Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.01.2019 09:07
s effort.Obviously, Purdue is a Top 25 team with two of the best big men in the country, and those two guys arent going anywhere Antworten

STILLWATER, Okla. -- Texas running back Chris Warren III will miss the second half of Saturdays game against Oklahoma State with a knee injury.The team made the announcement on its Twitter account.Warren ran for 106 yards on 10 carries in the first half, but the 22nd-ranked Longhorns trailed 37-25 at the break.DOnta Foreman likely will get more work in the second half. He had 10 carries for 65 yards and a touchdown in the first half. Air Max 97 China Wholesale . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapnikeairmax97.com/ . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Air Max 97 Cheap Online . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Air Max 97 Clearance . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- When the season began, No. 17 Purdue knew it had two of the nations best big men in 6-foot-8 sophomore power forward Caleb Swanigan and 7-2 junior center Isaac Haas.What the Boilermakers did not kmow was what kind of production they would receive from their perimeter players. After this weeks Cancun Challenge, coach Matt Painter may have found the answer.Swanigan had 22 points and 13 rebounds, and freshman guard Carsen Edwards added 19 points, leading Purdue to a 79-68 victory over NJIT on Saturday.Swanigan was a perfect 6 of 6 from the field and 10 of 10 from the free throw line, and Edwards scored 15 second-half points to help Purdue (5-1) pull away from a 37-34 halftime lead.Swanigan was the MVP of this weeks Cancun Challenge, and Edwards scored a career-high 21 points in Wednesday nights victory over Auburn in the championship game.Were still turnover prone (16 on Saturday), and thats a problem, but we are doing some good things with our zone offense, especially when we are posting our big guys in those sets, which some teams dont do, said Painter, who got 25 points from guard Dakota Mathias in Tuesdays victory against Utah State in Cancun.I also like our focus at the start of second halves. We are able to mix and match lineups, and were still getting some of those nice second-half runs. Carsen was a big part of that today.Edwards helped Purdue maintain a double-digit lead throughout most of the second half.I am just kind of picking my spots, Edwards said. I am just playing off my teammates. I am playing the game and letting it come to me. I try not to lose confidence at all.Damon Lynn had 20 of his 33 points in the second half for NJIT (3-4), which also got 12 points from Chris Jenkins.Highlanders coach Brian Kennedy appreciated his teams effort.Obviously, Purdue is a Top 25 team with two of the best big men in the country, and those two guys arent going anywhere, Kennedy said. So, I told our guys from the beginning that we had to fight, fight and keep fighting, which is what NJIT basketball is all about. We may not get the top recruits in the country, but we are going to compette and fight as hard as we can.ddddddddddddThe momentum swung completely in Purdues favor with 9:12 remaining when Rob Ukawuba fouled Swanigan and also was whistled for a technical foul. Swanigan made four consecutive free throws for a 61-47 lead.I just grabbed the rebound, walked away and the guy called the foul, Swanigan said. (Ukawuba) started walking after me, and I just kept walking away. I was surprised they called a technical so quickly. Ill take it.BIG PICTURENJIT: With Lynn, the Highlanders have a proven scorer (22.5 points a game) and never backed down from a Purdue team that came in averaging 83 points and shooting 51.9 percent from the field. Beginning with Dec. 30, 2014, NJIT is 39-22.Purdue: The Boilermakers were sloppy with 10 first-half turnovers in their first game since winning the Cancun Challenge, but with Carsen Edwards, Mathias and Vince Edwards beginning to complement big men Swanigan and Haas, Purdue is assembling a really nice blend of interior and perimeter scoring options.POLL IMPLICATIONSHaving beaten Utah State, Auburn and NJIT by a collective 57 points this week in addition to capturing the Cancun Challenge championship by beating Auburn by 25, look for the Boilermakers to climb in the next poll.BIG NUMBERSThrough six games, Swanigan is averaging 18.8 points and 12 rebounds, having made 35 of 57 field goal attempts and 38 of 51 free throws.HIGH PRAISEPainter is impressed by the way NJITs Lynn plays the game, making 10 of 18 field goal attempts Saturday, including 8 of 13 from 3-point range.He is just such a tough cover, Painter said. He is a little different in the way he shoots it, but even if he is out there 25 to 27 feet from the basket, you cant give him a step or two.UP NEXTNJIT: The Highlanders will play host to St. Francis (Pa.) on Wednesday night.Purdue: The Boilermakers will travel to No. 10 Louisville on Wednesday night in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz