Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.12.2018 09:22
hat Ive seen, theres no question he has the fastest hands of any heavyweight by far and he also has ring intelligence, Arum said Antworten

Heavyweight contender Andy Ruiz Jr. figured to still be a fight or two away from a world title opportunity. But then champion Tyson Fury, dealing with myriad personal problems -- including drug, alcohol and mental health issues -- vacated his world title belts in mid-October and suddenly Ruiz was thrust into position to fight for one of them.And now, with his big chance at hand, Ruiz is excited about the prospect of making boxing history as the first fighter of Mexican descent to win a heavyweight crown.That would be a blessing, said Ruiz, who was born in Imperial Valley, California, raised in Mexicali, Mexico, and then returned to Imperial Valley. Its something Ive been waiting for my whole life. Its what weve been training for. Were ready for whatever comes, but it would be big for all Mexican people. I would love to be the first Mexican heavyweight champion of the world and were going to be. I cant wait to bring that belt home.If Ruiz is to carry that title belt through customs when he returns home it will be at the end of a long trip. Ruiz leaves this weekend for Auckland, New Zealand, where he will face hometown hero Joseph Parker for the vacant title on Dec. 10 at Vector Arena in what New Zealand media are calling one of the biggest sports events in the nations history.The bout will be televised in the United States on HBO on same-day tape delay at 9:35 p.m. ET/PT and will open a three-fight telecast that will also include a pair of live bouts, unified junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs) defending his belts against John Molina (29-6, 23 KOs) in the main event and lightweight veteran Raymundo Beltran (31-7-1, 19 KOs) taking on rising contender Mason Menard (32-1, 24 KOs) at the CenturyLink Center in Crawfords hometown of Omaha, Nebraska.With Mexican fans so much a part of the lifeblood of boxing, a heavyweight to carry the torch in the sports marquee division has been something of a holy grail for promoters.The late Dan Goossen thought he had found one in Chris Arreola, a Mexican-American with a big punch and larger-than-life personality. But Arreola has had three opportunities to fight for a world title and was knocked out all three times, by Vitali Klitschko (2009), Bermane Stiverne (2014) and Deontay Wilder (this July). In fact, there has been only one Latino fighter to win a heavyweight world title: Massachusetts-born John Ruiz, whose family was from Puerto Rico, twice claimed belts in the early 2000s.Top Ranks Bob Arum has promoted Andy Ruiz for his entire seven-year professional career and has made catering to Hispanic boxing fans -- Mexicans in particular -- a major part of his companys mandate. He has promoted a whos who of popular Mexican boxers, including Erik Morales, Juan Manuel Marquez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., and has for years promoted the Solo Boxeo cards on Spanish-language network UniMas.Arum knows how big of a deal a Mexican heavyweight titleholder would be. He can practically hear the cash register ringing and sense the pride the fans would have.As far as Top Rank is concerned, if we had a Mexican heavyweight champion, he would be huge with the Hispanic fans in the United States and Mexico, Arum said. Andy is a Mexican-American who speaks perfect Spanish and English. He would be a tremendous attraction on either side of the border. We can do big things with him both on premium cable television and also on pay-per-view.I also think its good for boxing if he beats Parker. There would be a lot of good matches for him, and because of his Hispanic heritage, hed probably become a bigger attraction in the U.S. than any other heavyweight.Ruiz (29-0, 19 KOs), 27, is nonchalant about having to travel such a long way in an attempt to achieve his historic quest.I dont mind. Its really not a big deal for me, Ruiz said. At the end of the day well do what we got to do. Doesnt matter if its in the U.S. or somewhere else in the world. I know once I step into the ring in his place Im already two points down on the cards. Thats our mentality. I know I have to work even harder to fight the best fight I can fight. But traveling overseas is not a really big deal for me. I like traveling. I look forward to going over there. They say New Zealand is a beautiful place, so were very excited to go over there.Arum, who will be making the trip to New Zealand with his wife, Lovee, and Top Rank head matchmaker Bruce Trampler, made the deal for the fight with Parker promoter Duco Events. One of the stipulations they agreed to is a panel of neutral judges, meaning none from New Zealand, Australia, Mexico or the United States. They also all agreed on American referee Tony Weeks, long one of the best in the sport.Ruiz and Parker are familiar with each other. They have both spent a lot of time training in Las Vegas and sparred with each other a couple of times in 2013.I think he underestimated me. I was chubby and fat, but he didnt see the speed and punch I had, Ruiz said. He knows what I got and I know what he has got. Were both going to try our best. Were cool. I dont have anything bad to say about him. Hes a good guy, very humble, but inside the ring its all business when we have to turn our switch on and we have to fight each other and try to kill each other to get the world title. May the best man win.Ruiz, the underdog against Parker, has fought overseas twice on Top Rank cards in Macau, China, in 2013. He scored knockout wins against Tor Hamer and Joe Hanks on those shows, and Arum said the experience of traveling such a long way can only benefit him in preparation for the bout with the 24-year-old Parker (21-0, 18 KOs).I think Andy has a real chance to win because, based on what Ive seen, theres no question he has the fastest hands of any heavyweight by far and he also has ring intelligence, Arum said. He also takes a tremendous punch. He has been hit and not wobbled by good fighters. We also finally got him in a place where theres no f---ing around in training.After years of lackadaisical training habits and poor conditioning, Ruiz parted ways with longtime trainer Jeff Grmoja and hired 2015 Boxing Writers Association of America trainer of the year Abel Sanchez, who trained Hall of Famer Terry Norris for years and now is best known for his work with unified middleweight titleholder Gennady Golovkin.Ruiz has been at Sanchezs Big Bear Lake, California, training camp since early October. Sanchez has said Ruiz showed dedication throughout camp, and Arum said all of his reports have been positive.All these guys work really hard in Big Bear, Arum said. Theyre stuck up there in the mountains. All they do is train and think boxing and condition themselves. Abel told me [last week] that Andy is in great shape. He said Andy has listened to everything he has?said. He thinks Andy not only will win but wont have much trouble with Parker.I think that even though [Grmoja] is a good guy, he was not capable of bringing out of Andy what Abel is.Ruiz was 17 when he first met Sanchez, and he said the recent decision to go with him full time as his trainer was the right one.He is one of those trainers who pushes you to the limit and he makes you do more than you think you can do, Ruiz said. He gets you in shape. Never in my life have I sparred so much. Im running 5-6 miles a day. Thats what I need to do. Before I was with Abel, I was kind of lazy and wouldnt push myself to my limit, not to blame my previous coach. I needed them to push me to the limit. It has been a blessing to be here in Big Bear with Abel. I think I will stick around here for a while. Ive been training my ass off in Big Bear. Its my time. I feel its my time to prove to the world who Andy Ruiz is.The hard work Ive been doing will be worth it. The sacrifice for a few months will be worth it because then I can go back home and celebrate our victory. Wholesale Football Jerseys China . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Nike NFL Jerseys China . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. http://www.stitchedwholesalejerseys.com/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. NFL Stitched Jerseys . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. The World Boxing Council, which has been at the forefront of drug testing among boxings sanctioning organizations, completed implementation of its Clean Boxing Program on Tuesday and dropped a number of notable fighters from its rankings for failing to enroll.Among the 25 boxers the WBC dumped from its October ratings, which were released on Tuesday, are former heavyweight titleholder David Haye; former light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal; junior middleweight contender Vanes Martirosyan; welterweight contenders Amir Khan and Lamont Peterson, both former junior welterweight titleholders; junior lightweight contender Yuriorkis Gamboa, a former unified featherweight titleholder; and top prospect lightweight Felix Verdejo.WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman and Dr. Margaret Goodman, president of the Las Vegas-based Voluntary Anti-Doping Association, which was contracted by the WBC to oversee random drug testing for its fights, announced the program on May 5 in Las Vegas. Under the program, all of the WBCs world titleholders and the fighters ranked in the top 15 of all 17 weight classes were required to enroll in the program, which means they can be randomly drug tested -- from blood and/or urine -- at any time, 365 days per year.The enrollment period was extended from mid-September, with the final cutoff on Tuesday.The work to get this program started has been monumental, and the WBC wishes to thank all those WBC members, promoters, managers and many others who have actively worked to enroll all fighters, Sulaiman said. There have been some problems, mostlly with translation and language barriers, and there will certainly be adjustments during the process.dddddddddddd There will be additional adjustments, and this will be an evolving program, with the goal to provide as much protection to our athletes worldwide.Within 15 days of the publication of the monthly rankings, new fighters entering the top 15 in any weight class must fulfill all mandatory requirements necessary to enter the program or they will be removed from the rankings and ineligible to fight for any WBC-affiliated title until properly enrolled.The WBC is proud of its champions and challengers who have taken a step forward in this historic process to keep our sport clean and, most importantly, to look out for the health of our athletes and the integrity and honorability of our sport, Sulaiman said.The rest of the 25 fighters who did not enroll and were dropped: super middleweight Jose Uzcategui; middleweight Gabriel Rosado; junior middleweight Daquan Arnett; junior welterweight Rances Barthelemy; lightweight Emiliano Marsili; lightweight Hank Lundy; featherweight Hairon Socarras; junior featherweight Cesar Juarez; junior featherweight Edivaldo Ortega; bantamweight Emanuel Navarrete; flyweight Gideon Buthelezi; flyweight Brian Viloria; junior flyweight Moises Calleros; flyweight Javier Mendoza; junior flyweight Angel Acosta; strawweight Janiel Rivera; strawweight Carlos Buitrago; and strawweight Simphiwe Khonco. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz