Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.12.2018 06:02
tle run, and I dont think they took their foot off the gas per se, but they got a tad lackadaisical.At the end of the day, theyv Antworten

Sky Sports football pundit Paul Merson looks ahead to West Brom v Burnley on Monday Night Football. Merse went up against his son, St Albans Sam Merson, with his predictions last time out, with the Magic Man picking up four results and one perfect score. Sam registered just two correct results.Heres how they got on... Last time out... Result Paul Merson predicted Sam Merson predicted Liverpool 6-1 Watford 3-1 3-0 Leicester 1-2 West Brom 2-1 1-1 Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham 3-1 3-1 Hull 2-1 Southampton 0-2 1-1 Swansea 1-3 Man Utd 1-2 0-1 Bmouth 1-2 Sunderland 2-0 2-0 Burnley 3-2 Palace 2-1 1-2 Man City 1-1 Boro 3-0 2-0 West Ham 1-1 Stoke 1-1 0-1 Chelsea 5-0 Everton 2-0 2-2 West Brom v Burnley (Monday 8pm, live on Sky Sports 1)I actually think this will be a really, really good game, one of those games that both clubs look back on at the end of the season and say: That was a massive, massive result.The top teams can lose a game and then win five on the trot, but every game is a cup final for these mid-to-bottom teams.I like both managers, they dont get anywhere near the amount of credit they deserve. Sean Dyche barely gets a mention! Who can do the job hes done? Sean Dyche doesnt get the credit he deserves, says Merse West Brom will never go down as long as Tony Pulis is manager. I can understand the fans frustrations sometimes, because they often dont open the game quickly enough. But they have some very good players in Rondon, McClean and Brunt.I think theyll actually have a go at Burnley, and I think Burnley will do the same. I think it will be entertaining. Both teams need to win, and these are the games that these teams highlight.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-2 (Sky Bet odds 40/1) W Brom vs Burnley November 21, 2016, 7:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Mersons earlier predictions this weekend...Middlesbrough v Chelsea (Sunday 4pm)Boro have turned the corner. To pick up five points from their last three games - away at Arsenal where they should have won, home to Bournemouth who were on form, and to then get a draw at City, who had just beaten Barcelona.This will be very, very difficult for them, and I think theyre going to set up, as they did against Arsenal and City, to make it very difficult for Chelsea to break them down.Ive played at Boro, its harder to sit back at home than it is away, because the fans will want you to attack, but if they open this game up it will get messy.The three at the back is working for Chelsea, and I think the wing-backs have done great. But playing wing-back is the graveyard shift, its a hard job. Youre up and down, up and down all day, you have to be the full-back and the winger at the same time.Id be shocked if Conte can get his wing-backs doing that week in, week out, and when they start getting tired, you start playing five at the back and getting overrun in midfield. If they can rotate their wing-backs, they can do anything.Theyve been outstanding since the Arsenal defeat, they have ripped teams apart. They made Everton look like a League Two team.PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)Manchester United v Arsenal (Saturday 12.30pm)I think this will be a draw. Arsenal thought they could turn up in February and win, and ended up getting beaten 3-2.Wenger is moaning about Alexis Sanchez and Chile, I think hes just starting to make excuses already.Really, Arsenal should win this game on form, but with Jose Mourinhos record against Wenger, I think he has a hold over him. Im going 1-1.I think Mourinhos record over Wenger makes a big difference. People arent really expecting United to win this, with Arsenal playing well, but Im going one each.PAUL PREDICTED: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 5/1) RESULT: 1-1Sunderland v Hull City (Saturday 3pm)Im going for Sunderland here. I watched them against Bournemouth and they were decent. Moyes played two up front, and I think thats the important thing.Victor Anichebe was unbelievable, unplayable, and I expect them to beat Hull. Victor Anichebe starred for Sunderland against Bournemouth Hull got a massive result against Southampton, but this is difficult. They need to get something from the game, but I think the home advantage will make a difference.PAUL PREDICTED: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 15/2) RESULT: 3-0Watford v Leicester City (Saturday 3pm)This will be a good game, and I dont see much between the two teams. At the moment I think theyre relatively evenly matched, and you dont know whether Leicester are going to rest players for the Champions League. Will Leicester rest any players for their midweek Champions League game? Watford havent really got that run together, but overall I think theyve done great to be where they are. They cant moan at their last 18 months at all.PAUL PREDICTED: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 5/1) RESULT: 2-1Crystal Palace v Man City (Saturday 3pm)This is a big one. Coming back off the international break is always a leveller.Palace are on one of those Alan Pardew runs, where you can win five on the trot then lost five on the trot. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The other week, when Palace got back to 2-2 against Burnley, there looked to be only one winner, then Burnley go up the other end and score. Its a rotten run.I think it always feels like a hard place to go, Selhurst Park, but Aguero didnt play for Argentina in midweek and I can see him firing.PAUL PREDICTED: 1-3 (Sky Bet odds 10/1) RESULT: 1-2 Sergio Aguero was rested for Argentina in midweek Everton v Swansea (Saturday 3pm)I cant see anything but an Everton win here. I know they got a good hiding at Chelsea, but if Chelsea keep playing like that, a lot of teams will be on the end of that.But Swansea are struggling. I like Bob Bradley, and Paul Williams has just come in to help him out, but is that a Bob Bradley appointment? Its a bit of a strange one for me. Everton will stroll past Swansea, says Merse I think Everton will get back on track here with a comfortable win.PAUL PREDICTED: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds 10/1) RESULT: 1-1Stoke City v Bournemouth (Saturday 3pm)I never go against Stoke at home, as you know! Theyre flying at the moment, theyve turned the corner, and Bournemouth have had two shocking results against Boro and Sunderland.They were on a nice little run, and I dont think they took their foot off the gas per se, but they got a tad lackadaisical.At the end of the day, theyve put themselves in a bit of a problem now. If they lose this, thats three on the trot, and when one minute youre looking at mid-table, the next youre looking at teams around you and youre dragged back into it. Wilfried Bony hit form for Stoke against Swansea Stoke have been as good as anybody in the last few weeks, and when Bony has his confidence, hes so hard to play against.Joe Allen is playing as well as anybody, Arnautovic I have always said is top drawer, and Shaqiri too. When theyre all clicking at the same time, Stoke are a force.PAUL PREDICTED: 3-1 (Sky Bet odds 14/1) RESULT: 0-1Southampton v Liverpool (Saturday 3pm)This should be a real, real good game. For Liverpool, these are the times youve got to take advantage. Other teams will come back from international duty, look at the fixtures and think: Wait a minute, weve got Champions League and Europa League this week, do we rest players or not?Liverpool dont have to do that. Jurgen Klopp can play his best team, tell them to have a couple days off in the week, and thats your advantage.Southampton have had a couple of shocking results, being completely outplayed by Chelsea, and then going to Hull and losing. All of a sudden, theyre on a bit of a slump with the Europa League game coming up. Liverpool hit six past Watford last time out Three weeks ago this looked like a difficult game, and all of a sudden it doesnt now.Liverpool so far this season are the most exciting team in the Premier League, but theres a long way to go.PAUL PREDICTED: 1-3 (Sky Bet odds 14/1) RESULT: 0-0Tottenham v West Ham (Saturday 5.30pm)Im going to go for a comfortable Spurs win. Theyve had a couple of bad results in the Champions League, but theyre still undefeated in the league.It was a very even game against Arsenal a fortnight ago, and with West Ham still struggling, I cant see anything but a Spurs win. Tottenham striker Harry Kane celebrates after equalising against Arsenal These two really dont like each other, full stop. Its a big grudge game. To be unbeaten so far this season is some going in a difficult league.PAUL PREDICTED: 2-0 (Sky Bet odds 6/1) RESULT: 3-2Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Henry on Jose v Wenger rivalry Nevilles best Arsenal XI Coutinhos future at Anfield Klopp: I feel for Rooney Cheap Jordan China Wholesale . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Cheap Jordans From China .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. http://www.cheapjordanfromchina.com/ . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Wholesale Cheap Jordans From China . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Cheap Jordans For Sale Wholesale . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Goals from Eden Hazard and Diego Costa saw Chelsea overcome Southampton 2-0 Sunday at St Marys Stadium.The home side started the game positively, but it was the visitors who took the lead six minutes in. Hazard worked his way into the box and beat Steven Davis before slotting the ball between the legs of Fraser Forster to make it 1-0.Costa then looked certain to make it 2-0 just before halftime, but his low strike from close-range was well saved by the legs of Forster.However, Costa did get his goal ten minutes into the second half when he picked up the ball on the edge of the box and curled a superb effort into the corner of the net.It later looked as if Chelsea (77-1-2) would make it 3-0, but both Costa and Pedro failed to convert the rebound from a Victor Moses strike.ddddddddddddCharlie Austin had a decent chance to get his Saints side back in it, but his header lacked direction and sailed over the bar. Hazard then had a shot saved before a Davis header clipped the crossbar before going over.Moses had a good effort in the final minutes but Forster was on hand to parry the ball to safety.The result pushes Antonio Contes men up into fourth, while Claude Puels Southampton (3-4-3) remain in ninth. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China [

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz