Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.12.2018 06:00
ednesday said hes learning to deal with the scrutiny of playing for the Dallas Cowboys.Coach Jason Garrett benched Elliott after Antworten

FRISCO, Texas -- Ezekiel Elliott on Wednesday said hes learning to deal with the scrutiny of playing for the Dallas Cowboys.Coach Jason Garrett benched Elliott after he fumbled twice in a span of four carries during the final six minutes of Sundays loss to the Washington Redskins. He finished the game with 83 yards on 21 carries, but the fumbles overshadowed his runs.Ive never been benched, Elliott said laughing Wednesday. Thats new to me.You gotta acknowledge what happened, and you gotta make sure you focus on your weaknesses from the week before. Youve got to put it behind you, but remember at the same time so you wont make the same mistakes next week.Elliott played better against Washington than he did in the opener against the New York Giants. Still, hes averaging just 3.27 yards per carry. In 41 carries over two NFL games, he has just one run of more than 10 yards.Social media is in attack mode. Such criticism is new to Elliott, who gained more than 3,600 yards in his last two seasons at Ohio State and led the Buckeyes to a national championship in 2014.I wouldnt say Im a victim of high expectations. The expectations are going to be there, Elliott said. I got drafted in the top five at a position that hasnt been drafted that highly in the past couple of years.No one can expect more out of me than myself. The criticism is what I expect, honestly, because Im criticizing myself every day when I come in here and watch that film. Im trying to get better.Elliotts biggest issue has been adjusting to the Cowboys run-blocking scheme. They want him to be slow to the hole -- giving it time to open -- then accelerate through it. Alfred Morris, the backup, has more than 1,000 career rushing attempts in this type of scheme; Elliott has less than 100, including the preseason.The process cant be rushed.Coming from Ohio State, the tempo was a lot different, Elliott said. We hit the hole 100 mph, but when you get here in the league, its not go as fast as you can. You gotta kind of time it up a little more until you see it, then you gotta go.Its something Ive improved on from the first week. Its definitely easier said than done. Cheap Jordans From China . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Wholesale Retro Jordans Cheap . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapjordanfromchina.com/ . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Cheap Jordan China Wholesale . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Wholesale Retro Jordans China . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Dean Mumm insists Australia can shut out compatriot Eddie Jones jibes ahead of the Wallabies England showdown at Twickenham on Saturday.Mumm fully expects England boss Jones to run the gamut of his box of tricks, but the former Exeter Chiefs lock remains adamant Australia will not be sidetracked by any mind games.Ex-Australia coach Jones fired his first shot straight after Englands win over Argentina on Saturday, hinting at illegal scrum tactics from the Wallabies.Mumm maintains Australia can easily switch off from Jones wily talk however, in their bid to hit back from Saturdays 27-24 defeat to Ireland in Dublin.Im sure Eddies up to his regular tricks but I will try not to make myself aware of it really, because its kind of irrelevant to what we want to do next week, said Mumm. Were not going out there and playing Eddie Jones, were going out there and playing England and theres a whole 23 of them willing to stop us so weve got a big job on our hands to get that done.Australia blew the chance for their first northern hemisphere tour grand slam since 1984 courtesy of Saturdays loss to Ireland at the Aviva Stadium.The Wallabies created several late chances but failed to capitalise on injury-hit Irelands heavily re-jigged backlinee.ddddddddddddNow Michael Cheikas side will hop on to London intent on closing out their northern tour with a victory that would upset the odds and the form of the last 12 months.England whitewashed the Wallabies in Australia in June, but Mumm believes Cheikas troops must not allow that three-Test series humbling colour next weeks clash.We love playing England, its a massive match, said Mumm. Weve lost a goal in the grand slam but theres still a tremendous amount to offer in next weeks game and firstly, Im very excited and Im sure once we have a good look at things and start to focus on the week then the excitement will be right up there.Its always brilliant to play there and I think everyone will be up for it.I think you cant help but be a little bit disappointed in the way June panned out, 3-0 series losses hurt and it actually wasnt that long ago but we wont be focusing on that as a motivating factor.Well be focusing on what we can do on the training pitch come next week and what we can do to put ourselves in the best position to win the match.If you look backwards, then you end up tripping over. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz