Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.12.2018 00:23
th homered and Gio Gonzalez pitched six strong innings to lead the Washington Nationals to a three-game sweep of the Philadelphi Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Just as his team has done over a grueling 20-game stretch, Wilson Ramos kept battling during a key at-bat on Wednesday night.Ramos came back from an 0-2 hole to deliver the go-ahead RBI during an eight-pitch at-bat, Jayson Werth homered and Gio Gonzalez pitched six strong innings to lead the Washington Nationals to a three-game sweep of the Philadelphia Phillies with a 2-1 victory Wednesday night.Wilson battled and battled, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said. That was a big hit, big RBI, big at-bat.Ramos helped NL East-leading Washington set a franchise record with its ninth straight victory over the Phillies. The Nationals remained nine games in front of the second-place Mets, who beat Miami 5-2.I was mainly concentrating on putting the ball in play and just focused on that, Ramos said through an interpreter.The Nationals finished a stretch of 20 games in as many days with an 11-9 mark. Washington is idle Thursday for its first day off since Aug. 11.Im proud of these guys because thats a tough stretch, Baker said. The main thing is we finished strong. They gave me all they had.Freddy Galvis homered for Philadelphia, which has lost seven of nine. The Phillies have dropped eight of their last nine games at home to Washington.Nine hits in a three-game series isnt going to cut it, Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said. Were just not hitting the ball. We need more offense, obviously.Gonzalez (10-9) gave up one run and two hits with four strikeouts and a walk.He kept the ball down, Baker said. That was a big game for him.Adam Morgan (1-9) lost his ninth straight despite arguably one of his best outings of the season.The game was played through a persistent drizzle.Shawn Kelley got the only batter he faced, Maikel Franco, to ground out to end the game for his seventh save. Regular closer Mark Melancon got the night off.The Nationals went ahead in the seventh. Anthony Rendon doubled with two outs. Morgan looked like he had Ramos struck out, but home plate umpire Mark Carlson didnt call a borderline 0-2 pitch a strike. Ramos battled back before eventually lining a 3-2 pitch into right field to score Rendon and end the night for Morgan.MORE ON MORGANMorgan gave up two runs and three hits while striking out five and walking none in 6 2/3 innings. He retired 13 straight at one point and produced nine groundball outs. He hasnt won since May 15.He did a great job with his offspeed stuff and really located extremely well, Mackanin said. The best Ive seen him, probably ever.Morgan credited veteran catcher A.J. Ellis for helping him simplify the game plan.Hes very, very knowledgeable, Morgan said. I think it was great to see him over here, just to see how he works and how he goes about is business is very encouraging.Morgan possesses the longest losing streak in the majors. The last Phillies pitcher with a longer skid was Kyle Abbott, who lost 11 consecutive games during the 1992 season.WERTH GOES DEEPWerth gave the Nationals a 1-0 lead with one out in the first inning when he crushed a pitch 455 feet into the camera well in straightaway center for his 20th homer of the season.It was his eighth homer in August, tying a career-high. He said it also was the longest homer hes hit in Citizens Bank Park.Ive been in some pretty cool places in this ballpark but never there, said Werth, who hit 95 homers in four seasons with the Phillies from 2007-10.FOR STARTERSWerths homer continued a dominant first-inning trend for Washington against Philadelphia this season. The Nationals have scored in the first inning in four consecutive games against the Phillies and have a total of 17 first-inning runs in 15 games this season.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: Baker gave rookie OF Trea Turner the day off to rest. Turner has been on a tear in August, tying a Nationals rookie record for hits in the month with 45 while reaching base in 20 straight games.UP NEXTNationals: The Nationals head to New York for a three-game series against the Mets that begins Friday night with RHP A.J. Cole (0-1, 4.97) against Mets RHP Noah Snydergaard (12-7, 2.55).Phillies: After a day off, the Phillies open a three-game home series against Atlanta on Friday night with RHP Jeremy Hellickson (10-8, 3.80) facing Braves RHP Joel De La Cruz (0-7, 4.66). Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sale . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Hydro Flask 64 Oz Wide Mouth . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. http://www.flaskwaterbottle.com/hydro-flask-12-oz.html . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Hydro Flask 10 Oz Wine Tumbler .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Hydro Flask 16 Oz Coffee . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. SPRINGFIELD, Pa. -- South Koreas Eun Jeong Seong won the U.S. Womens Amateur on Sunday at Rolling Green to become the first player to win the event and U.S. Girls Junior in the same year.The 16-year-old Seong outlasted Italys Virginia Elena Carta 1 up in hot conditions in the 36-hole final, the first all-international championship match in 106 years.I cant believe today, Seong said. But today is different feeling because I made history. Thats why I feel so amazing.The 19-year-old Carta, coming off her freshman season at Duke, overcame a dizzy spell that forced a 15-minute delay after the 31st hole.I mean, I was not feeling good at all, Carta said. I was, like, shaking, and that was not a good feeling.She was trying to become the second player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.I dont think I actually lost the match, the championship, Carta said. Of course, I did not win it, but at the same time, its not like saying I lost today.Seong won her second straight U.S. Girls Junior title last month at Ridgewood in New Jersey.The finalists earned spots in the U.S. Womens Open next year at Trump National in New Jersey, and the winner also traditionally receives exemptions into the ANA Inspiration, Womens British Open and Evian Championship -- if still an amateur.Seong took the lead with a birdie on the par-5 25th hole and won the par-4 29th with a birdie for a 2-up advantage. Carta took the par-4 31st with a par to Seongs double-bogey, and Seong rebounded with a par win on the par-3 34th. Carta won the par-5 35th with a 330-foot birdie putt, and Seong missed a chance to end it when her 10-footer burned the right edge.dddddddddddd Seong ran in a 40-footer for birdie on the par-4 36th and conceded Cartas 25-footer to close out the match.My hands were shaking, Seong said. Im 1 up, and if I lose this hole, I can go to playoff. I just think, Please two-putt, please two-putt. But I made it. Im surprised.Seong became the third female to win multiple USGA championships in the same year. Pearl Sinn won the Womens Amateur and Womens Amateur Public Links in 1988, and Jennifer Song swept the same events in 2009. Seong is 25-4 in USGA match-play championships.Her mother watched her win in person after missing her two Junior victories.Yeah, special to me, Seong said. After 18, she was crying a little bit, but its OK. Shes just happy now.Carta won the NCAA title in May in Oregon as a Duke freshman. She was trying to join Vicki Goetze (1992) as the only players to win the Amateur and NCAA in the same year and the sixth to win both titles. Carta also missed a chance to become the second Italian winner, following Silvia Cavalleri in 1997.In 1910, in the previous all-international final, Dorothy Campbell, a Scot who was living in Canada, beat Englands Mrs. G.M. Martin at Homewood in Illinois.Hannah OSullivan, the Chandler, Arizona, teen who won last year in Portland, Oregon, skipped her title defense. She played last week in the Womens British Open. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz