Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.12.2018 00:23
the small numbers that have come [to Australia] and Matt Korcheck is doing very well at Carlton in VFL in just his first year, Antworten

Half of the AFLs ruckmen may one day hail from America, the leagues national and international talent manager?Kevin Sheehan believes. ?The AFL last week bade farewell to the latest two imports invited to try out for the Australian sport -- Stanislas Heili and Brandon Nazione, who both impressed at the American draft combine in April this year. ?Frenchman Heili -- who stands a centimetre short of seven feet at 212.3cm, making him the tallest player ever tested for AFL -?played basketball at Lindenwood University in Missouri and Nazione, whose sporting background includes American football, soccer and baseball, played with Eastern Michigan Eagles in college. ? ?The duo was flown to Melbourne to learn more about the chaotic Australian game, as Nazione described it, in the hope of potentially joining a club as a category B rookie. ?The pair trained under the watchful eye of six clubs while in Australia - Port Adelaide, Melbourne, St Kilda, Richmond, North Melbourne and Essendon. ?While neither said they were fully committed to joining a club if offered a contract -- Heili needs to complete the final year of his masters in computer engineering, while Nazione has offers to play professional basketball in Europe -- Sheehan said the AFL was taking a long-term view. ? ?[These guys] were hand-picked for their size. Australia only has 23 million people, and we cant find enough [tall athletes] to fulfil our needs, Sheehan told ESPN. ? ?I think half the clubs would need another ruckman every year, so nine or 10 very big guys who have all the attributes of size, athleticism, courage, eye-hand coordination [are needed each year]. That [need] has been identified and the last four or five years weve worked ... to see if we can address that. ?Weve got [St Kilda ruckman] Jason Holmes, [Collingwoods] Mason Cox through from the small numbers that have come [to Australia] and Matt Korcheck is doing very well at Carlton in VFL in just his first year, so all the indications are that this can work. ?Its early days. Only a handful have ever come out ... but in 50 years or so half the ruckmen in the AFL might well be Americans - thats probably the vision.Theres enormous potential in it. ?Holmes, Cox opened doors for U.S athletes - KorcheckSheehan said he hoped the AFL would soon be viewed as a legitimate option for American athletes who failed to make the top level in their chosen sports. ?We know were in competition with European basketball, other sports and [professional] careers ... we have to compete in that space, he said. ? ?With only about 60 making the NBA each year, theres still some wonderful athletes [available] ... if we can win their hearts and minds and give them opportunities, there may be another Mason Cox somewhere. ?Nazione and Heili view Cox -- who made a dramatic debut for Collingwood in front of more than 85,000 people at the MCG in April -- and Holmes - who became the first born-and-bred American to play AFL late last season - as trailblazers. ?They spent time with Cox, the former Oklahoma State basketballer during their time in Melbourne, picking his brain about his journey, his new sport and living in Australia.The pair also watched several AFL matches during their time Down Under, both men shocked at the running power and physicality on display. ? ?Nazione said he believed many of his basketball skills would translate to AFL if he did eventually take a chance on the sport. ? ?The most translatable skills [are] jumping, cutting from basketball, lots of quick movements which can be used on a footy field, the 198cm?athlete told ESPN. ?Im definitely [attracted to] the chaotic nature of the game - I like how open the game is and the skills are awesome too ... but my family isnt keen about it, because its such a tough sport physically! ?Both said they had plenty to think about during their return flights to America and France respectively. ? ? ?Im up in the air about it, Nazione said. Im not completely 100 percent [certain about, hypothetically] if I get an offer today, Ill sign. ? ?Itll be something Ill have to discuss with my family and, with basketball, Ive got opportunities to play professionally - I actually signed with [German second-tier club] Bayer Giants Leverkusen. So, Ill definitely do one of the two but it has to be the right situation either way. ? ?Heili said he was also unsure of his intentions. ? ?I need one more year for my masters - I cant do it online, I have to be in France, he said. I also have offers to play basketball in France. ? ?Australia is opposite side of the world to France, so it would be a big decision for me. It could be a great experience here, but Im not 100 percent sure. Cheap Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Cheap Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-cleveland-indians-jerseys . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Cheap Minnesota Twins Jerseys . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. LIVERPOOL, England -- Everton says a man who attended the teams English Premier League match against Stoke on Saturday has died in hospital after falling ill during the game.The club says in a statement that the 51-year-old man, who was seated in the Sir Philip Carter Park Stand at Goodison Park, became unwell at 4.15 p.m. local time (1515 GMT). The club says police officers, an off-duty doctor, and medical staff performed CPR on him before an ambulance arrived.ddddddddddddHe died shortly after arriving at a hospital.Everton said the thoughts and prayers of everybody at the football club are with his family and friends. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz