Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.11.2018 03:12
ed.However, now that engineers know the penalty for communicating with their drivers, Horner believes they will judge future mes Antworten

Red Bull boss Christian Horner says the penalty incurred by Mercedes and Nico Rosberg under the team radio restrictions is unlikely to act as a deterrent against messages from the pit wall.Rosberg dropped from second to third after a ten-second time penalty was issued by the stewards following the race. They deemed a message telling Rosberg to shift through seventh gear was in breach of rules designed to ensure the driver drives the car alone and unaided.However, now that engineers know the penalty for communicating with their drivers, Horner believes they will judge future messages based on the gap to the car behind.First of all, I think the rule is rubbish, Horner told journalists before the penalty had been issued. It doesnt make a great deal of sense, but the rules are the rules and on two counts, it sounds like instructions were given that breached that protocol. One was the switch change that was made and then the second was on how to drive the car with the seventh gear issue that they had.What will be interesting to see is the precedent that the stewards now come up with because if it is just a 5-second penalty or a reprimand, it is all fair game for the rest of the year and there will be loads of messages, where we will take into account, whether or not it is worth 5 seconds or not, or a reprimand given to the car.So, I think what will be interesting to see is the precedent that is set by Charlie and the stewards because they made it very clear, explicitly clear, going into this weekend what their expectations were.Horner believes Formula One should revisit the rules.The cars are technically very complex and you can understand why Mercedes would want to give that message to keep their driver running. Now it is a team sport at the end of the day and the cars are a lot more complicated than they were even four years ago for the drivers to be able to work out what they should and shouldnt be doing. The question going forward is: Are these rules right for Formula One? Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Sale .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Cheap Air Max 90 Outlet . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. http://www.nikeairmax90outlet.com/ . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Air Max 90 Outlet Store . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Steven Smith, Australias captain, praised Travis Head for taking his opportunity at No. 6 in Australias 68-run victory over New Zealand in the first match of the Chappell-Hadlee series. Smith said the decision to prefer Head in the middle order had nothing to do with Glenn Maxwells comments about team-mate Matthew Wade ahead of the match, describing Heads batting as beautiful after the two put on a century stand to revive Australia from 92 for 4 in Sydney.Head made 52, his highest international score and second half-century in 13 ODIs, to help set up the Australia innings, while Smith went on to record 164 - a record at the SCG - as New Zealand conceded a total that proved to be well out of their reach, despite a fighting hundred from Martin Guptill.It was more about giving Travis another opportunity, he played well last week, scored a hundred in Shield cricket so hes in good nick, Smith said of the decision to pick Head ahead of Maxwell. I guess it was about giving him an opportunity first and obviously he played pretty well, so hes taken that opportunity.Asked about the relationship between the two Victorians, after Maxwells criticism of Wade, Smith said: I think theyre okay. I made some comments in here the other day about him, the comments that he made were disappointing and disrespectful towards Matty and I think weve moved on from that now and its about focusing on this series. It was great for us to get a win tonight and hopefully we can play some more good cricket in the nations capital.Maxwell has not played an ODI since the tri-series with West Indies and South Africa in June, during which Head made his debut. Since then, Head has made a number of handy starts - only twice failing to reach double-figures - but he needed some luck in Sydney, with Matt Henry fluffing a simple catch when he had 7.When he came out to bat, we were just communicating, saying that wed trry and get through to about 40 overs and then wed have a bit of a crack at them, Smith said.dddddddddddd We were able to still play quit positively through that period and score five an over, so we set ourselves up nicely with that partnership and I thought the way he played was beautiful, he obviously got dropped that one at mid-off, but besides that I think he played some really good cricket. And it was nice to see Matthew Wade come in at the end and play a good little cameo as well.It looks like [Heads] improving every game, hes in good form, coming off the back of a hundred last week in the Shield, so hes playing some good cricket and Im sure hes going to continue to improve.Smith chose not to dwell on his own innings, calling it pleasing and saying he preferred the century he made at the SCG during the 2015 World Cup semi-final. He was also grateful for the indecision among the New Zealand ranks after Trent Boult appealed for an lbw when Smith had made 14 - Kane Williamson chose not to review, possibly on the suggestion of a team-mate that there was bat involved, only for Hawk-Eye to show it would have been overturned on DRS.I was pretty glad they didnt review it. I think it was out, so yeah, of course Im glad, Smith said. But not much was really going through my head, I let it go pretty quickly and moved on. Thought he set me up pretty well, actually, Boult wasnt swinging any so I was moving across even further and then he got one to come back quite late. So set me up pretty well and fortunately it got given not out, and unfortunate for NZ that it was.I think someone said that Id hit it, from point, I reckon I heard someone say that Id hit it, and I think they ran with that. I may have looked at my bat at one point as well, to throw them. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz