Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.11.2018 00:46
e Souness. It showed they had pace and imagination. Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness says Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal Antworten

Marcus Rashfords extraordinary breakthrough continued with a decisive goal in his first Manchester derby. Here, we take a detailed look at the teenagers match-winning display as United claimed an invaluable 1-0 victory over their noisy neighbours… Rashford decides derby Marcus Rashford scored on his Manchester derby debut to down City. Who better to settle a Manchester derby than the only local lad on the pitch? With a blistering turn of pace and a cool finish beyond Joe Hart, Marcus Rashford reignited Manchester Uniteds top-four challenge and became the youngest player ever to score in a Premier League meeting between the two sides.After netting twice on his debut against Midtjylland and adding two more on his Premier League bow against Arsenal, this was Rashfords fifth goal on his eighth consecutive start for United. It was a handsome reward for Louis van Gaals unwavering faith in 18-year-old, and Citys beleaguered defenders would surely testify that this was his best display yet. No one suffered more than Martin Demichelis. The Argentine centre-back has enjoyed a long career at the top of his profession, but age didnt so much catch up with him as run him into the ground at the Etihad Stadium. Rashford targeted the 35-year-old repeatedly until he was mercifully substituted in the 52nd minute, and never was the mismatch more obvious than for the goal. Marcus Rashford finished off a flowing Man Utd move for the winning goal Sixteen minutes had passed when Juan Mata played a one-two with Morgan Schneiderlin in midfield before sliding a pass into the feet of Rashford. The striker had plenty left to do, but he effortlessly controlled the ball with his left foot before breezing away from Demichelis feeble challenge and sending a right-footed finish beyond Citys advancing goalkeeper.Direct, incisive and clinical. It was a world away from the laboured attacking that has been typically associated with United for so much of Van Gaals tenure, and it left Demichelis in a heap on the turf as Rashford wheeled away in celebration. LVG: Rashford a real striker Louis van Gaal was full of praise for Marcus Rashford after the Manchester derby. He left him for dead, noted Jamie Carragher in the Sky Sports studio. Demichelis must have been having nightmares at half-time. Former Manchester City striker Niall Quinn was equally impressed: He had no fear. As soon as it came to him, he thought: Im going to get at him, I know I can get at him, and of course he does and he puts in a brilliant finish.The goal set the tone for what was to follow. Rashford repeatedly positioned himself the left-hand channel between Demichelis and Bacary Sagna, and the tactic nearly paid off again when he drew a clumsy foul from the Argentine which should have been rewarded with a penalty in first-half stoppage time. Martin Demichelis appeared to foul Rashford in the penalty box Well over 50 per cent of Uniteds attacking play came down the flank occupied by Rashford and Anthony Martial, and the formers movement was a constant threat to a defence robbed of first-choice centre-backs Vincent Kompany and Nicolas Otamendi.Thats intelligence, said Carragher. Thats something the manager must have spoken about before the game; that he wants him in that inside-left channel. Thats where all the problems were caused. Man Utd targeted Citys right flank with Rashford and Anthony Martial Rashford didnt see as much of the ball as Manchester City pressed for an equaliser in the second half, but his pace provided a valuable outlet on the break and it was no surprise that he clocked the highest top speed on the pitch at 34.41km per hour.And with Martial and Lingard on either side, United possessed the kind of youthful dynamism City sorely lacked in the final third. I think United will be encouraged from the way the young guys played in the first half, said Graeme Souness. It showed they had pace and imagination. Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness says Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal deserves credit after sticking with his young side against City Van Gaal was understandably delighted, and there was special praise for Uniteds new hero in his post-match interview with Sky Sports. Hes a real striker, he said. Thats why I let him stay in that position, because he can make goals but he is also an attacking point and he also runs the channels. I like him very much.Van Gaal could have added stamina to Rashfords growing list of attributes. The youngster pulled up with cramp when chasing down a long ball in the 86th minute, but in the sixth minute of stoppage time he still found the resources to sprint half the length of the pitch to win a corner. Even with cramp he could still run, said Van Gaal. I have never seen that.Rashford has now scored more goals in his first eight United appearances than either Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie or Martial. Van Gaal was quick to point out that his consistency will be tested in the weeks ahead, but it feels like there are more surprises to come.Uniteds local hero is only just getting started. Louis van Gaal hits out at media criticism of Marcus Rashfords recent form Also See: Rashford claims derby spoils Souness: LVG deserves credit LVG: Rashford a real striker Premier League table Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Stitched Nike NBA Jerseys .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.cheapnbajerseyssigned.com/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Signed Nike NBA Jerseys . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Discount Nike NBA Jerseys . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. BEREA, Ohio -- Josh Gordon says he is returning to the Cleveland Browns a different man, one more willing and ready to accept help and support from others.Those were Gordons words Thursday in his first public comments since he was reinstated by the NFL from a one-year ban.Gordon did not apologize for missing the 2015 season due to multiple violations of the NFLs substance-abuse policy, but he did say he was tremendously excited to be given another chance and grateful the Browns took him back.I definitely think Im a different person, he said. If you havent changed over a period of time, thats a bad thing. I think me standing here is a testament to that. Most people might not see it that way. That just comes with the territory of me being who I am, considering my past.Gordon said he had taken the necessary steps to better myself as a person off the field just as much as on. He did not answer when asked if he went to rehab but promised he is much more willing to accept help.I have a great support staff here, more so than Ive ever felt before, Gordon said. And it plays a part on both sides. Me wanting to give into that support and allow them to help me and me wanting to be helped as opposed to before me trying to be selfish and do things on my own.I want to buy into an organization, a loving, caring, providing facility. And people here that want to do the most that they can, to do everything that they can to help us. Which they were trying to tell us today.Thats what I want to be a part of.Gordon met with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell on July 21 as part of his effort to be reinstated.He was willing to hear me out on all points, and I was grateful for the opportunity, Gordon said. I think I got off my chest things I was desperately trying to convey. I think he understood that.Gordon admitted he was self-centered when he played for the Brownns in the past.dddddddddddd.But things turn around, he said. People change. Its possible to change. It takes people some learning. But eventually you get to that point. I think I have.Gordon was suspended two games in the 2013 season (when he still led the league in receiving yards), 11 games in 2014 (one by the team) and all 16 in 2015.He also will be suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season.Gordon arrives with a quad injury but is ready to return to practice.Sashi Brown, the Browns executive vice president, said the receiver is at his core a good person, and coach Hue Jackson said what captured [him] was Josh Gordon as a person.Theres nothing were going to be able to do to force Josh to change, Brown said. The change is going to be within, and we will support him through that.Gordon said nothing he could do at a podium would prove he is different. He said he simply has to do it in the community and with the team, on and off the field. His locker has been placed next to that of quarterback Robert Griffin III?in the teams newly renovated locker room.Hes the reason why I committed to Baylor in 2009, Gordon said. Thats one of my best friends. Its not a mistake that my locker is next to his. He looks out for me as part of my support staff Ive been mentioning. Guys I know I can lean on. I know hes a big brother in that regard.Gordon also praised Hall of Fame running back and Browns special adviser Jim Brown for his help in the past months. The receiver said several other NFL players had reached out to him -- though he did not specify whom. He called his year off humbling.But the point has definitely got across to me, clear as day, Gordon said. Thats not a place you want to go back to or ever get to. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz