Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.11.2018 01:35
ng quicker on the feet in the standup department and stronger on the floor. Still, the 27-year-old Nogueira showed his legendary Antworten

FORTALEZA, Brazil -- Heavyweight Fabricio Werdum avenged a 2006 loss to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira with a second-round submission win over the former interim UFC champ in the main event of Saturdays UFC on FUEL TV 10. Werdum was in control from the start, looking quicker on the feet in the standup department and stronger on the floor. Still, the 27-year-old Nogueira showed his legendary tenacity as he constantly walked forward and looked to strike from the clinch. However, things took an unfortunate turn for him in the second frame. As Nogueira looked to secure a guillotine choke in a scramble, Werdum pulled his head free and took top position as the pair hit the floor. From there, Werdum methodically worked himself into a tight armbar position. Nogueira tried desperately to outlast the hold but eventually verbally submitted. "Its my second fight with him, and it was a tough fight," Werdum said after the win. "I was able to get onto his back and get the armbar, and then I was able to make him submit. That made me very happy." Marshall Zelaznik, the UFCs managing director of international development, said the win might not necessarily guarantee a fight with the winner of a planned heavyweight title fight between current champ Cain Velasquez and former title holder Junior dos Santos, but he believes Werdum can at least make a case for the booking. "Obviously this was an important fight for Fabricio," Zelaznik said. "The chatter in the office was that this was an improtant fight for determining the contender for the championship." In the nights co-feature, 33-year-old Leonardo Santos (12-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC) became the oldest winner of "The Ultimate Fighter" with a second-round submission win over William Macario. Santos and Macario faced off in the tournament final of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2." Macario looked the better fighter to open, toying with his opponent on the feet and showing little regard to his opponents vaunted grappling skills. But as the contest wore on, Macario appeared to tire and Santos took full advantage. Taking the fight to the floor, Santos quickly advanced to mount position and locked in an arm-triangle choke. As he dismounted to finish the hold, Macario tried desperately to spin and escape but was forced to tap with 17 seconds left in the second round. An emotional Santos celebrated the victory with his longtime teammate, UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo. In a moment of raw emotion, both men shed tears as the enjoyed the importance of the win, which sees Santos earn a six-figure UFC contract. "I know many of you, when you saw me walking in, a small-city guy, you thought I was going to lose," Santos said. "But no way -- Im very tough. Aldo is the most humble person I know of. Hes a really good champion and a great person. I consider him my brother." In another featured matchup, one-time UFC title contender Thiago Silva (15-3 MMA 6-3 UFC) earned his first official win since 2009 with a stunning first-round knockout of former Strikeforce champ Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante (11-4 MMA, 0-1 UFC). While Cavalcante looked the stronger man to open the fight, he tired as the opening round unfolded, and Silva made him pay. A straight wobbled the favoured Cavalcante before an uppercut landed flush on the chin and ended the contest with 31 seconds left in the opening round. The performance earned Silva US$100,000 in extra income for earning both the "Knockout of the Night" and "Fight of the Night" bonuses. UFC on FUEL TV 10s undercard featured seven bouts that included Brazilian fighters against foreign competition. The Brazilian fighters were victorious in all seven contests. A crowd of 6,286 fans attended the event, according to Zelaznik. Nike Air Max Køb . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Nike Air Max Danmark Billig .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. http://www.danmarkairmax.com/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Nike Air Max Danmark .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Nike Air Max Tilbud . PETERSBURG, Fla. OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The undefeated Baltimore Ravens have benched running back Justin Forsett and will start Terrance West in Sundays game against the Oakland Raiders.Forsett, the teams leading rusher the previous two years, was officially named one of the Ravens inactives. West will make his first start since the 2014 season finale.Forsett was averaging 3.2 yards per carry (which ties a career worst) and the Ravens ranked 26th in the NFL in rushing entering Sundays contest. During the week, coach John Harbaugh sidestepped a question on whether Baltimore had thought about starting West over Forsett.West, a native of Baltimore, has played for three teams in his first three NFL seasons. He hasnt been significantly better than Forsett, but he has looked more explosive at times. He averaged 4.1 yards per carry over his last two games. Buck Allen, who has been inactive the first three games, will back up West.West said this week that its been difficult splitting carries with Forsett.ddddddddddddAs a running back, you have to get into the groove, West said. You get stronger as the game goes. You have to feel the defense out, but you still have to take advantage of the opportunities no matter what when your number is called. So theres no excuses.Baltimore is looking to get back on track against a Raiders defense that ranks 29th against the run (136 yards rushing allowed per game). Teams are averaging an NFL-best 5.1 yards per carry against Oakland.We havent been able to have the continuity we want from snapping the football until the course of the back, the timing of the play, whatever it is, offensive coordinator Marc Trestman said. We are close.Rookie left tackle?Ronnie Stanley is also inactive with a foot injury. Stanley, the Ravens No. 6 overall pick, will be replaced by James Hurst. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz