Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.12.2018 00:27
attle shortstop Mike Freeman prevented the go-ahead run from scoring in the 10th with a diving grab of Kevin Pillars one-out lin Antworten

SEATTLE -- Robinson Cano finally quieted the sea of blue-clad Toronto fans that had turned Safeco Field into a home environment for the Blue Jays.Cano delivered a sacrifice fly in the 12th inning as the Seattle Mariners avoided a sweep with 2-1 victory over Toronto on Wednesday, preventing the Blue Jays from extending their wild card lead.Weve got to keep fighting, said Cano, as the Mariners won for the second time in six games to remain on the edge of the playoff chase. Keep fighting, but at the same time, have fun. Not put pressure on us that we must win. Just play our game and keep battling.Knuckleballer R.A. Dickey (10-15), who pitched five scoreless innings in his last start on Friday, came in on the 12th for his first relief appearance after 29 starts.Guillermo Heredia reached on a two-base throwing error by third baseman Josh Donaldson to open the 12th. Ben Gamel followed with an attempted sacrifice bunt, and first baseman Ryan Goins appeared to have Heredia at third, but the ball popped out of Donaldsons glove on the tag.I thought it was a risky play, but I felt we had to do it, because it was important for us to win the ballgame, Heredia said through a translator. As soon as I was at second base, I made up my mind that if he bunted the ball on the ground, regardless of where it was going, I was going to go to third base.Cano then followed with a run-scoring fly to left, quieting the decidedly pro-Blue Jays crowd, bolstered for the third straight game by thousands of fans from western Canada.We were the benefactor of some miscues by them, Mariners manager Scott Servais said. That happens, but youve still got to finish them off. Robbie had a nice at bat. Didnt try to do too much. Just stay with the ball and take care of business.Nick Vincent (4-4) pitched two scoreless innings for the win.It was just one of those things where we made a couple mistakes and that generally happens most times in extra-inning games, Toronto manager John Gibbons said.After being blanked on two hits for eight innings, the Blue Jays tied it in the ninth on Jose Bautistas 19th home run, a one-out solo shot to left off hard-throwing rookie closer Edwin Diaz.Anytime you can contribute makes it worthwhile, Bautista said. It was a big moment. It was one of the most electric pitchers in the game. I was behind in the count. I was simply trying to put the ball in play. His ball has some run. I just managed to get the head out and I connected.Seattle shortstop Mike Freeman prevented the go-ahead run from scoring in the 10th with a diving grab of Kevin Pillars one-out liner with a runner on third.I was just trying to do everything I could to prevent that run from scoring, Freeman said. Fortunately, we got that run across in the last inning, or that play doesnt matter.Both starting pitchers were outstanding. Seattles Felix Hernandez who was tagged for six runs in 4 1/3 innings in his last start, allowed two hits in seven innings, striking out four and walking three in a 112-pitch outing.When Hernandez came off the field after the seventh, he told nearby fans, This is my house.First of all, Ive never seen so many Blue Jays fans in Seattle. That was unbelievable, Hernandez said. I knew I had to step a little bit more.KING FELIXIn the last three seasons, Hernandez is 7-3 with a 2.73 ERA with 88 strikeouts in 15 starts in the month of September. He is now 2-0 with a 0.86 ERA with 19 strikeouts in 21 innings in his last three starts against Toronto. Hernandez start was the 357th of his career, tying him with Freddy Garcia for most Major League games started by a Venezuelan-born pitcher.UP NEXT:Blue Jays: After an off day Thursday, Toronto heads into the A.L East gauntlet with two series at home, four games against the Yankees, followed by three against Baltimore, that has huge wild card implications. The Blue Jays then close the season with three games at first-place Boston. Toronto has not announced a starter for the first game of the New York series.Mariners: Seattle is running out of time. The Mariners followed an eight-game winning streak by losing four out of five. Only one of their three remaining series is against a team ahead of them (Houston) in the wild card race. After a day off, the Mariners open a three-game series at Minnesota. LHP James Paxton (4-7, 3.88 ERA) starts the Friday opener. The math is not good, manager Scott Servais said. Were going to need some help and some other teams to help us along the way. Adidas Clearance Store . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Adidas Shoes Cheap China . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. http://www.clearanceadidas.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Cheap Adidas Shoes For Sale .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. The list of potential impact transfers for the upcoming college basketball season includes the son of a Hall of Famer.Last week, we put together a list of six schools that are relying on multiple newcomers who began their college careers at other Division I schools. Now were focusing on six individual transfers who are starting over at their new schools.---CANYON BARRY, FLORIDA (Former school: College of Charleston)Barry, the son of Hall of Famer Rick Barry, averaged 19.7 points per game last season at College of Charleston before a shoulder injury ended his season prematurely. He had three performances of 30-plus points. The 6-foot-6 guard signed with Florida as a graduate transfer and is studying nuclear engineering. Barry scored 11 points last week in an exhibition victory over Division II Eckerd. Florida also added Virginia Tech transfer Jalen Hudson in the offseason, but he wont be eligible to play for the Gators until 2017-18.---MARCUS FOSTER, CREIGHTON (Former school: Kansas State)Foster, a 6-foot-3 junior guard, led Kansas State in scoring each of his two seasons with the Wildcats before transferring to Creighton. Foster averaged 15.5 points in 2013-14 and 12.5 points in 2014-15. Although he played only two seasons at Kansas State, he ranks 10th in that schools history in 3-pointers (138) and 3-point percentage (.373). He sat out last season due to NCAA transfer rules. Creighton also added Syracuse transfer Kaleb Joseph during the offseason, but he wont be eligible to play for the Bluejays until 2017-18.---L.G. GILL, MARYLAND (Former school: Duquesne)Gill arrives at Maryland as a graduate transfer after averaging 10.1 points and a team-high 6.5 rebounds at Duquesne last season. Thhe 6-foot-8 forward averaged 6.dddddddddddd9 points and 4.1 rebounds in 2014-15. His experience should boost a Maryland team that returns only one starter from last season and features six freshmen.---TERRY LARRIER, CONNECTICUT (Former school: VCU)Larrier averaged 6.6 points and 18.5 minutes in his lone season at VCU before transferring. The 6-foot-8 sophomore guard/forward missed the 2015-16 season due to NCAA transfer rules. Larrier was in the starting lineup and had 14 points and seven rebounds Sunday in an exhibition victory over New Haven. He has enough versatility to play either small forward or power forward.---AUSTIN NICHOLS, VIRGINIA (Former school: Memphis)Nichols averaged 3.4 blocks per game to rank third among all Division I players in 2014-15 with Memphis. He also averaged 13.3 points and 6.1 rebounds that season and earned first-team all-American Athletic Conference honors. Nichols, a 6-foot-9 junior forward, sat out last season due to NCAA transfer rules. Nichols will make his Virginia debut a little later than expected, as he was suspended from the Nov. 11 opener with UNC Greensboro due to a violation of team rules.---ERIC PASCHALL, VILLANOVA (Former school: Fordham)Paschall was the Atlantic 10 rookie of the year in 2014-15, as he averaged a team-high 15.9 points as well as 5.5 rebounds in his lone season at Fordham. The 6-foot-7 sophomore forward didnt play last season due to NCAA transfer rules. He is expected to provide shooting and rebounding for the defending national champions.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz