Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.12.2018 06:39
h India still 417 runs shy of Englands first innings total. When he departed, five overs before stumps on the third day, the hos Antworten

KL Rahul, Indias opener, took Englands bowlers apart on the third day of the fifth Test and fell just one-run short of his first Test double hundred in Chennai on Sunday.The right hander batted for more than hundred overs on a day that began with India still 417 runs shy of Englands first innings total. When he departed, five overs before stumps on the third day, the hosts had reduced the deficit to 86 with six wickets remaining.Rahul allied with wicketkeeper Parthiv Patel, to add 152 runs for the first wicket, and then Karun Nair for a 161-run stand for the fourth wicket that gave India a chance at forcing a win with two days of cricket remaining.Having missed the majority of the series due to injury, Rahul needed to find runs in order to justify his opening berth with a busy season at hand. He did just that on Sunday, by playing Englands spinners impressively. He made his attacking intentions clear early on, by hitting Liam Dawson for sixes in the third and fifth overs of the morning.He used his feet comfortably and employed the reverse-sweep to disrupt Englands spinners. Rahuls dominance against spin ensured Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali ended the day with a combined economy rate of 4.19 across 41 overs.India lost four wickets in the course of the day, with Parthiv Patel adding an impressive 112-ball 71, Cheteshwar Pujara and Virat Kohli falling cheaply and Rahul falling late.Rahul hit 16 fours and three sixes in his innings. He became the second Indian, after Mohammad Azharuddin, to fall for 199 in a Test. Rahul has four Test hundreds, the most by an Indian opener since the start of 2015. He has four hundreds in 17 innings, compared to Murali Vijays three in 26 and Shikhar Dhawans two in 16 during this period.This pitch was good, and I didnt want to waste the opportunity, Rahul said, Missed out on the whole New Zealand series. I thought I was in good form. Went back home, worked on my fitness. Played one Ranji game, that was good to get my flow. I was killing myself I missed out in Wankhede, the wicket was very good.This hundred will be on the top of the list. Now you understand what your coach means when he says one run will be important. Ill always have to live with this. I played a horrible shot and got out on 199. I havent seen the videos. Just been standing under the shower. It will take some time to sink in. I thought I would get a double hundred in ease. Just have to come back stronger. I did discuss with my batting coach [on improvements]. Knowing where my off stump is. I hadnt played enough games, so didnt know where my off stump was. Went back and worked on my basics and Sanjay Bangar said if I stayed inside the crease, I would judge the line better Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Authentic . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Discount Adidas NHL Jerseys . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. http://www.nhljerseys.us/ . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Clearance Adidas NHL Jerseys . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Adidas NHL Jerseys Outlet . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. NEW YORK -- Rookie Tyler Austin hit a solo homer in the bottom of the ninth inning to give the New York Yankees their season-high fifth straight victory, 5-4 over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night.Brian McCann hit two homers for the Yankees, who moved a season-high nine games over .500 (74-65).Austin homered off Erasmo Ramirez (7-11) on a 3-2 pitch for his third homer since being called up Aug. 13.New York moved within two games of Baltimore for the second AL wild card and four games of AL East-leading Boston.Tommy Layne (2-1) entered and struck out pinch-hitter Logan Morrison to end the ninth.The Rays got two homers each from Kevin Kiermaier and Steven Souza Jr.PIRATES 4, REDS 1PITTSBURGH -- Ivan Nova pitched a six-hitter to stay unbeaten with Pittsburgh and Jung Ho Kang hit a two-run double to key a three-run first inning as the Pirates extended the Reds losing streak to five games.Nova (12-6) pitched his second complete game in seven starts since being acquired from the New York Yankees in a trade on Aug. 1. He struck out four, walked none, got 15 of his outs on ground balls and retired the first 12 batters while throwing 94 pitches.Nova improved to 5-0 with a 2.53 ERA in seven starts with the Pirates. He has issued just two walks in 46 2/3 innings.Kangs double opened the scoring and he came home on a single by Francisco Cervelli as the Pirates took an early 3-0 lead against Dan Straily (11-8).The Pirates, still on the fringe of the National League wild card race, won their second straight following an eight-game losing streak.PHILLIES 4, NATIONALS 1WASHINGTON -- Ryan Howard hit a three-run homer and, Alec Asher pitched six innings of two-hit ball coming off a suspension for Philadelphia.Peter Bourjos homered for the Phillies, who have won three of four.Asher (1-0), who earned his first major league victory, was suspended for 80 games while on the disabled list with Triple-A Lehigh Valley in June after a positive drug test. He made four minor league appearances beginning in late August and his suspension ended Sept. 4.The right-hander walked one without a strikeout.Jeanmar Gomez pitched the ninth inning for his 36th save.A.J. Cole (1-2) allowed foour runs and five hits in five innings.dddddddddddd. He struck out eight without a walk.BREWERS 12, CARDINALS 5ST. LOUIS -- Domingo Santana and Orlando Arcia hit back-to-back homers as Milwaukee continued its recent road dominance.Hernan Perez had four hits and three RBI for the Brewers, who won their season-high fifth straight on the road and have won seven of their last eight games.The Cardinals fell to 30-38 at home and dropped a half game behind the idle New York Mets for the second wild card spot.Santana and Arcia connected on consecutive pitches in the second inning. It was the seventh time Milwaukee hit back-to-back homers this season.Arcia had three hits and raised his average to .367 over his last 15 games.Brewers right-hander Junior Guerra (8-3) needed 74 pitches to get through five innings in his second start back from the disabled list. It was his first career win against St. Louis in three tries.Jaime Garcia (10-12) struggled for the fourth time in his last five starts, losing a career-high fourth straight decision.INDIANS 10, ASTROS 7CLEVELAND -- The Indians scored two runs on a controversial bases-loaded wild pitch by David Paulino in the third inning that led to the ejection of Houston manager A.J. Hinch.Cleveland led 2-1 when Lonnie Chisenhall attempted to check his swing on a pitch in the dirt. The ball bounced away from catcher Jason Castro and rolled toward the on-deck circle near the Indians dugout.Play was allowed to continue, although replays showed Chisenhall fouled off the pitch. All three runners -- Francisco Lindor, Mike Napoli and Jose Ramirez -- crossed the plate.Hinch protested the ruling and was ejected by plate umpire Jim Joyce. After a video review, Lindor and Napoli were allowed to score for a 4-1 lead, and Ramirez was placed at second.Trevor Bauer (11-6) allowed five runs and seven hits in five innings. Cody Allen, Clevelands fifth reliever, struck out two in a perfect ninth for his 26th save.Making his first major league start, Paulino (0-1) gave up four runs and four hits in three innings. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz