Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.12.2018 06:02
from Tottenham and Manchester United ahead of their crucial Super Sunday clash. Spurs will be desperate to maintain the pressure Antworten

We challenge Matt Le Tissier to pick his best XI from Tottenham and Manchester United ahead of their crucial Super Sunday clash. Spurs will be desperate to maintain the pressure on leaders Leicester and put a dent in Uniteds top-four hopes in the process when the two sides meet at White Hart Lane, live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 4pm.With Mauricio Pochettinos second-placed side heading into the clash nine points clear of their visitors, albeit having played a game more than United, Le Tiss has unsurprisingly gone with a Spurs majority. Le Tiss predicts... Find out what Le Tiss is tipping up at 20/1 for Tottenham v Man Utd here. Heres a look at his XI... GOALKEEPER: David de Gea - Both sides have top-quality goalkeepers but for me De Gea is the best in the league. Theyd be nowhere near the top four if hed joined Real Madrid in the summer.RIGHT-BACK: Kyle Walker - Spurs full-backs could well both be playing for England this summer and Walkers pace will be important against Anthony Martial.CENTRE-BACK: Chris Smalling - Im going with him ahead of Jan Vertonghen. I must admit I wasnt sure he had it in him but hes one of the most improved players in the Premier League this season.CENTRE-BACK: Toby Alderweireld - Hes quite possibly been the best defender in the Premier League this season and I was very disappointed when Southampton failed to sign him permanently. Toby Alderweireld: Among the Premier Leagues best defenders? LEFT-BACK: Danny Rose - Hes probably edged ahead of Ryan Bertrand in the England pecking order now and he goes into my team, as much because of the threat he offers going forward as his defensive work.CENTRAL-MIDFIELD: Eric Dier - The lad has made this position his own for club and country and youve got to hand it to Pochettino for spotting he had the right attributes for the role.CENTRAL-MIDFIELD: Mousa Dembele - Hes a very underrated player and tends to go under the radar but he controls games with his power and quality on the ball. Anthony Martial is Man Utds top scorer with eight goals ATTACKING-MIDFIELD: Anthony Martial - It has been difficult for him starting in a central role and scoring goals then being moved out of position. Its taken him a while to adapt to that position but hes clearly an exciting player.ATTACKING-MIDFIELD: Dele Alli - Hes one of the most exciting young players in the world right now and looks an absolute banker to be starting for England at the Euros.ATTACKING-MIDFIELD: Christian Eriksen - It was Eriksen and Harry Kane carrying Spurs last season and his contributions have perhaps been overlooked a bit because of the emergence of others, but hes still a very important player, with 11 assists and six goals this season. Harry Kane can develop into a world-class striker, says Le Tiss STRIKER: Harry Kane - Hes another one that has cemented his starting berth for England and its now up for him to prove on a European stage, both for club and country, that he is a world class striker. For me theres no reason why he cant do that. Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side Find out who Le Tiss and Charlie are picking in their Fantasy Six-a-Side teams here. Also See: Key battle: Dembele v Schneiderlin Not a job for Jose? Mersons predictions Top four forecast Cheap Wholesale Jerseys . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. NFL Jerseys China . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. http://www.cheapwholesalejerseysnfl.com/ . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Discount NFL Jerseys Outlet . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services.Ronnie OSullivans fightback was all in vain in a thrilling 13-12 second-round defeat, as The Rocket was dumped out of the World Championship by Barry Hawkins. Hawkins had started Mondays evening session nervelessly, producing a pair of solid clearances to move one frame from victory at 12-9.In typical fashion, OSullivan responded with his fourth century of the match, a clearance to pink of 124, to reduce the deficit to 12-10. And he raised hopes of a maximum in the next, as a run of 11 reds and 11 blacks earned him a break of 88 and took him to within one frame of levelling the match.He duly did so when he capitalised on a Hawkins error to roll in a break of 63 and force the final frame in front of a captivated audience at the Crucible. Trump dumped out Ding Junhui makes quarters after beating Judd Trump After a long period of safety play which left reds scattered across the table, Hawkins fashioned a superb break of 56 to take control in the decider.With reds strewn everywhere, OSullivan trailed 57-1 and set out on what would have been a stunnning rescue mission before going in-off to hand Hawkins the chance to confirm victory.ddddddddddddHawkins - who lost to OSullivan in the 2013 final - kept his cool and rattled in the next few decisive balls with the dejected five-time world champion barely able to look on. Barry Hawkins (l) will play Marco Fu in the quarter-finals OSullivan said: I fancied my chances but when a frame goes like that its a bit of a toss of a coin and if there was a weakness in my game it was definitely on the tactical side.I was second best in 90 or even 100 per cent of every frame that went like that, and if it wasnt won in one visit I probably lost all of them. I feel like a golfer birdying 15 holes but taking triple-triple bogeys on three holes.Quarter-final line-up:Ding Junhui v Mark WilliamsKyren Wilson v Mark SelbyAlan McManus v John HigginsMarco Fu v Barry Hawkins Also See: World Snooker Photos Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz