants who can also be spotted in her class videos.Its that infectious sprit which caught the eye of producers at MTV. After running through initial ideas, the collective settled on a series that centered around Mirandas classes.Each week, the show will follow Miranda as she instructs a class filled with some of the industrys best young talents. At the end of each episode, one dancer will book a job for a new project of Mirandas or of her various guest choreographers or musical artists whom she invites on the show. Going Off is like Miranda herself: genuine, transparent and intoxicating.A bootcamp for industry dancers is kind of what it looks like, said Miranda, who added that the show is unique from other dance shows because of its focus on the creative process instead of solely a final product. Nobody talks about the creators. We bring all of this to life.The show is produced by Radical Media and was co-created by Dave Sirulnick, who helped conceive MTVs Video Music Awards and Total Request Live. So, the concept comes with great promise.You get to see the struggle, and its not a walk in the park, said Allison Claire, who has been an assistant of Mirandas for five years and recently danced on Janet Jacksons Unbreakable tour.Miranda hopes that the show will continue to push the profile of the dance community. Today, music videos can exist without the presence of an artist at all. And she actually did just that -- having choreographed the music video for Iggy Azaleas song Team, which features only Miranda and her dancers. The video has gone on to amass 75.7 million views.I think its great that social media has gotten as big as it has and we are being validated for our hard work, Miranda said. A lot of us are the creatives behind your favorite artists, and you just dont know it. I only hope it gets bigger and better.Sean Hurd is a digital media associate for ESPN. Follow him on Twitter @seanahurd Christian McCaffrey Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Lorenzo Doss Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyssale.com/?tag=michael-palardy-jersey-sale .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Graham Gano Jersey . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Wholesale Carolina Panthers Jerseys .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. LONDON -- Jose Mourinho was humiliated on his return to Chelsea as Manchester Uniteds dithering defense was brutally exposed in a 4-0 loss Sunday by its ruthless hosts, who scored after only 30 seconds.Mourinho endured chants of Youre not special anymore from home fans at Stamford Bridge who adored the self-styled Special One when he was delivering trophies across two spells in charge of the London club.With Gary Cahill, Eden Hazard and NGolo Kante also scoring after Pedro Rodriguezs lightning opener, this capitulation by United was reminiscent of the gloomy final days of Mourinhos second Chelsea reign which was abruptly halted last December with his firing.United is quickly discovering the managerial aura which saw Mourinho win trophies with FC Porto, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Inter Milan is not yet close to being restored.Antonio Conte also had much to prove against Mourinho after losses to Liverpool and Arsenal in the opening weeks of his Chelsea reign. The Italians players delivered before the first minute of the game had elapsed, setting the tone for a day of dominance.The opener originated from a speculative long ball from Marcus Alonso which drifted past hesitating defenders Daley Blind and Chris Smalling and landed at Pedros feet. United goalkeeper David de Gea was already committed far from his goal-line at the edge of the penalty area and Pedro nipped around him and made no mistake putting the ball in the open net.We made an incredible defensive mistake with capitals in the first minute -- then the game is different, Mourinho said, insisting the overall performance was very good.The evidence on the pitch suggested otherwise. Paul Pogba, the worlds most expensive player , made little impact once again in a game of significance following his 105 million-euro August arrival.Another summer transfer window recruit has faded too.How United would the rue the miss by Zlatan Ibrahimovic who missed the target with a header. There was no way back for the record 20-time English champioons, who have become a faded force since Alex Fergusons retirement three years ago with David Moyes and then Louis van Gaal in charge.ddddddddddddIt was another mistake by Smalling that allowed Chelsea to extend its lead in the 21st minute.A Chelsea corner was flicked on at the near post by Uniteds Antonio Valencia, then hit teammate Ander Herrera before the lethargic Smalling allowed Cahill to evade him and the Chelsea defender netted via Blinds back.There was a further setback for United with defender Eric Bailly coming off at the start of the second half, with a ligament injury Mourinho later described as really bad.The game was becoming a reflection of the managers on the touchline. While Mourinho was subdued with his hands in his pocket, Conte was gesticulating enthusiastically.The energy was being transmitted to his players.Eden Hazard started the incisive move that ended with a third goal in the 62nd minute. NGolo Kante then squared to Nemanja Matic, who returned the ball for Hazard to turn Smalling before dispatching the ball into the corner of the net.Mourinhos misery was compounded eight minutes later. Pedro, who started the rout, set up Kante to complete it. Kante waltzed through Uniteds brittle defense with ease, going past Smalling -- who else? -- before slotting beyond De Gea.After nine games, United has fewer points (14) than at this stage last year under Van Gaal (19) and sits seventh in the standings -- six points behind pacesetters Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool. Chelsea climbed to fourth -- the minimum target for Conte to return the team to the Champions League.Its important this type of game against a team thats very strong like Manchester United as it increases our confidence, Conte said. They deserve this type of performance, this type of win.---Rob Harris is at www.twitter.com/RobHarris and www.facebook.com/RobHarrisReports Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz