Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.11.2018 00:59
ting opponents to 90.7 points per game, while producing 102.7 per outing.The Pistons are second to Los Angeles in scoring defens Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Defense will probably dictate when the Detroit Pistons tangle with the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night at Staples Center.Both clubs rank among the NBAs best in defending. The Clippers lead the league in scoring defense, limiting opponents to 90.7 points per game, while producing 102.7 per outing.The Pistons are second to Los Angeles in scoring defense at 93 points per game, while averaging 100.5 points per game.Clippers point guard Chris Paul tops the NBA in steals at 3.5 per game.As a team, Los Angeles is the leader in steals with an average of 10 per game.Detroit has one of the games top defenders in the middle with center Andre Drummond, who is averaging 14.7 boards. And, the Pistons are the fifth-best rebounding club in the NBA at 47.3 per game. The Clippers are rank 11th at 45.2. Both teams are averaging 10.2 boards on the offensive end.But it isnt all about defense with the Pistons (4-2), who earned a 103-86 win over the Denver Nuggets on Saturday in a game Drummond had 19 points and 20 rebounds. Tobias Harris has been a sparkplug offensively, leading the Pistons at 18.8 points per game.Hes a very mature guy and hes very professional in his approach, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said, according to Pistons.com. Hes a guy whos always looking to get better. He looks at his game realistically. He figures out where he needs to improve and he works on it. Hes not an excuse guy. Its not outside forces and everything else.Van Gundy also praised Pistons forward Marcus Morris, who is scoring at a 17.5 points per game clip.Marcus is the same way (as Harris), Van Gundy said. Its one of the reasons those guys play well. Theyre willing to look at their performances realistically and make improvements rather than blaming everything and everyone else.The Clippers (5-1) return home after a successful two-game stretch on the road, where they have compiled a 3-0 mark this season. They are tied with Oklahoma City atop of the Western Conference, their lone loss being to the Thunder last week.Los Angeles recorded wins over the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday and rolled past the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday behind the performance of Blake Griffin, who scored 26 of his 28 points in the first half en route to a 116-92 romp.Its nice to have those easy looks go down, said Griffin, who shot 13-for-19 from the floor, according to the Los Angeles Times. It just kind of builds your confidence.Griffin, though, couldnt resist crediting the Clippers defensive performance for being the difference against the Spurs. After all, defense is the top priority of Clippers coach Doc Rivers, who preaches it practically every time he opens his mouth.It starts with defense, Griffin said, according to Clippers.com. I know we always say that, but it really does.Said Rivers, Thats two nights in a row that weve had great pace, and our defense has been as good as Ive seen it. Our hands are everywhere right now, and thats a good sign. Cheap Arizona State Gear . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Authentic Arizona State Jerseys . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. http://www.cheaparizonastatejerseys.com/ . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Stitched Arizona State Jerseys . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim.Sebastian Vettel says Red Bulls decision to swap Daniil Kvyat for Max Verstappen was before the Russian crashed into him at the Russian GP. Red Bulls sudden demotion of Kvyat has proved the dominant talking point in F1 ahead of the Spanish GP, with Kvyat sent back to junior team Toro Rosso just days after twice hitting Vettels Ferrari on the opening lap in Russia.But Vettel told reporters in Spain: I dont think it has anything to do with what happened in Sochi. As I learned, it has been decided already beforehand. I dont know what the reasons are for the swap, but I dont think its related to Russia or in China.After being shunted out on the opening lap in Sochi, Vettel went to see Red Bull chief Christian Horner on the pit wall to discuss the incident with Kvyat - an exchange picked up by TV cameras.Kvyat shocked by his Red Bull demotionI went to him, obviously it was clear what had happened, and I said at least have a word with him, its racing, this happens, but…, thats it, Vettel said on Thursday when asked if his decision to talk to his old boss during the race served to ramp up pressure on Kvyat.Its not my fault theres a TV camera [watching]. I couldnt speak to Daniil at that point because he was in the car, but I think he [Horner] spoke to him. Sebastian Vettel was seething after being shunted by Daniil Kvyat Despite his recent run-ins with the 22-year-old, Vettel praised Kvyat for calling him after the race in Russia to apologise and pointed out that no driver was immune from making mistakes.ddddddddddddThe last race is not the best example for Daniil but, unlike some of his colleagues, he had the balls to give me a call in the afternoon and to tell me what happened from his point of view, Vettel added.Who is under the most pressure in Spain?He realised he has done a mistake and thats the end of the story - theres nothing wrong with that. Of course, I was very upset and disappointed in the first place because it ruined my race, but these things happen. There is no guarantee that I will [not] have a misjudgement here on Sunday, in two weeks, in a year, in five years if Im still around.Mistakes happen. Of course, with experience, they tend to happen less, but this is why we are here. We are all pushing to the limit. I dont think there is anything wrong with that.Like Vettel in 2009, Kvyat was promoted to the senior Red Bull team after just one full season of F1 with Toro Rosso, and the Russian has now fallen behind the even-younger Verstappen in the companys driver pecking order.However, Vettel believes the Russian has the neccessary qualities to remain at the top level.Generally I think very highly of Daniil, he said. His raw speed is very, very high. Maybe the current formula doesnt suit him as well as others, but in terms of talent and raw speed he definitely deserves to be in Formula 1. Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Demotion shocks Kvyat Red Bull swap right Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz