Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.12.2018 00:23
at the suspension will tarnish his reputation.At the end of the day people are going to say what theyre going to say about you r Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears receiver Alshon Jeffery accepted responsibility for his four-game suspension for violating the NFLs policy against performance-enhancing drugs and acknowledged letting down the team on Wednesday.He said the Bears (3-10) likely would have won a few more games had he been playing. They dropped three of four in his absence and will host Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers (7-6) on Sunday.Asked if he let down the team, Jeffery responded, Most definitely.With an expiring contract, Jeffery has three games left to regain the trust of the team and the front office. That effort kicked into gear with his return to practice on Wednesday.I mean, just got to know what you put in your body, Jeffery said. I aint going to say it, but Im a part of the team. I want to say that I feel like if I was playing, some of those games we would have had a different outcome. We probably would have won.The team leader with 630 yards receiving, Jeffery is coming back on the heels of a 20-17 loss at Detroit that knocked Chicago out of playoff contention.He will be suiting up for the first time since a blowout loss at Tampa Bay on Nov. 13.The suspension was announced the following day, with the former Pro Bowl receiver posting on social media that he took a supplement for inflammation containing a substance banned by the NFL.Jeffery would not say Wednesday what he took or who recommended it.Like I said, Im going to own up to it and I accept the punishment, he said. At the end of the day, its my name on it, so Im moving forward with it. So it is what it is. I learned from it. Thats all I can say.Jeffery said the suspension surprised him and he attempted to appeal it. But ultimately, he felt there was nothing I can do about it.The suspension raised more questions about a receiver who was limited to nine games last season because of injuries.The inability to stay on the field just adds to the uncertainty surrounding Jeffery, who is playing for the $14.6 million franchise tag after he and the Bears were unable to agree to a long-term contract.Its not clear how the suspension will impact his negotiations in free agency -- with Chicago or other teams. If he is concerned about his value on the market, Jeffery would not say.Theres nothing I can do about it, he said. All I can do is try to work hard. Hopefully whatever happens at the end of this season is something good.Does he have anything to prove to Bears general manager Ryan Pace?I dont think Ive got nothing to prove to no one, he said. I just go out there and do my job and play football and play hard.Jeffery also insisted he is not concerned that the suspension will tarnish his reputation.At the end of the day people are going to say what theyre going to say about you regardless, he said. So whatever you guys want to say about me, Ill take it all in stride.Jeffery will have some catching up to do with quarterback Matt Barkley, who has started the past three games with Jay Cutler and Brian Hoyer injured.Barkley completed two passes to Jeffery after Hoyer broke his left arm in the loss at Green Bay on Oct. 20. But they have little experience playing together.Hes running routes Ive thrown before, so hes not a completely foreign route-runner to me, Barkley said.Its just some of the little things, getting used to putting it high on deep balls to where he can go up and get some of those deep balls or just how he does get in and out of some breaks on certain routes. Its not all that foreign if he sticks to his depths and what Im used to. We should be good to go.Jeffery said being away from the team was not easy. He said he focused on training, avoided social media and tried not to watch too much TV.I was excited to get back out there with my guys. I missed playing football, he said.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. http://www.cheapwholesalejerseysnfl.com/ . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Wholesale NFL Jerseys .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. NFL Jerseys China .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. NORTON, Mass. -- The Open champion Henrik Stenson shot the lowest score in the major championship history with a slight cartilage tear in his right knee.Stenson said Thursday that tests revealed the injury that dates to the U.S. Open in June. He had surgery last December, but this tear was in a slightly different spot. He also had cartilage surgery in his left knee in December 2011.The 40-year-old Swede said his knee problems do not affect his shots, though he feels discomfort walking 18 holes, especially on courses with side slopes.Well just have to wait and see how much potential grief it gives us, if I want to do another procedure or if its something I can cope with over time, Stenson said. Given the summer I had, maybe I should have torn it earlier.Stenson won the British Open at Royal Troon by closing with a 63 to hold off Phil Mickelson and set the scoring record at majors with a 264. A month later, he had to settle for the silver medal at the Olympics when Justin Rose birdied the final hole.He is No. 4 in the world and a leading force for Europe when it defends the Ryder Cup on Sept. 30 at Hazeltine. Stenson said he plans to be ready.Stenson withdrew after one round of The Barclays last week because of pain in his right knee and went home to Florida for tests. He is playing the Deutsche Bank Championship and said he felt fine except for a little ppain toward the end of his round.ddddddddddddhe one thing that potentially irritates it is youre walking ... like Bethpage has a lot of side slopes, he said. That gets more force in the knee. Hitting golf shots is the same when I came back from the left one in `11 and the right one this year. I was fine to hit golf shots. Walking is the hard part.Stenson is No. 21 in the FedEx Cup. He does not plan to play next week at the BMW Championship, so he would need a good showing at the TPC Boston to assure being among the top 30 who advance to the Tour Championship at East Lake on Sept. 22.There is a week off between the BMW Championship and the Tour Championship, so Stenson will have either a two- or three-week break.Im going to have some time off before the Ryder Cup, Stenson said. When I looked at the season, a lot was going to be the majors, the Olympics and the Ryder Cup. Something has to give at some point. At this time now, Im running out of steam a little bit and Im paying the price for a very hectic and successful summer.The Ryder Cup is on my mind. Its a big event, he added. I want to be as prepared and rested when we get there because it is one of the most tiring weeks. Coming in there and not being rested is never ideal. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz