Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.12.2018 06:39
r a pair of woeful starts, deGrom continued to struggle Thursday when he was reinserted into the rotation.Then, after laboring t Antworten

NEW YORK -- This is not the image New York Mets fans wanted to see: Jacob deGrom headed into the tunnel that leads to the home clubhouse at Citi Field, motioning for trainer Ray Ramirez to follow him.Given three days of extra rest after a pair of woeful starts, deGrom continued to struggle Thursday when he was reinserted into the rotation.Then, after laboring through his fifth and final inning as his fastball sagged to as low as 91 mph, deGrom made the seemingly ominous motion for the medical staff.The Mets ultimately lost to the Miami Marlins?6-4 at Citi Field to drop two games behind the St. Louis Cardinals for the National Leagues second wild-card spot.DeGrom initially said after the game that he didnt feel great, but later defined that statement to mean from a mechanical perspective and offered no clarity on why he summoned Ramirez.Everthings fine, deGrom said. I was frustrated with how I pitched. I didnt feel great out there tonight. I just wanted to talk to Ray. ... Im fine.Pressed on what didnt feel great meant, deGrom added: Just kind of out of sync out there. I waved him in to talk to him, but theres nothing wrong.Manager Terry Collins was caught unaware during his postgame interview when told that deGrom had called for the trainer, but pledged to investigate.I dont know what youre talking about, Collins said. I guess Ive got to go check. Ray didnt say anything to me. But I havent been in the training room, either. Thats news to me.Second baseman Neil Walker earlier in the day had become the latest Met to be lost for the season when he committed to undergoing surgery to repair a herniated disk in his lower back that had deprived him of the feeling in a toe.DeGrom allowed three runs on six hits and a season-high-matching four walks in a five-inning, 102-pitch outing against the Marlins.DeGrom had allowed 13 runs and 25 hits in 9 2/3 innings over his previous two outings. That had prompted Collins, citing suspected fatigue, to skip deGroms scheduled turn in Mondays series opener.Now, deGrom has allowed 40 baserunners and recorded 44 outs in his past three starts.Collins initially planned to slot deGrom back into the rotation on Friday against the Washington Nationals, but he was moved up a day when Steven Matz had continued difficulty with a rotator-cuff impingement and the Mets aborted having the southpaw return from the disabled list.I dont think rest was really the problem, deGrom said.In an unforeseen development considering how pitching-blessed they were to open the season, the Mets already are using rookies Seth Lugo and Robert Gsellman in the rotation. Any absence for deGrom could prompt them also to consider Gabriel Ynoa, Rafael Montero or Logan Verrett.Montero had a spot start for deGrom on Monday against the Marlins and tossed five scoreless innings, although Montero also walked six batters and threw 100 pitches.Assuming deGrom does have some undisclosed issue, the only healthy established starting pitchers at the moment are Noah Syndergaard and Bartolo Colon. Matt Harvey underwent season-ending surgery in July to address thoracic outlet syndrome. And Zack Wheeler is no longer expected back in 2016 after his latest setback in his rehab from Tommy John surgery. Wheeler was diagnosed two weeks ago with a flexor muscle strain.?Even Syndergaard is pitching with a bone spur in his elbow, although the Mets have suggested it will not need to be surgically removed.DeGrom insisted his issue is purely mechanical. He is falling off the mound to the first-base side, leaving him imbalanced and his fastball erratic.What did I walk, four guys? I cant throw the ball where I want right now, deGrom said. Ive got to figure that out. ... I think its mechanical. Like I said, I feel fine. I got tired toward the end. And Ive been falling off so hard to the first-base side. If you look back at film from last year, I could throw the ball and almost stand there on my landing leg. Theres no even close to doing that this year. Wholesale Authentic Baseball Jerseys . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. China NBA Jerseys Authentic . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.wholesaleauthenticjerseys.us/ . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Cheap College Jerseys Authentic . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Stitched NHL Jerseys Authentic .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Bradley Wright-Phillips scored in the 50th minute and the New York Red Bulls beat the Vancouver Whitecaps on Saturday 1-0 on Saturday to extend their club-record unbeaten streak to 10 games.The Red Bulls (12-9-7) moved into a tie for second place in the Eastern Conference with Toronto FC.Wright-Phillips scored his 17th goal to tie for the Major League Soccer scoring lead. He chipped a shot home after Whiteccaps defender Jordan Harvey bounced a clearing attempt off him while falling down in the box.ddddddddddddThe Whitecaps (8-13-7) are winless in eight games. Vancouver coach Carl Robinson was ejected shortly before halftime for protesting a throw-in awarded to New York and faces an automatic one-game suspension. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz