Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.11.2018 01:17
, hes everything that a college student-athlete is about. He means the world to me, he means the world to this program and he me Antworten

STILLWATER, Okla. -- Phil Forte scored 31 points and Jawun Evans contributed 23 points, eight assists and five rebounds to lead Oklahoma State to a 102-90 victory over Central Arkansas on Monday.Jeffrey Carroll provided a spark off the bench once again for Oklahoma State (2-0), scoring 20 points and grabbing a game-high 11 rebounds.Forte, a sixth-year senior, fell one point shy of his career high. He finished fourth in the Big 12 in scoring in 2014-15 before he missed all but the first three games of last year with an elbow injury.I thought Phil was incredible tonight, at both ends of the court, said first-year Oklahoma State coach Brad Underwood, who earned his second victory. He was the one guy I thought was very dialed in.Jordan Howard scored 28 points for Central Arkansas (0-2), while Mathieu Kamba contributed 19 points -- 14 in the second half -- and 10 rebounds.The game was much closer than the score would indicate, despite the fact that Central Arkansas never led at all. When Howard sank a 3 with 11:57 remaining to cap a 12-4 run, the Bears trailed just 63-62, but Oklahoma State responded with 11 consecutive points over the next 2:47 to finally put the game out of reach. Central Arkansas never got closer than nine points the rest of the way.Im really proud of the guys and Im proud of the effort they put forth, said Central Arkansas coach Russ Pennell. We competed at a high level and thats one of the things Ive been wanting our guys to do. We bothered them with our pressure and when we got behind, we fought back.BIG PICTURECentral Arkansas: Howard continues to prove he can perform at a high level. After scoring 12 points and eight rebounds Friday night in a 79-47 loss to No. 9 Wisconsin, he put forth another impressive outing. Howard shot 7-for-13 from the floor, went 10 of 11 from the free throw line and matched a career-high with three steals.Oklahoma State: The Cowboys under Underwood still have plenty of work left to do. This game was a lot closer than it should have been, as Oklahoma State turned the ball over 17 times, leading to 26 Central Arkansas points. The Cowboys also committed 30 fouls, putting Central Arkansas on the foul line 39 times (of which the Bears converted 28 for 71.8 percent). Starting forward Mitchell Solomon and freshman reserve Cameron McGriff both fouled out by the time there was 7:51 remaining, and two more players finished the game with four fouls.I think lack of communication is a big part of it, Underwood said of all the fouls. We dont understand that fouling is a defensive mistake. Weve obviously got to eliminate that problem.TIP-INSOklahoma State heaved up a lot of 3-point attempts, shooting 10 of 29 from beyond the arc. Forte led the way, going 4-for-10. . For the second straight game, Oklahoma State enjoyed the edge in bench production, outscoring Central Arkansas 36-26 off the bench, after holding a 45-30 advantage over Campbell in its opener. . Oklahoma State recorded 20 assists on 34 baskets after totaling just 10 in the opener.HE SAID ITTheres not enough adjectives to describe Phil, in my book, Underwood said of Forte. His value to our team will outlast his days in uniform here. Hes one of the hardest-working guys Ive ever been around. Hes becoming a very vocal leader, hes everything that a college student-athlete is about. He means the world to me, he means the world to this program and he means the world to our locker room. His play is speaking for itself right now.UP NEXTCentral Arkansas will next travel to West Point, N.Y., to take on Chattanooga, which has started out 1-1, as part of the first round of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational tournament on Saturday.Oklahoma State remains at home to take on New Orleans on Saturday. The Privateers opened its season with a 103-67 win over Division III La Grange on Friday.---This version corrects to show Jawun Evans had eight assists instead of eight steals. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Discount Adidas NHL Jerseys . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.cheapnhljerseyssigned.com/ . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Stitched Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Adidas NHL Jerseys From China . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . One of the quarterbacks in the ACC Championship game has already broken records for touchdown passes and total yards in a season at his school. The other one is Clemsons Heisman Trophy contender, Deshaun Watson.Virginia Techs Jerod Evans is just fine with being the other quarterback this week.Evans said he is not going to get caught up in all the hoopla heading into Saturday nights game in Orlando, Florida. While Watson is making a late-season surge that has enhanced his Heisman hopes, and the Tigers playoff chances, Evans just wants to focus on giving his team its best chance to win.Im not paying attention to all the hype or all the media attention, Evans said. ... Ill get my chance, and when I do, Ive just got to make the most if it. It is what it is. Im not focused on that. Once I get my chance, I think people will see, but right now Im thinking about me and my team and what we can do to win this game.Watson, a Heisman finalist last year when he led the Tigers to the national championship game, is expected to be a finalist again this year. He has thrown for 34 touchdowns with 14 interceptions and run for four more.Evans stacks up pretty well statistically with Watson. The Hokies quarterback has thrown for 26 touchdowns with just five interceptions and run for eight more.That may surprise some, but not Watson or Tigers linebacker Ben Boulware.Hes a very great competitor, outstanding athlete, great leader, and great quarterback, Watson said, noting hes watched the Hokies on television, including their game against Pittsburgh when Evans tweaked his ankle, sat out a few plays and then returned. He can make all the throws. He can make any run. Hes a hard worker, and regardless if hes banged up or not, hes going to go out there and be able to play for his team and do great things.Boulware suspects that going against Watson in practice is good preparation for facing Evans, although Evans is bigger and a more significant part of the Hokies running game thhan Watson is for the Tigers.dddddddddddd Evans leads Virginia Tech with 713 rushing yards and a long of 55 yards.I think hes very similar to Deshaun in their approach to the game. I think he might be a little bit heavier than Deshaun, Boulware said. Hes definitely a bigger body, packing a little more pounds than Deshaun, but I think theyre very similar in their game, how theyre able to throw the ball and also incorporate it into the run game.Evans arrived at Virginia Tech during the transition from Frank Beamer to Justin Fuente last December, and had been recruited by Fuente at Memphis. He also was familiar with the up-tempo offense favored by the Hokies new coach, and came with gaudy statistics from his year at Trinity Valley Community College in Texas: In eight games, Evans threw for 38 touchdowns, was intercepted just three times, and he also ran for more than 400 yards and four TDs.Defensive end Ken Ekanem acknowledges that he, and surely many others, were curious to see how Evans would adapt to a significant step up in competition. Ekanem said that any concerns he had were eliminated in the spring.We saw a lot of promise in him in his time here before he won the job, Ekanem said. You know, hes made a really good transition from JUCO to FBS football. Couldnt be more proud of him and the season hes having.Boulware, like Watson, expects the Tigers will have their hands full on Saturday night.Just a guy that wants to win, that will do anything possible for his team, his program and university and that will put his body and sacrifice his body on the line for the betterment of his team, the linebacker said, so you definitely respect that for him as a player and as a leader. Hell do anything possible to get a win.---More AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Hank on Twitter: www.twitter.com/hankkurzjr Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz