Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.12.2018 06:01
to follow the Safety Car and then you want to fit the intermediates. So nothing has changed in that regard.The early Safety Car Antworten

Lewis Hamilton has questioned why the British Grand Prix started under the Safety Car, while his fellow drivers have criticised how long it stayed out.As with the Monaco Grand Prix, rain before the race meant race control felt it was too risky to start the race as normal. The pack was led away under the Safety Car, which then stayed out for six laps.Though Hamilton himself complained about aquaplaning in the early laps, he was heard saying Come on Charlie, lets go, before it came in, a message aimed at FIA race director Charlie Whiting.?I personally think we could have started from the grid, Hamilton said. For sure there were patches all over the place and it would have been tricky but thats what Formula One is all about. But then we did stay for sure far too long. It was pretty much intermediates by the time they let us go.It would have been fun. I think it was just as wet and there was more water on the track in 2008 [Hamilton won his first British GP that year] when we started from the grid so thats why I said that.Hamiltons comfortable race victory could have been very different, with the reigning world champion nearly running into the back of the slow-moving Safety Car at Copse.?I had glazed my rear brakes and they were low on temperatures. I was trying to pick up them, but the safety car was so slow, you cannot imagine. Our car is so fast, and you cannot see that well behind the safety car, I braked and the thing wasnt stopping, so I nearly hit the safety car. It is a first, fortunately I didnt.Not everyone agreed with Hamiltons opinion. Jenson Button thought the track was too wet for a normal start, though he said the Safety Car stayed out for much longer than was needed.It was definitely a safety car start, it was super wet, loads of standing water, Button said. But we waited a long time. The safety car should have come in two laps earlier.The problem is then everyone pits at the same time so you cant do anything different [strategically].Toro Rossos Carlos Sainz says the spray in the early laps was difficult for those running down the order.They played very safe, he said. The start needed to be behind the safety car because you could see absolutely nothing in the middle of the field. But two laps to see how the track is, see where the puddles are, then go for it.Ferraris Sebastian Vettel said the decision showed people do not have enough faith in Pirellis extreme wet tyre.?It depends where you are to be honest. I was looking forward to a start because it gives you a chance to move ahead. Obviously if you are in the lead then its a safe bet that you will stay in the lead when you start behind the Safety Car. Initially I think it was the right call initially to start behind the Safety Car because there was quite a lot of standing water in the first half of the track, whereas the other half was quite dry.I think to criticise its not really the call whether to start behind the Safety Car or not, I think to criticise is the fact that nobody has any trust in the extreme wets. So youd rather take a lot of risk going on to the intermediates where there was a lot of aquaplaning in the beginning, simply because its the quicker tyre. So I think weve mentioned a couple of times that the extreme wets are basically good enough to follow the Safety Car and then you want to fit the intermediates. So nothing has changed in that regard.The early Safety Car, and a Virtual Safety Car triggered by Pascal Wehrlein spinning off, neutralised much of the strategy around the grid. After switching from wets to intermediates around lap five, the drivers then took on slick tyres between laps 14 and 16, with the majority going to the end on that set of tyres. CHeap MLB Jerseys For Sale . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. LINCOLN, Neb. -- Die-hard Nebraska football fans who fill Memorial Stadium in Lincoln to capacity at every home game will soon be watching replays, ads and tunnel walks on new high-definition screens.The University of Nebraska Board of Regents unanimously approved a $6.25 million plan put forward by Husker Athletics to replace the stadiums 10-year-old screens, the Lincoln Journal Star reported (http://bit.ly/2g6mKhZ ) Friday.Funds to pay for replacing the screens will come entirely from athletic department revenues, not state tax dollars, NU President Hank Bounds said.Replacement parts for the current screens are no longer available, and each is at risk of failure, he said.Signs of failure have been appearing to fans this season, Bounds said. We believe our fans deserve and expect a high quality experience in this historic venue.The high-definition screens will replace each of the existing screens in the stadium, including a giant, 117-foot by 33-foot screen towering over north end of the stadium, four smaller screens located in the corners of the stadium, and ribbon boards stretching across the east and west stadium decks.ddddddddddddBounds said the video screens are an important asset to Husker Athletics marketing partner, IMG College, and are critical to supporting sponsor revenue.In fact, the video boards easily pay for themselves as a result of the licensing revenue generated by UNLs agreement with IMG College, he said.The athletic department estimates the new video boards will last 10 years.---Information from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz