Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.12.2018 13:57
he had done.I dont think Ive ever had a night like that, the?Indians catcher said.He picked a good time for it.Known almost exc Antworten

The Colorado Avalanche were true to their word at the 2013 NHL Draft, selecting Nathan MacKinnon of the Halifax Mooseheads first overall. The Avalanche had said they preferred MacKinnon to Portland Winterhawks defenceman Seth Jones in the days leading up to the draft. The Avalanche, who the NHLs Draft lottery to leapfrog Florida for the first pick, said they like Jones, but felt the teams need was greater at forward. MacKinnon helped lead the Mooseheads to a Memorial Cup title this past season, leading the tournament with 13 points, scoring seven goals including a hat trick in the championship game, and was chosen as tournament MVP. He also scored 32 goals and 75 points during the regular season for Halifax. "I kind of blacked out for a second, but its so cool," MacKinnon said after being chosen. "They have such a promising team and such good young talent, and hopefully I can be a part of that... "This is unbelievable, Im part of the Colorado Avalanche and I cant wait to get to training camp." Jones, the top-ranked prospect by NHL Central Scouting, surprisingly ended up slipping to fourth overall where he was taken by the Nashville Predators. "Yeah, well Im competitive, I have a competitive nature. And I get that from my parents," Jones said when asked whether he would be motivated by the slide. "You definitely want to prove them wrong. You definitely want to show them why they should have picked you. Thats not my only goal next year but its definitely on my list." The Predators meanwhile were clearly delighted to have Jones fall to them with the fourth pick. "This a franchise-type player," Predators GM David Poile, said of the six-foot-four, 205-pound defenceman. "So I really feel good about our defence right now." Jones will join one of the NHLs top defencemen in Shea Weber on the Predators blue line. The Florida Panthers surprised with the second overall pick, taking Finnish prospect Aleksander Barkov ahead of both Jones and Mooseheads forward Jonathan Drouin. The Tampa Bay Lightning selected Drouin third overall. "I think its a good fit. Theyve got a young prospect, great old players, too, that are experienced, and I think its the best fit for me," said Drouin. The Carolina Hurricanes who were rumoured to be entertaining a number of offers for the fifth pick opted to hang on to their selection and select Swedish centre prospect Elias Lindholm. The Calgary Flames were the first Canadian team to pick in the draft and they used the sixth overall pick on Ottawa 67s centre Sean Monahan. The Flames also selected Gatineau Olympiques left winger Emile Poirier 22nd overall and Regina Pats forward Morgan Klimchuk with the 28th pick. The Edmonton Oilers followed the Monahan pick by selecting Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds defenceman Darnell Nurse. The Vancouver Canucks made a big splash in the first round, moving into the top-10 by sending goaltender Cory Schneider to the Devils in exchange for the ninth overall pick. They used the selection on London Knights centre Bo Horvat. The Canucks also selected forward Hunter Shinkaruk of the Medicine Hat Tigers with the 24th pick. The Winnipeg Jets, selecting 13th overall, chose Josh Morrissey of the Prince Albert Raiders. The Ottawa Senators meanwhile selected Edmonton Oil Kings centre Curtis Lazar 17th overall. Lazar scored 38 goals and 23 assists last season, helping the Oil Kings finish first in the Western Hockey Leagues Eastern Conference The Toronto Maple Leafs used their first round selection, 21st overall, on 6-foot-4, 217 pound Rimouski centre Frederik Gauthier. The Montreal Canadiens, last Canadian team to pick in the first round at 25th overall chose 6-foot-5 American forward Mike McCarron. The Buffalo Sabres made Rasmus Ristolainen the second Finnish prospect selected in the draft at eighth overall. The Sabres also held 16th pick which they used to select Nikita Zadorov. The Dallas Stars rounded out the top 10 by selecting Russian prospect Valeri Nichushkin. The Stars also held the 29th pick which they used on versatile forward Jason Dickinson. The Philadelphia Flyers chose defenceman Sam Morin of the Rimouski Oceanic 11th. Max Domi, the son of former NHLer Tie Domi, was selected 12th overall by the Phoenix Coyotes. The Columbus Blue Jackets used their first of three first round selections on Swedish centre Alex Wennberg at 14th overall. The followed that pick with Kerby Rychel at 19 and Marko Dano 27th overall. The New York Islanders selected Brandon Wheat Kings defenceman Ryan Pulock 15th overall. San Jose traded up to the 18th selection sending the 20th and 58th overall picks to Detroit. The Sharks selected defenceman Marco Mueller of the Everett Silvertips. Detroit used the 20th pick on Anthony Mantha from Val Dor, the only 50-goal scorer in the CHL this season past season. Washington selected Swedish prospect Andre Burakovsky 23rd overall. Anaheim chose Seattle defenceman Shea Theodore 26th overall. The Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks rounded out the first round by selecting Plymouth Whalers winger Ryan Hartman 30th overall. Nike Air Max 90 Clearance Sale .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Sale . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. http://www.nikeairmax90outlet.com/ . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Air Max 90 Outlet Store . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. CLEVELAND -- Once he rounded the bases a second time, propelled by a roaring crowd at Progressive Field, Roberto Perez began to understand what he had done.I dont think Ive ever had a night like that, the?Indians catcher said.He picked a good time for it.Known almost exclusively for his defense, Perez provided plenty of pop in Game 1 of the World Series, hitting a pair of homers -- a solo shot and a three-run drive -- as the Indians rolled to their fourth shutout of the postseason, 6-0 over the Chicago Cubs, on Tuesday night.The Indians love Perezs glove, arm and ability to frame pitches. Any offense they get from him is a bonus.All he did in his debut on baseballs biggest stage was become the first Indians hitter with a multihomer game in the World Series. He tied the franchise record for RBIs in a World Series game with four. And he joined Manny Ramirez and Jim Thome as the only Cleveland players to hit two homers in a postseason game.Not bad for a backup catcher who batted .183 during the regular season.Ive come a long ways. Im just playing with a lot of confidence right now, said Perez, who also homered in his first at-bat of the playoffs. Im not trying to do too much at the plate. Im just trying to control my emotions. First World Series experience and just trying to go out there and compete and try to get good ABs up there and try to get on base and make something happen. Its an unbelievable feeling.The 27-year-old Perez, who had thumb surgery this season, has three homers in 27 postseason at-bats -- equaling his number in 153 at-bats during the regular season.Perez homered his first time up in the American League Division Series against the?Boston Red Sox.?On Tuesday, he became the first No. 9 batter to hit two homers in a World Series game.His teammates saw it coming.I watch how hard he works day in and day out, said Indians shorrtstop Francisco Lindor, who had three hits.dddddddddddd Hes doing it for his family. Hes doing it for Puerto Rico. Its awesome to see him stepping up.Perez gave the Indians a 3-0 lead in the fourth with his homer off starter Jon Lester. The left-hander attempted to sneak an 0-1 fastball past Perez, who lined it over the 19-foot wall in left field, his shot pinging off a railing.With the Indians up 3-0 and two outs in the eighth, Perez drove a pitch from Hector Rondon into the bleachers in left, sending Indians fans into a frenzy and moving Cleveland a step closer to its first title since 1948.As he crossed home plate, Perez delivered a double high-five to teammate Lonnie Chisenhall.Perezs one-two punch flattened the Cubs. But beyond his unexpected offensive production, Perez has been excellent behind the plate in handling Clevelands pitchers, who have complimented the way he calls a game.He should be a star catcher, thats the way hes heading, Indians reliever Andrew Miller said. He doesnt even have to get a hit to validate his spot behind the plate.Perez worked the corners for starter Corey Kluber, who struck out nine Cubs -- six of them looking.For much of the season, Perez didnt come close to hitting his weight (220 pounds), and there was a long stretch when he was almost an automatic out in the lineup. But when starter Yan Gomes went down with a separated shoulder in July and then a broken wrist in September, Perez stepped in -- and the Indians havent missed a beat.Hes the latest surprise on a surprising squad of Indians.What he did at the plate tonight, my goodness, that was exciting to watch, Indians manager Terry Francona said. Everybody was happy for him. You could see the way everybody reacted to it. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz