Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.01.2019 09:08
aybe its the fact that hes back in Gothenburg, eating the most Swedish of lunches, meatballs and mashed potatoes. But theres an Antworten

Fifth-ranked Washington had high expectations coming into this season, but the bar has been raised even higher as the Huskies try to stay on a path to the College Football Playoff.The Huskies (6-0, 3-0 Pac-12) are coming off a bye week and shouldnt have to worry about much other than style points Saturday when they take on Oregon State (2-4, 1-2) at Husky Stadium, beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET.If Washington can run the table, win its first conference title since 2000 and go 13-0, it would be a virtual lock for one of the four spots in the playoff.Washington entered the season at No. 14 in the AP poll, which was a lot of faith following the programs 7-6 record in 2015.Weve had that since the start of this season, Washington coach Chris Petersen said about expectations at his Monday press conference. I was so irritated with you guys and you were so irritated with me. So, it hasnt changed. I mean that sincerely. You guys want to keep putting these expectations on these kids and all this stuff. All were trying to do is win the next game. ...Thats one of the big battles that we have as a team, as a coaching staff, is to keep these guys focused on being focused. We had that exact conversation yesterday.The last time out, Washington sophomore quarterback Jake Browning threw for a school-record six touchdown passes and ran for two more scores when the Huskies smacked Oregon 70-21, snapping a 12-game skid to the Ducks.Oregon State has a win over California and a narrow loss to 19th-ranked Utah in its last two games.We have confidence in ourselves, OSU senior receiver Victor Bolden said. We know we can compete with any team in the country.The Beavers challenge is increased because Oregon States top two quarterbacks are unable to play. Starter Darell Garretson will miss the rest of the season with a left ankle injury, and backup Conor Blount is sidelined indefinitely with a left knee injury. Both were hurt in Saturdays 19-14 loss to Utah in wet and windy conditions.That means the Beavers will start third-stringer Marcus McMaryion, a sophomore who has completed only 41 percent of his passes (32 of 76) in his brief playing time over two seasons. True freshman Mason Moran will be pulled off the scout team so he will be ready to play. Coaches still hope to preserve his redshirt season.Another option could be wide receiver Seth Collins, an athletic threat who started seven games at quarterback last season. He has a team-high 26 receptions this season, and has also taken direct snaps from center.Washington is first in the conference in scoring (49.5 points per game) and scoring defense (14.2).The Huskies, after a cupcake non-conference schedule of Rutgers, Idaho and Portland State, needed overtime to win at Arizona, but then beat Stanford and Oregon by a combined 114-27.They are very dominant for most of the time, said Oregon State coach Gary Andersen.They are dominant physically; they are dominant from a speed standpoint. Their quarterback is very, very good at handling the offense, making the plays when they need to, good touch on the ball ... and he has very talented players that hes throwing the ball to and handing off to.On defense, they play with some juice, energy and excitement. There is a lot of talent.Washington has several defensive players who are expected to high NFL draft picks, including five in NFLDraftScout.coms top 100 overall prospects -- safety Budda Baker (No. 32), cornerback Sidney Jones (No. 36), defensive tackle Vita Vea (No. 40), defensive tackle Elijah Qualls (No. 65) and linebacker Azeem Victor (No. 98).Speedy receiver/returner John Ross (30 catches for 371 yards and nine touchdowns) is rated No. 52 by NFLDraftScout.com. Browning (No. 1 nationally in passing efficiency with a rating of 204.9) and running back Myles Gaskin (team-high 599 rushing yards) are true sophomores and not eligible until the 2018 draft.On defense, Washington is able to apply pressure with its front four, allowing it to devote extra personnel in coverage. Thats one of the reasons the Huskies allow only 177.3 passing yards per game, and they figure to make life difficult Saturday for Oregon States new quarterback.This week, Petersen is definitely dealing with high expectations for an easy win.I think one of the things thats been so great about these guys is how theyve competed with an edge, he said. Everything on the outside kind of works against that right now. Nike Shox Cheap Free Shipping . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Cheap Nike Shox Retro . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. http://www.cheapnikeshoxretro.com/ . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Nike Shox Discount .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Nike Shox Outlet Clearance . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. GOTHENBURG, Sweden -- Henrik Lundqvist is fresh off the days workout, an hour on the ice followed by a session at the gym. The New York Rangers goaltender has found a table in the back of the cafeteria at the Frolunda Indians practice center here. Hes way in the back, where he can sit and eat his lunch in peace and quiet.Except that hes being pitched a charity project.The person making his pitch surely feels like hes the most important in the world at the moment, as Lundqvist is focused directly on him, seemingly oblivious to anything else taking place in the cafeteria. The man thanks him, they shake hands, and Lundqvist returns to his lunch.Hes dressed in black, from his New York Yankees cap to his T-shirt, to jeans -- fashionably ripped, just right -- all the way down to his shoes. On his left arm, he has a tattoo of the name and birthday of his first-born daughter, Charlise, and on the blocker side arm is an ode to his second daughter, Juli.Maybe it has something to do with his age -- his dark beard now has a few gray hairs -- or maybe its the fact that hes back in Gothenburg, eating the most Swedish of lunches, meatballs and mashed potatoes. But theres an aura of calmness around Lundqvist, 34.He also looks fit, very fit.In my last years in Sweden, I weighed about 190 pounds, he says in Swedish. Then, when I got to the NHL, I got a little heavier, year by year, until I was close to 200 pounds, where it stayed for years. My last three seasons Ive been back at 190. And now I weigh 185 pounds, which I think is a good weight for me.He says that focus on fitness has helped him keep pace an an ever-more demanding NHL.Playing in the league has become physically a lot tougher, says Lundqvist. The young players who enter the league now are much better prepared for it, and the demands are simply higher. So you have to take care of yourself.In 2012, Lundqvist -- who had been nominated in each of his first three seasons -- finally won the Vezina Trophy. He has been one of the best goalies in the world since he entered the NHL (and arguably even before that) in 2005. In fact, he had never finished outside the top six in Vezina voting since then. Until last season.Lundqvist didnt get a single vote after the 2015-16 season, despite posting the seventh-best save percentage in the league and winning 35 games, tied for fourth in the league, while facing the most shots in the NHL. His save percentage, .920, was only .01 below his career average, and only once had he posted a better even-strength save percentage than last seasons .934.So why didnt he get any love for the Vezina? Maybe Lundqvist has raised the bar a little too high. Or maybe the GMs didnt vote after the regular season after all, because Lundqvists postseason numbers werent pretty. His playoffs save percentage was .867 and his goals-against average was 4.39.Back in Gothenburg, he has made peace with the fact that the Rangers season ended way too early, as he puts it, with a first-round loss to the?Pittsburgh Penguins.It was difficult to analyze because overall, I was pretty happy with the way I played and there were some things that I did very well, but then we were steamrolled at the end. How do you grade that? he says.Hes not looking back, but hes not looking too far forward, either.Thats also tthe one piece of advice the 34-year-old veteran goaltender would give the 23-year-old Henrik Lundqvist when he entered the league.ddddddddddddLive in the now, he says. Of course I had big dreams and goals, but that makes it easy to have expectations that are too high. Maybe you forget to enjoy what you have now. You have to live in the now to truly appreciate it, but also to get the most out of yourself.We [NHLers] have it good. Its fun to play and travel and I think I appreciate it more now than when I was younger, he adds.That does sound like a wise man speaking. Hes focused on the here and now. He has been to the Stanley Cup finals, and while he wants to get back -- and win -- more than anything, he realizes that he cant force his way back.Its silly to look too much ahead. You just try to reset everything, Lundqvist says. Its a long journey there, and everything has to go our way, so you just wipe the slate clean and start from square one. And its mentally consuming to think about the playoffs now. Right now, I think of the next few weeks and coming to the rink, working out well, working on the details of my game.On Monday, Lundqvist reported to Team Swedens World Cup camp held, conveniently for him, in Gothenburg. Just like with the Rangers, all eyes will be on Lundqvist when Tre Kronor begins play. In the last best-on-best tournament, the Sochi Olympics, Sweden reached the final, as Lundqvist played every single minute of the tournament and posted a respectable .943 save percentage.Playing under pressure is a part of being a goaltender, and its inspiring to play well and be a decisive factor in the game, says Lundqvist, who also backstopped Sweden to an Olympic gold in Turin in 2006. Theres the pressure, but theres also the thrill of it.His teammates during that run included Nicklas Lidstrom, Mats Sundin?and Daniel Alfredsson. All three are now Team Sweden management advisers.I think its fun to be with the national team. Its often a little polite in the beginning, very Swedish, but the longer were together, the more we expect from each other, says Lundqvist. You need the accountability to have save success.Its players like Lundqvist who set the tone for the team that now also has a new coach, Rikard Gronborg, with experience coaching U.S. college hockey.Hes very direct, very American in that way, and he knows and understands how the NHL players want to do things, says Lundqvist. But for Sweden, the core concept is the importance of the group. Swedes always put the team first, regardless of the system we may play.Were brought up that way, but in the end, you have to win and you dont win by just having a close-knit group, he adds with a laugh.The smile is still there, and appears quickly and often. The crows feet add character to his movie-star looks. He might be older than all but one --?Roberto Luongo?-- of the goalies who did receive votes for Vezina last season, but hes still just 34. His two idols growing up were Patrick Roy and Dominik Hasek, and both were older than that when they won the Stanley Cup.Seasons do go by faster these days. Is it really my 12th NHL season? he says. That feels a little ... weird. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz