Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.01.2019 09:08
n issues kept him out of the side for eight matches.He got a recall for last Fridays preliminary final against Geelong, after a Antworten

Young Sydney defender Zak Jones has paid tribute to the influence of skipper Jarrad McVeigh as he seeks a dream ending to a breakout AFL campaign which threatened to finish on a sour note.Jones played 14 of Sydneys first 16 games before ankle and concussion issues kept him out of the side for eight matches.He got a recall for last Fridays preliminary final against Geelong, after a calf injury ruled out McVeigh.Jones needed a strong performance to have any hope of retaining his place for Saturdays grand final against Western Bulldogs and produced the goods with one of his best games in Swans colours.The 21-year-old half-back collected a career-high 17 kicks and stood out in the third quarter, when Geelong threw everything at Sydney.Although McVeigh is considered a good chance of playing this week, Jones isnt expected to be the player to make way..Jones himself wasnt sure he had done enough to keep his place, but the fact he was made available to the media this week was a strong sign he will be selected.A grand final appearance after just 30 games would be a career high for Jones, especially after the health issues of recent weeks threatened to undermine his good work earlier in the campaign.Its been real tough, Ive had a few ups and downs, Jones told AAP.No sooner had he recovered from his ankle problem than he was concussed in his comeback game for the Swans reserves in the NEAFL grand final less than three weeks ago.It was pretty crazy. I just wanted to get rid of the headaches and try to train as quick as I could , Jones said.By the end of the week I felt good. The first few days, youre a little bit out of it and a little bit dazed.McVeigh, who has also spent some time on the half-back line this season, was singled out by Jones as a major reason for him taking his game to the next level.Macca has been a massive help for me guiding me in the right spot, Jones said.Jones is poised to play in a grand final before his older brother Nathan, a leader at the Melbourne Demons, who has been an AFL player for eight more seasons than his younger sibling.He said just try treating it as another game, he played a few finals when he was younger, Jones said.Ive tried just keeping calm for this weekend and keeping the energy until this weekend. Air Max 98 Cheap China . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Wholesale Air Max 98 China . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.airmax98outlet.com/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Air Max 98 Cheap . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Air Max 98 Outlet . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. AUBURN, Ala. -- Sean White is still an efficient passer who avoids major blunders, just like in his college debut last season against Mississippi State.Auburns sophomore quarterback also has some of the same issues in finishing drives with seven points instead of three.White made his first start for the Tigers in last seasons meeting with a solid stat line that didnt produce any touchdowns in a 17-9 loss .Scoring touchdowns remains a challenge against Power Five conference defenses leading up to Saturdays rematch in Starkville, Mississippi. Auburn coach Gus Malzahn thinks White has come a long way from that first game when he got the start over a struggling Jeremy Johnson.He was still finding out about himself in college, Malzahn said. We were still finding out about him when he made his first start last year against this group. I thought he did some really good things. Hes a gutty guy. Just the experience factor of being able to run the offense, run the complete offense, I think thats probably the biggest factor.White ranks third in the SEC in passing efficiency and has thrown 99 consecutive passes without an interception. All five of his touchdowns have come against Sun Belt Conference defenses, though. He was held to 140 yards against Clemson and threw his lone interception, then passed for just 126 yards on 18 completions against Texas A&M.White was better in a win over LSU. He threw for 234 yards, but Auburn settled for six field goals in an 18-13 win . Mississippi State limited White and the Tigers to three field goals a year ago when he was a solid 20 for 28 passing for 188 yards.ddddddddddddHe has 10 more starts since then, going into Auburns first road game of the season. White has also connected downfield more, throwing completions of 20-plus yards to eight different receivers.I think Im a lot different, White said. Obviously I think theres so much more experience under my belt, playing in a lot of SEC games, playing in a lot of games and I think that will help me as far as being more comfortable and going on the road in a tough environment.Whites the unquestioned leader of the offense now, but backup John Franklin III has also played in the last four games. Franklin is more the runner, with 203 yards on just 16 carries.Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen does think White can get yards on the ground when Auburn needs them.They have been able to put together some of the things he does well and been able to execute good decision-making to make him an accurate passer, very willing runner, Mullen said. (He) may not be the game breaker that some guys are.Auburn reminds me a lot of how Dak Prescott was a runner for us. He is going to go get you some tough, gritty yards when he needs to and can extend plays and make things happen with his legs when he needs to.---AP Sports Writer David Brandt in Mississippi contributed to this report. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz