Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.12.2018 09:22
ompleting the final year of a deal that began before the start of the 2012 season.In an odd scene after Chicagos 6-0 loss to the Antworten

The?Chicago White Sox?are not expected to retain Robin Ventura as manager and will replace him with bench coach Rick Renteria, according to multiple reports.The Chicago Sun-Times?was first to report news of the White Soxs intended move.Ventura is completing the final year of a deal that began before the start of the 2012 season.In an odd scene after Chicagos 6-0 loss to the Minnesota Twins on Saturday night, general manager Rick Hahn declined interview requests, and White Sox players claimed they hadnt heard about the report or Venturas status.Weve been over this, Ventura said after the game. Ill talk at the end of the year.Hahn relayed a message through a team spokesman that he would answer questions at a news conference Monday scheduled by the team.You guys are telling me something I havent even heard about, third baseman Todd Frazier said, adding that I love Robin. I love him to death. Hes a good manager, for sure.Right-hander James Shields, who gave up two-run homers to Byron Buxton and Jorge Polanco to lose his major-league-high-tying 19th game, had high praise for the 49-year-old Ventura.Hes one of the better managers Ive been around, and Ive been around some really good ones, Shields said. To be honest with you, thats the first time Im hearing this. But Robin is a good man, a good manager.Earlier this season, Ventura said he wanted to return in 2017 despite a fourth straight losing season and five years without a playoff berth. But Ventura then backtracked on that statement after USA Today reported Wednesday that the front office wanted to retain him, but Ventura hadnt committed.Ventura sidestepped numerous questions about the issue after the game Saturday and said he hadnt discussed his future with the players.No, I havent talked to them about anything. Were still playing, Ventura said. All the conversations I have with them are about playing.Frazier praised the 54-year-old Renteria, who went 73-89 in one season with the Cubs in 2014. The White Sox hired him before this season.Ricks a great guy, man, Frazier said. Hes bilingual, which is great. Hes been a manager before. But like I said, its not my right to say anything. I havent heard anything, and thats basically up to our brass, so Im not going to get in trouble.Saturdays listless defeat continued a theme of inconsistency surrounding this seasons team, which started 23-10. The White Sox are 55-73 since.I feel bad that I wasnt able to do more for him. I know guys in here feel the same way, catcher Alex Avila said. We were a team that was expected to win coming into spring training, and we didnt do that.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Nike Basketball Jerseys Authentic Cheap . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Stitched Basketball Jerseys . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.cheapbasketballjerseysoutlet.com/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Cheap Basketball Jerseys China . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Sebastian Vettel says Ferrari is still lacking in a number of areas compared to Mercedes, including high-speed corners and its engine power boost in qualifying.Ferrari hoped to challenge for the title this season, but after nine races it has yet to win a race and Vettel is already 57 points off championship leader Nico Rosberg. Vettel says there are several areas where the SF16-H is off the pace of Mercedes W07, but went on to highlight fast corners and qualifying engine power as two key areas.I think we are not yet in a position where we rock up and we can say with confidence were going to win. So were not the favourites yet. Still a lot of work ahead. I think its equally spread, to be honest. I dont think theres one particular type of corner that doesnt suit us.Looking at the comparisons and everything we see compared to Mercedes - who are the reference - but also other cars, I dont think there is anything that stands out. I think we need a little bit more everywhere. I think slow speed corners overall are quite a strong point for us. Not all of them at every track but most of them.Then I think in medium and high speed were lacking a bit. Top speed, talking about power we know we have made massive improvements but we also know that especially in qualifying Mercedes has tthe ability to turn it up so if all of a sudden they have 25 or 30hp more its something that you see and something that you feel.ddddddddddddOf course you dont necessarily see it in the sectors because every sector has straight lines, but its something you see and something you feel. Its something were still missing. Were not yet where we want to be but were on the right track with plenty of work ahead of us.But Vettel said Ferraris progress should not be underestimated.When I arrived here was to be part of the Ferrari team that gets back to the top and nothing has changed. I think its a very ambitious target trying to do it as soon as possible but thats what were trying to do. I think the progress weve done over the last one and a half or two years, if you look at the team, has been phenomenal. As Ive said many times surely if you finish second the year before in the constructors you want to be first and challenge the first.Were not yet where we want to be, its not a secret, but Im convinced and Im confident we will get there as a team. The way things are forming at Maranello in the factory, the way things are coming together should and will make us stronger in the future. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz