Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.11.2018 03:11
ship on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory since 2007, beating Cameron Beckman and Daniel Summerhays with an 8-foot birdie pu Antworten

MADISON, Miss. -- Woody Austins spent the past few years living the life of a golf nomad, not knowing when his next opportunity to play on the PGA Tour would come. Those days are over for a while. The 49-year-old Austin won the Sanderson Farms Championship on Sunday for his first PGA Tour victory since 2007, beating Cameron Beckman and Daniel Summerhays with an 8-foot birdie putt on the first hole of a playoff. "Its been a long road and a long time," Austin said. "Now Ive got a job again." Austin is the eighth-oldest winner in PGA Tour history and the oldest since Fred Funk won at 50 in 2007. The victory gave him a two-year exemption on the PGA Tour and a spot in the PGA Championship -- not to mention a $540,000 paycheque. Not bad for a guy who hadnt even made a cut on the tour this year. Austin came into the final round two shots behind Summerhays and Nicholas Thompson, but made up ground with a 5-under 67 to finish at 20-under 268. His final round didnt start particularly well -- he bogeyed No. 2 -- but he recovered with an eagle on No. 5 and birdies on Nos. 6 and 7 to vault back into contention. "My iron play is my strength and it was there this week," said Austin, who has four career victories. "I was able to manoeuvr the ball around, get the ball close to the flag. The most important part of the game is putting and I putted good this week, plain and simple." Beckman and Summerhays both birdied No. 18 to match Austin, and Beckman missed a 5-foot putt that would have forced a second playoff hole. Beckman shot 67, and Summerhays had a 69. Summerhays and Thompson started the day tied for the lead, two shots ahead the pack. But Thompson fell out of contention quickly with a double bogey on No. 5 and a bogey on No. 8. He finished fourth at 18 under, two shots back after a 71. Summerhays moved into the lead with a birdie on No. 9, but made bogey on 14 and fell behind until making birdies on both Nos. 17 and 18. It was the second straight week Summerhays failed to close a tournament after having at least a share of the lead on the final day. His drive on the playoff hole -- the 532-yard, par-5 18th -- found the bunker on the right side of the fairway and he hit into the water on his second shot. He tied for fourth the week before at the John Deere, a stroke out of a playoff after bogeying the final hole. "Its tough to swallow for sure, but again, its my first playoff and there are all these new firsts," Summerhays said. "Hopefully I can continue to learn and grow." Summerhays praised Austin for making clutch putts in the final round. "Youve got to be kidding me -- hes 49 years old and kicking all our butts," Summerhays said. "Hats off to him." Austin wasnt the only veteran making a move on the final day. Beckman, a 43-year-old, recovered from a 72 in the opening round to post a 64, 65 and 67 in the final three rounds. He was tied for the lead at various times Sunday. He drilled an impressive 15-foot birdie putt to force the playoff, but his 5-foot putt on the playoff hole missed to the right. Billy Andrade charged up the leaderboard with a 65 to tie for fifth at 17 under. The 49-year-old started the day seven shots off the lead but climbed quickly by shooting 7 under through his first 11 holes. He finished with seven straight pars. It was the first day of the tournament that didnt involve a weather delay. But there was plenty of heat and humidity -- as well as some wind for the first time all week -- as players dealt with a soft course that received more than an inch of rain overnight. Austin managed it all and now has some decisions to make. He will turn 50 in six months, making him eligible for the Champions Tour. But Austin didnt sound like a guy ready to give up life on the PGA Tour. "Ive always told everybody I want to play out here," Austin said. "Im one of those people who doesnt like a number. I dont like the idea that people say, Oh, youre 50 years old, youre not good enough to play anymore and need to go play with the old guys ... For the past five years, Ive still felt that I have the ability to compete." He proved it on Sunday. Cheap Nike Air Max Clearance .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. http://www.airmaxcheapwholesale.com/ . JOHNS, N. Air Max Sale Cheap . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . SEATTLE -- It took little time for Yankees rookie Gary Sanchez to receive the type of respect normally reserved for established veterans considered among the elite hitters.Seven home runs in the past nine games will quickly earn anyone respect. And in the case of Sanchez in Wednesdays 5-0 victory over the Seattle Mariners that torrid stretch led to him receiving two intentional walks just so the Mariners could face Mark Teixeira instead.You dont see it very often. You really dont, New York manager Joe Girardi said. It means that (Seattle manager) Scott Servais is paying attention to how he is swinging, number one, besides just here in Seattle. It just says a lot about him, his abilities.Sanchezs home run in the first inning and Masahiro Tanaka winning his fourth straight start helped the Yankees take two of three from the Mariners and close on one of the teams theyre chasing in the AL wild-card race. The Yankees won their third straight road series.Tanaka (11-4) threw seven innings and got the better of the Mariners and his former Japan league teammate Hisashi Iwakuma (14-9).And yet he was overshadowed by Sanchez.Its outstanding, astonishing, Tanaka said through an interpreter.Sanchez homered into the second deck in left field in the first inning on the first pitch from Iwakuma, his ninth home run in 18 games since joining the Yankees lineup on Aug. 3. He became the fifth player since 1913 to have nine or more home runs in his first 21 games. Trevor Story of Colorado had 10 homers in his first 21 games earlier this season.Sanchez added a double later in the game and his intentional walk in the seventh inning led to Teixeiras RBI single for a 4-0 lead. The Mariners took no chances with the new catcher the next time, either, again intentionally walking him.The walks seemed almost as impressive as the surge of home runs.I definitely was not expecting that, especially that last at-bat because I think there was no outs so I thought they would let me hit, Sanchez said through an interpreter. But they didnt.Tanaka was shaky early, escaping jams in the second and third innings before rolling the rest of the way. He followed up 7 2/3 shutout innings in his last start against the Angels by keeping Seattle off the scoreboard, allowing six hits and striking out five.dddddddddddd.Tanaka did issue his first bases on ball since July 27 when he walked Seth Smith in the third inning, and snapped his streak of three consecutive starts with at least eight strikeouts and no walks.After Ketel Marte bunted for a single with one out in the fifth, Tanaka retired his final eight batters.They pitched us well all series. We havent been shut down like that in quite some time, Servais said.Dellin Betances got the final out of the eighth and pitched the ninth for his sixth save.Seattles best scoring chance came in the second inning when Leonys Martin missed a two-run homer by inches, settling for a line drive single off the top of the fence in right field and advanced Adam Lind to third base. Tanaka got two groundouts to end the threat.Iwakuma lost his second straight start despite giving up just three earned runs. It was the second time he matched up with Tanaka and 13th time in major league history two Japanese pitchers met. Tanaka also got the victory in April when the two met at Yankee Stadium.REACHING 800Girardi became the sixth manager in Yankees history to reach 800 wins, joining Joe McCarthy, Joe Torre, Casey Stengel, Miller Huggins and Ralph Houk.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: C Brian McCann was given the day off after catching Tuesdays game. It was the first game McCann caught since Aug. 12 and just the second since Aug. 4.Mariners: 3B Kyle Seager was out of the lineup after fouling a ball off his right foot in Tuesdays game. Initial X-rays were negative, but Servais said Seager would get additional examination before the team left for its road trip.UP NEXTYankees: New York has a day off Thursday before opening a series at home on Friday against Baltimore.Mariners: Seattle opens a seven-game trip on Thursday at the White Sox. James Paxton is expected to be activated off the DL to start the opener, although the move has not been announced. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz