Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.11.2018 01:03
e finds a slow-moving Esteban Gutierrez in the middle of the track as he crests Eau Rouge.What an idiot. Did you see that? Its c Antworten

Max Verstappen and Kimi Raikkonen trade blows on the race track and over the radiowaves in the Spa-Francorchamps edition of Radio Ga Ga.The f---ing idiot, what is he doing? Pascal Wehrlein gets a sweary weekend off to a start in final practice as he finds a slow-moving Esteban Gutierrez in the middle of the track as he crests Eau Rouge.What an idiot. Did you see that? Its called Free Practice. Free Practice. Who gives a s---? Sebastian Vettel lets loose over the radio after Kevin Magnussen decided to keep his foot in through the high-speed Blanchimont in final practice.Turn one troublesI dont know. I have something damaged. Kimi Raikkonen reports a puncture and front wing damage after being squeezed at the first corner by Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen.Okay, check the grip. I dont think the car is OK, what happened there? I have damage, I have damage. Sebastian Vettel also finds his Ferrari acting up after the Turn 1 collision, but struggles to understand why Kimi Raikkonen didnt turn in harder.They just turned into me... Max Verstappen says it as he saw at Turn 1.More bad language...Puncture! Puncture, puncture, puncture, f---ing puncture. So thatll be a puncture for Carlos Sainz, then.Do I have to let the Red Bull past because clearly his only interest is pushing me off the circuit completely. If I wouldnt have gone straight he is hitting me in the side. Things start to get feisty between Raikkonen and Verstappen, as the Ferrari driver is forced off the track at Les Combes.Hey! Come on, this is f---ing ridiculous! This is worse now, he is just f---ing turning when I am going full speed on the right. Copy, copy. Ridiculous. Verstappen arguably goes a step too far as he blocks Raikkonen for a second time at Les Combes. Needless to say, Kimi is not impressedThe incident is at the top of Eau Rouge on the right hand side. Is the driver OK? Yep, so its Magnussen, driver OK. Lewis Hamilton only has one thing in mind after passing the huge accident of Kevin Magnussen at Eau Rouge.OK, Jol, Both your front and rear are now too hot, I suggest ... What should I do about it?! Ugh! ... lift and coast, lift and coast. Jolyon Palmer sounds sick of tyre management. He wasnt the only one.Check if I have a f---ing puncture again on the front. Pressures OK, Kimi. Pressures OK. Radio Raikkonen again as he suspects his race has taken another turn for the worse after clashing wheels with Romain Grosjean.Im not sure if thats the right idea... We think it is, its a good tyre, its looking good. Hamilton questions his teams decision to send him out on medium tyres in the final stint, but the Mercedes pit wall -- as usual -- knows best.Tony Ross: Haroo! Excellent job, really great drive. That was a super stint on the mediums, top job on the first set of mediums, you just pulled away from everybody. Paddy Lowe: Fantastic drive Nico well done. Nico Rosberg: Thank you Paddy, awesome result, awesome. Rosberg takes the plaudits after a near-perfect Sunday afternoon. Curtis Samuel College Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. A. J. Hawk College Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.cheapohiostatejerseys.com/?tag=ohio-state-maurice-clarett-college-jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cardale Jones College Jersey . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Stitched Ohio State Jerseys . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Showing a total turnaround from yesterdays devastating loss against Chinas Royal Never Give Up, North Americas Team SoloMid made a statement by executing a stomp of its own against Samsung Galaxy of South Korea. Samsung was only able to accrue one kill the entire match, while TSM mid laner S?ren Bjergsen Bjerg and top laner Kevin Haunzter Yarnell combined for 12 of TSMs 18 kills.The suffocating tone was set early; TSM went into the game with strong lanes, which Samsung needed to survive to have a chance. They didnt get the memo, and walked into kill after kill which Dennis Svenskeren Johnsens Lee Sin helped secure or assist with.ddddddddddddThe mid game slowed down while TSM secured vision control. The hometown squad eventually baited SSG into Baron and took two kills, allowing North America to break open the base of its opponent.It was a simple endeavor after TSM took a jungle fight and acquired a Baron buff. At 33:53, TSM took its first win at Worlds and currently sits at 1-1. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz