Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.12.2018 06:01
issues, no spins. It was interesting hearing about so many people having slips, but I didnt have any. Stressing his point, Hamil Antworten

Lewis Hamilton has downplayed his chances of winning this years Drivers F1 World Championship despite his superb victory in the Brazilian GP. Even if Hamilton rounds off the season with a fourth successive win, his Mercedes team-mate Rosberg will be crowned champion if he finishes on the podium at the season-concluding Abu Dhabi GP on November 27.Im in an awkward position going into the last race, said Hamilton. It doesnt really make a big difference if I go and drive like I do right now because Ive already lost so much [ground] through the year. But I cant give up because I dont know what could happen. Its unlikely, but you never know.Brazilian GP driver ratingsWhether by deliberate design or honest assessment, Hamiltons remarks may serve to ratchet up the pressure on Rosberg ahead of what should be a straightforward coronation. Then again, much the same was expected in 2007, 2008 and 2010 when F1s final acts all produced unexpected twists in the tale. In 2014, Hamilton also secured the title in the first Desert Duel after Rosberg was hit by car trouble. Nicos doing all he has to do. He has finished every race and not had any problems, where I have, Hamilton added. Hes had fantastic reliability, so its going its going to be very hard to beat him. Lewis Hamilton won the Brazilian GP for the first time to ensure the Drivers Championship battle with Nico Rosberg goes to the last race of 2016 Hamilton trails his team-mate by 12 points heading to Abu Dhabi, a deficit due in the main to three separate engine failures on his W07 car earlier in the season. What can really happen? Nico is just cruising to finish second and unfortunately the Red Bulls are not at the moment quick enough to really challenge us, Hamilton told Sky Sports as he continued to play down his chances. All l can do is focus on my job and hope things happen for the right reasons.Hamilton rues Rosbergs unbelievable luckHamiltons victory was first in Brazil, his ninth of the season and the 52nd of his F1 career.I am and I will be proud of myself as long as I continue to perform as I am. Im proud of everyone who has been a part of helping us win all these races, the Englishman reflected. What a year - to still have nine wins is amazing and its my 31st win with the team, which is crazy.For the majority of the field, crazy was also an appropriate description of Sundays race, featuring a succession of Safety Car deployments and two race stoppages. For Hamilton, however, it was plain sailing in the wet. I was genuinely chilling up front, he told Sky F1s Martin Brundle on the podium. When it rains it is usually good for me. There were no mistakes, no issues, no spins. It was interesting hearing about so many people having slips, but I didnt have any. Stressing his point, Hamilton also highlighted the differing performances between the two Mercedes drivers in his press conference on Sunday night before departing Interlagos.Im happy that I beat everyone today and Im happy that with the same car I beat Nico, Hamilton noted. Nicos driving at his best right now and today he had nothing on me.He does, however, still have that 12-point buffer in the standings.Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: Hamilton rues Rosbergs luck Brazilian GP driver ratings Get a Sky Sports week pass Abu Dhabi title permutations Adidas Ultra Boost Wholesale . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Cheap Authentic Ultra Boost . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. http://www.cheapauthenticultraboost.com/ . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Adidas Ultra Boost Clearance Sale . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Adidas Ultra Boost Sale . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. SUNRISE, Fla. -- Roberto Luongo felt desperate to end his four-game losing streak, so the 37-year-old shaved the beard hed sported since training camp.Clean face, clean slate.Reilly Smith scored a tiebreaking goal with 4:28 left, Luongo made 34 saves and the Florida Panthers beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-1 on Monday night.I want to look like a 25-year-old so I can play like one, Luongo said.Jonathan Marchessault got his seventh goal and Derek MacKenzie also scored for the Panthers.Smith made it 2-1 after grabbing the puck inside the blue line away from Tampa Bays Victor Hedman. His shot from the left circle beat goalie Ben Bishop on the stick side.Im happy that we were able to get a big goal to pull out the two points, Luongo said.In the previous matchup on Oct. 18th at Tampa Bay, the Lightning tied the game with 5 seconds left and won 4-3 in overtime.Weve had enough of them, Smith said. So it was good to turn it around and pick up a win because Lou, hes been standing on his head the last few nights, and its nice to get one for him.Tampa Bay has lost five of seven.I thought we played well enough to win the game, Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. In the end, its how you manage the puck in the last five minutes of the game and we didnt manage it well. It ended up in the back of the net.Ondrej Palat scored for the Lightning, and Bishop stopped 29 shots.I thought we played well. We did everything but score. Luongo played well. It comes down to who makes the last error, Bishop said. Sometimes they go your way, sometimes they dont.MacKenzie scored an empty-netter with 46 seconds left, his first goal of the season and first in 25 games dating to last season.The lone goal Luongo allowed was a flukey one, when the Lightning tied it at 1 on Palats score 1:15 into the third. Panthers defenseman Alex Petrovic lost control of the puck behind the net, and it drifted into the crease. Palat slid the loose puck across the goal line while it was still under Luongos pad.Lou playedd unbelievable.dddddddddddd The sad part is that one goal got by him the way it happened, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said. We played a real good hockey team and we found a way to get two points, so were pretty happy about that.The Panthers led 1-0 on a power-play goal by Marchessault. His shot from above the right circle went between Bishops pads at 3:10. Marchessault leads the Panthers in goals and points (13).Jaromir Jagr returned to Floridas lineup after missing the last two periods of the game at Washington on Saturday with a groin injury.The Panthers should get more help soon. Jussi Jokinen (knee) is expected back for Thursdays game against San Jose, and Nick Bjugstad (broken hand) could return next week. Jonathan Huberdeau is still months away because of a lower-leg injury, though.Florida started this season with two victories but hasnt won consecutive games since, opening play Monday in last place in the eight-team Atlantic Division -- which it won last season.Im satisfied with the effort and with the play, Panthers president of hockey operations Dale Tallon said in an impromptu state-of-the-team address after the first period. Just got to get healthy. ... Everybodys contributing. A few breaks here and there, we could be above .500. Weve got to keep our head above water here, keep producing, keep getting better until we get healthy. And then we can make a good run.Game notes The Panthers recalled D Jakub Kindl from AHL Springfield on Sunday. ... D Steven Kampfer was placed on waivers on Sunday, cleared waivers, and was a healthy scratch for the 12th time in 13 games. ... The Lightning recalled F Cory Conacher from AHL Syracuse on Sunday. ... F Jonathan Drouin missed his third consecutive game with an upper-body injury.UP NEXT:Lightning: Host the New York Islanders on Thursday night.Panthers: Host San Jose on Thursday night. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz