Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.12.2018 15:48
some race tracks that Im not particularly fond of, Sauter said with a laugh. Nobody was happier than the Chase format than me. . Antworten

Joe Gibbs Racing placed three of its drivers in the top five Sunday in the Goodys Fast Relief 500.So why wasnt anybody smiling?One week after teaming up to run at the back of the pack at Talladega, the JGR Toyotas ran up front at Martinsville Speedway, as Matt Kenseth, Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch combined to lead 227 of 500 laps.But this week, there was very little teamwork.Independently, each of the JGR pilots thought they could have won, or at least challenged Jimmie Johnson for the win. Instead, they were beaten not only by Johnsons Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet, but by the Ford of Chase outsider Brad Keselowski of Team Penske.And they pretty much blamed each other.Busch, who finished fifth, believed if he just could have gotten past Kenseth, he would easily have moved by Hamlin to take the attack to Johnson.Kenseth led 176 laps and thought he had a car that could fight with the Hendrick Chevy, but he was frustrated by the difficulty he encountered trying to pass his teammate Hamlin.I was way quicker than Denny, but Denny is just so good here, Kenseth said after finishing fourth. He knows how to take your line away and put his car right where it made my car the worst. I just burned off my front tires trying to pass him and just kind of got stuck behind him and couldnt get around him.That left Kenseth fending off Busch, who believed he was faster than both of his teammates.The defending Sprint Cup Series champion was indignant after finishing fifth.You cant wreck each other and thats all there is to it, I guess, Busch told reporters. We worked so good together that we gave the 48 [Johnson] the win today -- thats how good JGR is.We could have been a little farther up front, but we were held up there and we couldnt pass, he added. If I did try to make moves or try to make a pass, I got cut off. But we came through it with a top-5, though we probably could have been about second.Hamlin not only came in for criticism from his teammates, but from race winner Johnson. At one point early in the race, Hamlin and Johnson raced hard in the top 10 for several laps before Hamlin put the bumper to Johnson and moved him up the track.Much later, Johnson tracked down Hamlins Toyota and executed a clean pass for a lead he would not relinquish.Hamlin later claimed he was upset with Johnson for the way the six-time Cup Series champion raced him earlier in the Chase, in races at New Hampshire and Charlotte.He was also unrepentant about fiercely defending his position from his JGR teammates.I had no idea why anyone was mad at me, to be honest with you, he said. None of us were going to get the 48. Thats real talk there. Nobody was on my rear bumper at the end of the race. I think I had six car lengths to the 20 [Kenseth] and more back to the 18 [Busch].If someones upset, I think its just because we all had a top?three car during the end of the race and we ended up three, four, five, he added. Thats never happy.Hamlin admitted that being a good teammate will be even tougher over the next two weeks as the Gibbs drivers vie to join Johnson in the championships Final Four at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Thats the tough part of it, for sure, Hamlin said.?Were in a team business, but were also in a business to win for our sponsors and ourselves.I think at the end, you have to do whats best for yourself.Aside from Johnson, who is locked into the Final Four, Hamlin, Kenseth and Busch are currently the three top drivers in the Chase points battle. Teammate Carl Edwards had a tough day at Martinsville with a tire problem relegating him to a 36th-place finish, last among the Chase contenders.While the Gibbs team was lamenting a lost win that might have been, Stewart-Haas Racing was left contemplating a much less successful weekend.After a strong qualifying performance by team owner Tony Stewart, none of the SHR Chevrolets were remotely competitive on Sunday. Kevin Harvick, master of the elimination-format Chase, was the teams leading runner with a dismal 20th-place finish. And even that was in dispute, with Harvick one of several drivers who may have benefited from a timing and scoring mix-up.We were slow all weekend, Harvick said. We could just never get the handle on it.Kurt Busch finished 22nd, with Danica Patrick 24th and Stewart 26th. Harvick and Busch rank sixth and seventh in points among Chase-eligible drivers, 16 and 18 points behind Kyle Busch in fourth.We picked a bad day to miss it, Busch said.Camping World Truck Series: Sauter the first to earn a finale berth?Johnny Sauter told his team after winning the Camping World Truck Series race Saturday at Martinsville that he drove the smartest race of his career.?Sauter saved his brakes enough to win the opening race of the truck semifinal round, earning a spot among the four drivers who will vie for the title at Homestead-Miami Speedway.?He now needs one more smart race -- the season finale. He finished second in the standings in 2011, a year when he won at Homestead but still lost the title by six points to Austin Dillon.?Having been there and lost the championship by six points was a bummer. ... I want to win a championship, said the 37-year-old Sauter, who has 12 career wins in 195 career series starts. A championship was something that has eluded me. I came close once or twice but were going to have to get it done this time.?Sauter said Martinsville and Homestead have something in common -- he likes both those tracks and has won at both of them. That puts a pep in the GMS Racing drivers step. He also believes the team has saved some of its best trucks for the end and the team can focus on its Homestead truck the next few weeks.?I can tell you some race tracks that Im not particularly fond of, Sauter said with a laugh. Nobody was happier than the Chase format than me. ... Theyre all tremendous race tracks [for me]. We had won at five of the last seven race tracks.?Theyre just great race tracks, very racy places. I just feel comfortable and confident of where we are as a team right now.-- Bob Pockrass Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. DORTMUND, Germany -- Borussia Dortmund scored a late equalizer to earn a 2-2 draw against Real Madrid in the Champions League on Tuesday, the latest setback for the 11-time winners.After two consecutive draws in the Spanish league, Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to have ended the winless run by scoring one goal and helping to set up the other. But substitute Andre Schuerrle struck in the 87th minute to earn Dortmund a point.The players played a great match, the result is a difficult one to accept because we deserved a bit more, but it is not a bad result, Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane said.I think in the first half we suffered a bit because they pressed a lot and we knew it is a difficult place to come against a good team, but I am very proud of the game we played. It was complete in every sense but the shame is it is three games in a row now we have drawn. When you concede three minutes from the end, it hurts, especially given the effort the players put in, Zidane added.Ronaldo put Madrid ahead in the 17th and provided the cross that led to Raphael Varanes goal in the 68th after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had leveled for Dortmund in the 43rd.Madrid and Dortmund have four points each from two matches in Group F, while Ronaldo has now scored 95 goals in the Champions League and 98 in all UEFA competitions.The Portugal star opened the scoring after a brilliant move. Luka Modric found Karim Benzema on the left, the France striker sent a long ball to the other side and Ronaldo let it run through to Gareth Bale. Bale moved forward, and then backheeled the ball to Ronaldo, who slotted inside the far post.Dortmunds first equalizer came after Raphael Guerreiros free kick from 25 meters (yards) was punched out by Keylor Navas. The ball hit VVarane and bounced toward the net, with Aubameyang pouncing to score from close range.ddddddddddddNavas, coming back from three months out after heel surgery, looked unlucky to concede the goal but made a string of fine saves.In the first goal I made a mistake. It took me a bit by surprise, I took the wrong decision and it cost us a goal, Navas said. We will work on those details so it doesnt happen again. I felt calm during the whole game despite the long months Ive been out.Madrid restored its lead when Ronaldo crossed from the left, and Benzema connected but hit the crossbar. Varane had a simple tap-in as the ball landed in front of the defender.Dortmund had won its previous three matches at home to Madrid.The match was played at pulsating pace, with both teams attacking strongly. Aubameyang hit the crossbar in the first half and Ousmane Dembele had several efforts go high.We played a very good first half, but made a mistake and conceded the goal, Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel said. But we reacted well and dominated in the first half.In the second, we made too many mistakes in midfield, lost the ball easily. In the end, I think the result is fair, you take what you can get. We have a lot to learn from this game. Its tough to come back twice against such a team, he said.Schuerrles goal came as Real Madrid seemed to be cruising home. Aubameyang attempted an overhead kick, the ball bounced off Danilo and into the path of Schuerrle, who fired with his left foot into the roof of the net.If you come back twice against Real Madrid, thats a nice feeling. That will help the team to grow together, Schuerrle said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz