Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.01.2019 09:08
d you dont take anything for granted. I never do, but in my career Ive always been like, `Man, this is an unbelievable moment Iv Antworten

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Now that LeBron James has won a championship for the ages, hes set a loftier goal:Catching Michael Jordan.Long flattered to be mentioned in the same company with Jordan and other NBA legends, James has been hesitant to publicly acknowledge that he wants to be remembered as the greatest in league history.Its time now.Its a personal goal, James told The Associated Press on Monday. I just never brought it up. Its my own personal goal to be able to be greater than great. I think that should be everybodys personal goal.James became a three-time champion when he helped end Clevelands 52-year title drought with a historic comeback from a 3-1 deficit to Golden State in last seasons finals.On Monday, James discussed a variety of topics during a 10-minute interview with the AP after he spoke at the Cavs media day. James touched upon the fear he feels as a parent in light of recent police shootings and violence, his longevity and relentless drive to win and what impact All-Star Kevin Durants signing with the Warriors will have on him.James has revered Jordan since he was a kid. Like every other young basketball player in America, he wanted to be like Mike.He modeled himself after No. 23 on the court and followed some of Air Jordans moves off it as a businessman and sneaker-wearing, multi-million dollar corporation. James has often rejected the obvious comparisons between him and Jordan, but shortly after winning it all this summer with the Cavs, he told Sports Illustrated that my motivation is this ghost Im chasing. The ghost played in Chicago.Jordans spirit has consumed James and continually fueled him. His desire to match the Bulls legend, who won six championships, shouldnt be viewed as anything unusual. He feels everyone should yearn to reach their potential -- and beyond.We should all aim higher.If you work for any company or you work for any designer or anywhere, youre like, `Oh, I aspire to be that guy because hes done it right. Hes the greatest and thats who you look at, he said. So thats always been my personal goal, to use the motivation he gave me as a kid and Ill use it as motivation now as well that I want to get to where he is. Thats never changed. People kind of wanted to turn it into a conversation, but thats my personal goal and thats where I land at.James joked that he needs two more months to recover before starting the new season. But its here as the Cavaliers, for the first time as defending champions, will open training camp Tuesday.James didnt spend much time reflecting this summer because he had other commitments. However, he said the retirements of Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett -- a trio of the hoops icons -- has made him consider his legacy and basketball mortality.At 31, he sees the end of his career for the first time.Yeah, he said. My class is next.James entered the league along with Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, close friends he has hinted at playing with before hanging it up. For now, they are becoming some of the games elder statesmen, a fact accented by a larger patch of gray in James beard.Were next up in line, he said. Weve given the game all we can give. Were the next crew, so it definitely makes you reflect on everything and you dont take anything for granted. I never do, but in my career Ive always been like, `Man, this is an unbelievable moment Ive been put in. I try to give as much as I can. But we on deck.Jamess next challenge is one hes faced before -- to repeat. Its all new to the Cavaliers, who have never been on top and could suffer from a post-championship hangover. James has seen it happen, and hell do all he can so it wont happen this season.Hes going to make the Cavs keep their edge.Im just as hungry as I was before, he said. Its like I havent won. The natural, human nature would be to relax. But you work so hard and then you see what the result is. Why not have that feeling again?Cleveland celebrated its first title since 1964 with a party that carried deep into the summer. It began with a parade through the citys streets, which overflowed and engulfed James and his teammates. It was moving and motivating, something James will treasure for the rest of his life.Incredible, man, he said. Thats what I wanted to do. Thats what I came back for, to allow this city and region to celebrate. To know that I had a hand in making people forget everything that went on in Cleveland sports history, whether it was 60-year-old men and women or 13-year-old boys and girls, its all been incredible.The Cavs path to a repeat could be made harder by Durants decision to join Stephen Curry and Co. in the Bay Area. The move jolted the league. James didnt blink.Its not the first time a superstar has moved -- if anyone knows that, its James. Hes readied his body for the eight-month grind ahead, and there appear no signs of him slowing down soon.When Im done, he said. I feel good.Good enough for 10 more years?Yeah, he said, laughing. That would give me a chance to play with my son or against my son. Hydro Flask Coffee Sale . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Black Friday . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. http://www.hydroflask32oz.com/standard-mouth/24-oz.html . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Black Friday . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Fans looking to walk away with a Vin Scully collectible, besides the bobblehead and coin giveaways at Dodger Stadium this week, will be hard-pressed to find one.Thats because Scully himself requested that anything that was done be limited. Los Angeles Dodgers spokesperson Yvonne Carrasco said Scully approved four different T-shirts, all of which quickly sold out in 10,000-shirt quantities. The top two selling shirts were reordered and have nearly sold out again.There is also no Scully merchandise available on the Dodgers online shop.That doesnt mean the demand isnt there. On eBBay on Thursday, a Scully autographed card sold for $798 and more than 40 bobbleheads from this weeks giveaway sold on the site for more than $60 each.dddddddddddd.Carrasco says the team is unsure of what the availability of Scully items will be during the postseason.Scully, who has broadcast Dodgers games since 1950, will call his final Dodgers home game on Sunday before calling his final game on the road against the San Francisco Giants on Oct. 2. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz