Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.12.2018 06:02
Cibulkova, who defeated Svetlana Kuznetsova 3-6, 6-3, 6-4.Kvitova, who eliminated top-ranked Angelique Kerber in the third roun Antworten

WUHAN, China -- Former champion Petra Kvitova advanced to the final of the Wuhan Open by beating fourth-seeded Simona Halep of Romania 6-1, 6-2 Friday.Kvitova hit four aces and saved all three break points she faced to set up a final with Dominika Cibulkova, who defeated Svetlana Kuznetsova 3-6, 6-3, 6-4.Kvitova, who eliminated top-ranked Angelique Kerber in the third round, reached her first final of the year. She won the inaugural Wuhan Open in 2014.Its amazing, Kvitova said. I came to this tournament and really didnt expect this kind of performance. Physically Im still so-so. Im really happy that Im not falling apart. But I played a really great match today in spite of everything, which really put the pressure on her.Cibulkova is seeking her third title of the year following wins in Eastbourne and Katowice.In reaching her fifth final of the season, Cibulkova guaranteed herself a return to the top 10 and boosted her hopes of qualifying for the WTA Finals in Singapore.It feels great, she said. Im really tired right now, but the feeling to be in the final is unbelievable, and thats why I love it. Its just a great win for me today. Cheap New York Mets Jerseys .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Cheap St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-baltimore-orioles-jerseys . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. China MLB Jerseys . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Discount MLB Jerseys For Sale . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Sebastian Vettel says Max Verstappens overtaking manoeuvre towards the end of the Brazilian Grand Prix was not correct.Verstappen passed Vettel by undercutting him at Juncao and pushing the Ferrari wide over the kerb on the exit of the corner. No action was taken by the stewards, but Vettel believed Verstappen had been too aggressive in the overtake.I think I was racing him side-by-side, he saw me, I still had a little bit of my nose ahead, he said. He was much faster so it was about the corner where you get past. I dont think it was correct.ddddddddddddVettel finished fifth after recovering from an early spin coming out of the final corner on lap 11.Obviously, it was not ideal in the first part to spin, he said. I had some aquaplaning but I wasnt the only one. I think it was a good recovery in the end, difficult to come back.I struggled to get past Carlos [Sainz for fifth], I dont know why it took a lot of laps but by then it was too late. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz