Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.12.2018 06:01
.So what did he do?Oh, just broke off one of the most improbable returns youll ever see, covering 69 yards of real estate and le Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis is making progress in his recovery from knee surgery and remains hopeful of being ready to play in the teams regular season opener in September. The centerpiece of coach Greg Schianos effort to overhaul the NFLs worst pass defence is not expected to participate in full-speed drills during a mandatory mini-camp next week. Revis, however, has been working out with a team trainer and spending time on the sidelines observing teammates during voluntary practices known as organized team activities. Revis said Tuesday hes "taking steps every day" toward getting back on the field. At the same time, he wont say how close his surgically repaired left knee is to being 100 per cent. "I cannot really put a number on it," the three-time All Pro said. "I can tell it is getting stronger. ... I am out here running and cutting. Even in the weight room we are getting stronger. There is really no percentage on it right now, but I can tell I feel better than I did a couple weeks ago." Generally regarded as the leagues top player at his position when healthy, Revis missed most of last season with the New York Jets after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee. The Bucs obtained the seventh-year pro from the Jets in a pre-draft trade in exchange for the 13th overall pick of the first round, then signed Revis to a six-year, $96 million contract. Schiano and General manager Mark Dominik also signed All-Pro safety Dashon Goldson in free agency and selected cornerback Johnthan Banks in the second round as part of a plan to revamp a porous secondary that nearly set a NFL record for yards passing allowed in 2012. Revis is confident he can return and be as good as ever. "There is no concern. I feel myself getting stronger. I feel myself getting in shape," the 27-year-old said. There are "certain steps through this process and weve got to knock those steps down when they approach," Revis added. "That is how you got to handle this situation. When those steps approach you, you knock them down and if it is a step back, it is a step back. If it is a step forward, then you move forward." The cornerback said hes heard "a million ACL stories from people around the league and non-football players" but that he has not talked with Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, who returned from a major knee injury to rush for nearly 2,100 yards and be voted the leagues most valuable player last season. "I think that is good talking to guys around the league that have had these ACL problems or injuries. You just listen. It kind of has you proactive a little bit because when they tell you this is going to happen then you go through it, you are like: Oh yeah, I was ready for it. Your mind is already programmed to be ready for it," Revis said. While theres no definitive timetable for Revis getting back on the field, the main target is the Sept. 8 season opener against his old team. "That is the goal ... to be out there week one and play. If anything other than that we will have to see when that time comes, but we got to have a goal set. I think coach has the same goal too. To be out there week one," Revis said, reiterating he feels the rehab process is going well. During OTAs, Revis spends much of his time working on an adjacent field with trainer Todd Toriscelli. Meanwhile, hes learning the defensive scheme during walkthroughs and team meetings. "The defence is easy," Revis said. "I am a veteran and some of the things that we did in New York, coach Schiano does down here too. I am fine with that. I think the biggest thing is just making sure I am 100 per cent when I step out there with my teammates, and we can go out there and play some great football." Schiano feels Revis is progressing well, too. "Hes not a rookie. Hes played a lot of years, played in a scheme where he has to do more than just cover one on one. Thats always the fear, when you bring a corner in from the outside whos only played one on one, does he understand all the other concepts," Schiano said. "But he does. And hes got a real good football mind, so. Hes doing a good job with his rehab and all those things, and hes also doing a real good job in the classroom, and those are the two things he really can do right now." Like Revis, Schiano would not speculate about how much training camp or preseason game action the cornerback might need to be ready for the season opener. "Its not necessarily live play as much as it is cutting and breaking and running and covering and all those things. Thats the important part," the coach said. "So thats where I have to get a feel and more important than me, hes got to get a feel. Hes the one whos got to be confident of that." Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. China NBA Jerseys Authentic . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.wholesaleauthenticjerseys.us/ . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Cheap College Jerseys Authentic . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Punt returner Christian Richmond found himself in a precarious position after an unfortunate bounce caromed 10 yards over his head with two gunners quickly boxing him in at his own 31-yard line.So what did he do?Oh, just broke off one of the most improbable returns youll ever see, covering 69 yards of real estate and leaving a gaggle (pretty much every member of the coverage team whiffed) of would-be tacklers in his dust.Watch for yourself:By our count, thats at leeast 14 tackles he skillfully broke out of using an assortment of jukes, spins and shoulder lowering trucks that would make the most proficient button mashers proud.dddddddddddd The quick double cut at the 12-second mark is particularly a thing of beauty.You might not see a better return than this at any level this season.(H/T MaxPreps) Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz