Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.11.2018 03:13
which included jumping jacks, squat thrusts and glute kickbacks. Next, some floor-based ab work, followed by toning exercises, Antworten

Former Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd, who was claimed off waivers by the New England Patriots following a DUI arrest last week, is expected to face discipline this offseason, league sources said.The question is how much.The discipline likely will center on the blood test Floyd took the morning he was arrested for the DUI, after he refused to take a breathalyzer. Results of that blood test are expected back within the next month, and they will determine the receivers level of intoxication and quite possibly the punishment he will face.Arizona has some of the countrys strictest DUI laws, and there are some who think Floyd could serve jail time if his results are high. But wherever they come in, he is expected to face a multigame suspension from the NFL.Floyd will not be active Sunday, when the Patriots visit the Denver Broncos, sources said.New England claimed him Thursday, one day after he was released by Arizona. Patriots coach Bill Belichick said Friday that the wideout would travel with the team to Denver but didnt say if he would play. Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Authentic MLB Jerseys China . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. I cant say what it is, but I, like the thousands of other people in this country, have an inexplicable fascination with crime-based television series. In fact, much of my honeymoon was spent binge-watching the second season of Orange Is The New Black, and many late nights with my husband are reserved for Beyond Scared Straight reruns. Naturally, when I was introduced to ConBody, the NYC-based prison-style boot camp, I was intrigued.Yet, unlike my favorite fictional shows, the ConBody workout was inspired by a very real experience for founder Coss Marte. See, Marte is a former drug dealer who spent part of his youth in and out of the correctional system. He did his crime, served the time and is now looking to change ... not only the way we work out, but how the public views ex-offenders, and to give them economic freedom.Behind barsMy class with Marte began at 8 a.m., sharp. A group of flushed-face women, drenched in sweat, exited as I rang the bell to enter the studio. The space, which is located on Broome Street in Manhattans Lower East Side, are Martes old stomping grounds. This was the first [spot] that gave me an opportunity to rent with my criminal background, he says when we first meet.While serving a seven-year sentence (eventually reduced to four years), he masterminded the very exercises that now make up the class I was getting ready to join. I developed the moves from my previous incarceration, he says. I learned a combination of exercises from ex-Marines-turned-correctional officers through a program called Shock. Its a six-month military boot camp program that saves you two-and-a-half years from your prison sentence.Martes gym -- which he says was a dungeon, with no windows or ventilation, when he found it -- is now a well-lit white studio with black-painted fence lines, barbed wire and sketches of prisoners in mid-escape etched on the walls as decor.A workout developed in a 9-by-6 foot prison cell using no equipment -- straight bodyweight exercises -- couldnt be too hard, I thought.Boy, was I wrong.Lock downMy class of five was instructed to leave our belongings, including our shoes, in lockers just outside of the studio. Show off that pedicure! Marte says?playfully. Eyeballing the room, I was surprised to see a female-dominated class -- just one man and four women in total.Marte says the proportion is standard: A lot of females tell me that they dont like going into studios with a lot of equipment because theyre overwhelming. This is a tough cardio, strength-training program that feels doable. Plus, all you have to do is show up in comfy workout gear, no add-ons required. So, youre not jumping through hoops to participate in the classes -- which range from 30-minutes to a full-hour, at $30 per single session.Once the clock strikes 8, the sound of an iron gate slamming shut rings out. Then the warm-up begins. Fat Joe and Remy Mas All the Way Up serves as the soundtrack for our dose of cardio, which included jumping jacks, squat thrusts and glute kickbacks. Next, some floor-based ab work, followed by toning exercises, including scissor kicks and pushups.Doing the timeAfter a series of calisthenics during the warm-up (who knew simply standing up and sitting down for 30 repetitions could constitute as exercise), Marte introduced the real workout with more hip-hop tunes on rotation. I created some of the moves on my own, like the up-and-downs. The space that I was using in my cell was so small that sometimes I couldnt do a full squat, so I would sit down and stand up, and I realized -- thats hard!For the remaining 45 minutes of class, Marte created an eight-lap routine consisting of nonstop calisthenics, including mountain-climbers, planks, 10-second pull-up holds and more.?And as hard as it got with each lap, Martes encouragement throughout the class was helpful. And his own success story proves that the routine offerrs noticeable results.dddddddddddd Prior to being imprisoned, the 5-foot-8 Marte weighed 230 pounds, had high blood pressure and sky-high cholesterol. He was even told that if he didnt slim down, there was a strong chance that he would die in prison. On his custom workout plan, Marte lost 70 pounds in the first six months of his sentence, a physical change that was life-altering.[When] I lost the weight, Marte says, my cholesterol and blood-pressure levels went back to normal. Obviously, I wasnt eating great in prison, but I started trying to increase [healthier] carbs and vegetables in my diet. And for ConBody regulars, Marte has hired a registered dietitian to offer nutrition advice for those in need of pointers. All of my trainers are certified trainers, but were not dietitians. For those who enroll in personal training programs, I refer them to our dietitian.Speaking of trainers, though I only experienced Martes class, it was interesting to learn that many ConBody instructors were formerly incarcerated, and others are close to the prison system in some way.?Having experienced the difficulty of securing a job with a tainted record firsthand, its Martes mission to help those looking to get back on their feet after serving time. We go into jails and prisons to train the inmates to become personal trainers through a correspondence program to help them get their ISSA [International Sports Sciences Association] personal trainer certification, Marte notes.The releaseOnce we cool down, the class finished with wall sits and a crab crawl toward Marte for a celebratory high-five -- a positive reinforcement that is far different from the instructors own experiences during their prison-based boot camp courses.Sometimes, well stop a class to tell the participants about the prison experience and the struggles that we went through, Marte says. Sultan Malik, a ConBody instructor, who had previously been imprisoned for robbery, tells his classes that if he could do seven years in solitary confinement, they should be able to handle this 45-minute class.We did these same workouts in a small space with nothing. Here, you have someone motivating you and a class of people that are pushing you. We try to build that camaraderie and social support, Marte adds.And unlike the real deal, Marte and his team encourage participants to take their mugshot after the workout as proof that they did the time.Marte, who receives what he calls fan jail mail, says that he regularly receives inquiries from prisoners looking to apply for positions at ConBody upon their release. And given that one in 35 adults in the U.S. have faced correctional control, including prison, jail, parole and probation, his service to the ex-offender community is much-needed.Marte says his goal is to create a platform so that the ex-offenders can be trained by a ConBody mentor via computer. I want to hit 100,000 people and employ 50 ex-cons [of varying offenses] by the end of next year, he says.Youll be able to choose your personal instructor based on their profiles on the studios website. These videos will tell the story of why they went to prison and why they want to change their lives, Marte says.Marte is also exploring opportunities to expand, starting within the New York City metro area and eventually branching out overseas. So, if youre not in the Big Apple, no worries. Soon, youll be able to #DotheTime too!Lyndsay Green is a Chicago-based style and travel editor and founder of Beauty Atlas magazine, a destination guide for beauty enthusiasts. When shes not in some far-flung destination testing natural face masks or stocking up on foreign beauty products, you can find her brushing up on her tumbling skills in an adult gymnastics class in the Windy City. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz