Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.12.2018 06:01
en title. "Trying to put my name next to hers means just so much," Park said. "I would think I would never get there; its somewh Antworten

CHICAGO -- For one night, the Chicago White Sox had all facets of their game working together. Adam Dunn and Conor Gillaspie homered while Gordon Beckham had three hits, John Danks pitched into the eighth inning and the White Sox snapped the Baltimore Orioles four-game winning streak with a 5-2 victory Tuesday night. Gillaspies homer snapped a 1-1 tie in the sixth, and Dunns 22nd, a two-run homer in the seventh, gave Chicago a 5-1 lead. Addison Reed pitched a scoreless ninth for his 22nd save in 26 attempts. Chicago ended a five-game losing streak and avoided falling a season-high 16 games below .500. And the White Sox managed to win by playing the kind of clean game they havent for most of the season. The White Sox made no errors, their bullpen was solid, the pitching was strong, and the offence produced. It all added up to a needed victory against one of baseballs hottest teams. "Its nice," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "Weve had some tough nights here the last few." The White Sox have lost 23 of their past 32 and are in last place in the American League Central. Danks (2-5), who earned his first win since beating Oakland on June 8, allowing two runs and six hits and seven innings with four strikeouts, knows what kind of hole the White Sox have dug for themselves. "We know how good we are. We know weve got a hell of a road ahead of us. We did it to ourselves," Danks said. "But at the same time, we know how capable we are of going on a run. We just hope that were able to do it starting now. We know were running out of time." Baltimore took a 1-0 lead with one out in the third when Brian Roberts hit his first home run of the season after coming off the disabled list Sunday. Roberts homer, on Danks first pitch of the at-bat, was his first since April 13, 2011, against the Yankees. That was all the production Baltimore got off the White Sox until a run in the eighth. "(Danks) didnt present many opportunities. He had a good tempo and we knew what he was going to try to do and he did it," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. "Thats a tribute to him and the good stuff he took out there tonight. He had a good change-up." Chicagos offence gave Danks more than he needed. Chicago tied the game in the bottom of the fourth on Beckhams one-out single to left. The White Sox took a 2-1 lead on Gillaspies one-out homer in the sixth. On a 1-0 pitch, Gillaspie hit his sixth homer of the season, a line drive that landed in the right-field corner. Chicago scored three times in the seventh, capped by Dunns 427-foot, two-run homer. The homer was Dunns 428th of his career, passing Mike Piazza for 45th all time, and gave Chicago a 5-1 lead on the second of two homers off Jason Hammel (7-5), the 17th and 18th hes allowed this year. "I dont really know how to answer that. Its just balls that are up in the zone that get hit out this year that werent last year," said Hammel, who pitched seven innings and gave up five runs and nine hits. "Its kind of just the way Im going right now. The mistakes are being amplified." Tuesdays game capped a busy day for the Orioles, who acquired starting pitcher Scott Feldman and catcher Steve Clevenger from the Cubs for starter Jake Arrieta, reliever Pedro Strop, and two international signing bonus slots. Feldman, who signed a one-year deal with the Cubs last off-season and is 7-6 with a 3.46 ERA, is expected to start Wednesday for the Orioles. Beckham hopes Tuesday is the start of a run for the White Sox, one they need to get back into the race. "Show up tomorrow and try to win tomorrow and see what happens," Beckham said. "Ten game winning streaks have happened before, so well continue to show up and do the work and hopefully get on a roll here." NOTES: Paul Konerko was the White Soxs designated hitter and went 0 for 4 after missing six games with lower back tightness. ... The White Sox signed 16-year-old Dominican outfielder Micker Adolfo Zapata to a contract that included a $1.6 million signing bonus, the largest in team history for an international signing. ... The White Sox appointed former slugger Jim Thome to a position as special assistant to general manager Rick Hahn. Thome, who last played for Baltimore in 2012, will work with players at all levels throughout the organization. ... With Feldman pitching Wednesday against Chicagos Hector Santiago (3-5, 3.59), the Orioles will start Zach Britton on Thursday and push Miguel Gonzalez to Friday in New York against the Yankees. ... Baltimores Wei-Yin Chen will make a rehab start Thursday for Double-A Bowie and the team hopes he will get to 90 pitches. Chen has been on the disabled list since May 14 with a strained right oblique. Cheap NBA Hoodies . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. NBA Jerseys China . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.us/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. NBA T-shirts From China . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. China Basketball Jerseys . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y. -- Inbee Park set many golfing goals. Etching her name alongside Babe Zaharias was never one of them. Yet now theyre the only two players to win the first three majors of the year. Park became the first to accomplish the feat in the modern era Sunday with her second U.S. Womens Open title. "Trying to put my name next to hers means just so much," Park said. "I would think I would never get there; its somewhere that Ive never dreamed of. But all of a sudden, Im there." The worlds top-ranked player finished at 8 under to win by four strokes. Her 2-over 74 in the final round was more than enough, with Sebonacks trying conditions keeping any rivals from making a run. Only three players were under par for the tournament. Fellow South Korean I.K. Kim also shot 74 for her second runner-up finish at a major. Zaharias won the years first three majors in 1950 -- back when there were only three. Now there are five, so Grand Slam might not quite be the right term if Park wins all of them. Ahead by four strokes at the start of the round, Park birdied the ninth and 10th holes to extend her lead. She has won six times already this year, including three straight tournaments. Park added to another historic U.S. Womens Open victory in 2008, when she became the events youngest champion at age 19. "I didnt know what was going on at that time," Park said. "I played very good golf then, but I didnt know what I was playing for, and that was just my first win. It was a great championship then, but now I think I really appreciate more and I really know what this means." So Yeon Ryu shot 72 to finish third at 1 under. South Korean players took the top three spots and have won the last five majors. Ryu and Na Yeon Choi, the last two U.S. Womens Open champs, sprayed Park with champagne after she made her final putt on the 18th green. With lashing wind and devilish greens, Sebonack was a classically troublesome U.S. Womens Open course. And once Park built a lead, nobody could mount a charge. She certainly wasnt going to make enough mistakes to come back to the field. Park had just 10 bogeys and no double bogeys in four rounds. She predicted Saturday that shooting even par in the final round would be enough, and she sure was right. All of four players were under par Sunday -- though that was still more than the third round, when only Park achieved it. Kim birdied No. 2 to pull within three strokes; she couldnt claw closer. And when she bogeyed the fourth hole, the deficit was back to four shots.dddddddddddd Park bogeyed the sixth and seventh, but so did Kim. Kim had what would have qualified as a sensational week if not for Park, finishing at least three strokes better than everyone but the player currently dominating the sport. "You can obviously feel for someone like I.K. Kim who would be winning any other U.S. Open on this golf course if it werent for Inbee," said seven-time major champion Karrie Webb. This was Kims fourth top-four finish at a U.S. Womens Open, but shes still seeking her first major title. She was a foot away last year at the Kraft Nabisco, then missed a short putt on No. 18 that would have clinched the championship and went on to lose in a playoff. Asked if she feels shes on the verge of a major breakthrough, Kim paused for a moment then said: "Yeah, to be honest, yeah, its time to win it." "But I think things have to come naturally," she added, "and its great to play with Inbee, and shes doing so well. Seeing her doing it, it just makes me want it more." Americans Paula Creamer (72) and Angela Stanford (74) and Englands Jodi Ewart Shadoff (76) tied for fourth at 1 over. Shadoff was alone in third at 3 under after the third round but opened Sunday with three straight bogeys. Soon-to-be Oklahoma State player Casie Cathrea shot 70 on Sunday to match Shanshan Feng for the best round of the day and finish as the low amateur at 9 over. Lydia Ko, the 16-year-old New Zealander who won the Canadian Open last August to become the youngest LPGA Tour winner, was next at 11 over. Maude-Aimee LeBlanc of Sherbrooke, Que., closed with an 80, to finish at 23 shots back at 15-over 303. Brooke Mackenzie Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., had a 77, to wind up at 307. Park also became the second player to win the U.S. Womens Open after victories in her previous two tournaments. Mickey Wright did it in 1964. The 24-year-old Park won the Kraft Nabisco and LPGA Championship for her first two major titles of the year. Up next is the Womens British Open at St. Andrews on Aug. 1-4. The Evian Championship is Sept. 12-15. Park won the French event last year before it became a major championship. Park contemplated the current definition of a Grand Slam. "So I think the British Open is one I have to win," she said. "So it would be great if I could win five, but I still think four means a Grand Slam. Laughing, she added: "I think four out of five is very big." Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz