Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.11.2018 01:16
ers.DCota Dixon, hes a really good guy, really nice guy, Boutte said Monday while speaking to reporters for the first time since Antworten

BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSUs Josh Boutte knows his late hit on Wisconsins DCota Dixon two weeks ago looked bad. Hes thankful that the recipient of the hit - which drew an ejection, a one-game suspension and a flood of criticism - was willing to listen to his side of the story.Believe it or not, the conversation that took place during Bouttes apologetic phone call and their communication via text message afterward created a bond between the two players.DCota Dixon, hes a really good guy, really nice guy, Boutte said Monday while speaking to reporters for the first time since the Wisconsin game. I got to talk to him and we exchanged numbers. We became friends over something that probably shouldnt have happened. But in a way, Im glad that we got to meet. ... I just wish him the best.Dixon had every reason to doubt Bouttes version of what happened on the play. The 346-pound LSU offensive lineman leveled Dixon well after the Tigers final offensive play, where Dixon had sealed the Badgers 16-14 upset by intercepting a Brandon Harris pass. Just as Dixon made it back to his feet to celebrate the interception, Boutte barreled into him and delivered a brutal hit on the unsuspecting defensive back.Dixon said he had already forgiven Boutte for the hit even before he called the next day to apologize and make sure he was OK. However, he appreciated that Boutte had requested to make contact so he could extend those sentiments.He was just saying, How are you doing? How is your head feeling? He was like, Man, I really didnt mean to do that. Im sorry for what I did, Dixon recalled. He mentioned how he thought I was still up, which I could kind of see. So I told him it was all right, it was totally OK and dont worry about it. It happens. Its part of the game.When the call ended, Dixon took a step that he worried might be inappropriate. He texted the Louisiana number that had just called him, unsure whether Boutte had even called from his own cell phone. The return gesture helped the two players find even more common ground.I texted him asking if there was anything that I could possibly pray for him about, Dixon said. He ended up texting me back and saying, Yeah, just pray that we have a good season and that Gods hand is on both of us moving forward throughout the season. So I ended up praying for him and it was OK.Dixons text touched Boutte, also a devout Christian.I would have to say [what helped us become friends was] just our relationship with God, Boutte said. He was a big God guy and after I found out that, it kind of like just meshed. Its almost like hes been in my life. It was really good. Hes a really good guy.Boutte faced near-universal condemnation from media critics and across social media immediately after the game, but LSUs stance from the beginning has been that Boutte did not realize Dixon was down before the hit.Anyone who knows Josh knows that he did not mean to hurt that kid or hit him [flagrantly]. It just was bad timing because it was at a frustrating point in the game, LSU center Ethan Pocic said. But anyone who knows Josh knows he didnt mean that. He was on the other hash and you see on film the kid gets up and from when the ball got intercepted, [Boutte] didnt stop running. He was running full-speed, and he honestly thought he was making a tackle.Just as he told Dixon that it was not an intentional cheap shot on their phone call, Boutte reiterated that point on Monday.On TV it seems like it happened so slow, and you can tell in the game experience, I literally looked up, I saw the ball in his hand and I was like, Ive got to get the ball, Boutte said.Even if it was an unintentional late hit, LSU still suspended Boutte for the Tigers game against Jacksonville State the following week. Dixon was fortunate to be OK, but Boutte could have seriously injured the Badgers defensive back on the play.Even though this was done by mistake, a play like this does not belong in the game of football, and therefore, action must be taken, LSU coach Les Miles said while announcing Bouttes suspension two days after the Wisconsin game.Boutte admitted the ordeal has been embarrassing, although Dixons forgiveness alleviated his shame over the situation somewhat. Cheap NBA Jerseys Outlet . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Camo China NBA Jerseys .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. http://www.wholesalenbachinajerseys.com/ . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Cheap Basketball Jerseys 2019 . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Wholesale NBA Hoodies . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan told the New York Post this week that he had his lap band surgically removed in solidarity with his twin brother, Rob, who required his lap band to be removed after complications with the device.Rex Ryan confirmed the procedure Tuesday but gave an alternative, joking explanation for why he did it.I did it a long time ago, so Im not going to get into those things, Ryan said. But as somebody pointed out, several times, we won more games when I was heavier, so Ill do annything for the squad.ddddddddddddRex Ryan told ESPN last month that he has gained 30 pounds since he hired Rob to his coaching staff as assistant head coach/defense in January.Ryan told the Post in 2012 that he had lost more than 100 pounds after undergoing surgery to have a lap band inserted in 2010. Ryan weighed 348 pounds in January 2010 before deciding to have the weight loss surgery. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz