Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.12.2018 06:39
ts to lead Virginia Tech to a 99-73 victory over High Point.Hill missed last season with a knee injury, but in the second game o Antworten

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- BLACKSBURG, Va. -- When asked to give an assessment of his hot shooting Tuesday night, Ahmed Hill described a feeling that every basketball player desires.I didnt really have to aim, Hill said.Hill scored a career-high 20 points to lead Virginia Tech to a 99-73 victory over High Point.Hill missed last season with a knee injury, but in the second game of his return, he hit 7 of 12 from the floor and connected on a career-high six 3-pointers for the Hokies (2-0), who never trailed and hit 12 3-pointers. Seth Allen added 17 points.Andre Fox paced High Point (1-1) with a career-high 23 points.Virginia Tech blitzed the Panthers right from the opening tip. The Hokies made 14 of their first 15 shots, including six 3-pointers in racing to a 24-point lead less than nine minutes into the game. Hill hit half of his 3-pointers in that stretch.I dont know that I could have necessarily predicted his field-goal percentage and things of that nature, Virginia Tech coach Buzz Williams said of Hill, who is shooting 52.9 percent (9 of 17) from beyond the 3-point arc this season. He holds himself to an incredibly high standard, and his work ethic is superb.High Point had no answer for the Hokies on the perimeter, as Hill and Allen combined for 25 of the Hokies 60 first-half points. Virginia Tech shot 71.9 percent (23 of 32) in the first half and hit eight 3s. The Hokies shot 56.1 percent for the game (37 of 66).We had a game plan, but we didnt execute it very well, High Point coach Scott Cherry said. We had to help too much and gave them good looks. They had wide-open ones. Give them a lot of credit. They made them.BIG PICTUREHigh Point: The Panthers will need better games from Anthony Lindauer -- one of just three seniors on the roster. He scored just four points after scoring 16 in the season opener for a High Point team that features seven newcomers.Virginia Tech: With Kerry Blackshear Jr. sidelined with a lower leg injury, the Hokies are searching for help in the post, and freshman Khadim Sy may be the answer. Sy scored 14 points and grabbed six rebounds.MORE ON HILLS BIG NIGHTHill was a 3-pointer away from tying the single-game school record held by teammate Justin Bibbs. He also set career highs in field goals made and 3-pointers attempted.I was comfortable coming into the season, but Im still shocked that Im playing this way, he said.MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTIONThe Hokies are preparing for a 10-day trip to the West Coast that has them playing three games in the Wooden Legacy tournament in California and then a game in Michigan as part of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. After a somewhat lackluster performance in the opener, Virginia Tech took a step forward, according to Williams, whose team leaves Monday.I didnt think we were bad in game 1, but I thought we were trying to justify too much of our inadequacies and playing it on, `Well, it was game 1, he said. We need to hurry up . and take the next step. I thought, for sure, we did that.UP NEXTHigh Point returns home to play in the High Point University Classic. The Panthers play three games in three days, starting with UNC Greensboro on Friday.Virginia Tech will be looking to go 3-0 to open the season for the first time since 2012 when it takes on VMI at home on Saturday. Nike NFL Jerseys China . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.nikecheapnfljerseys.com/ . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. The midpoint of the baseball season gives us the opportunity to do some quick reality checks on two high-end performers. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz