Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.01.2019 03:51
1.80 ERA in 24 appearances. The 22-year-old right-hander has struck out 49 and walked seven over 25 innings and held opponents Antworten

SEATTLE -- Edwin Diaz will take over as the Seattle Mariners closer just two months removed from Double-A, replacing struggling Steve Cishek.Manager Scott Servais announced the decision prior to a game Tuesday night against the Red Sox. Cishek blew a three-run lead Sunday in a loss to the Cubs then allowed a tiebreaking homer to Mookie Betts in the ninth inning of a loss against Boston on Monday night.Diaz was promoted from Jackson on June 4 and has a 1.80 ERA in 24 appearances. The 22-year-old right-hander has struck out 49 and walked seven over 25 innings and held opponents scoreless in 20 of his appearances.I like to pitch under pressure. I feel more confident when its a close game, he said. I dont know why but I feel really, really good.Diaz has thrown 8 1/3 consecutive scoreless innings.I will do the same job I do in the seventh or eighth, get three outs and try to win the games, he said.Servais told Diaz and Cishek of the switch after Mondays 2-1 loss.He looks like hes ready to go, Servais said of Diaz.Servais said other relievers, including Cishek, may still be called on to close out games. Right now, though, Diaz is the go-to arm in save situations.He hasnt backed off. He has been very aggressive, Servais said. He believes he belongs in this league. He certainly has produced at a level like he should believe he belongs here.Diazs fastball has peaked at 101.8 mph this season, according to BrooksBaseball.net , and he also throws a slider. Diaz credits veteran reliever Joaquin Benoit with helping him adjust to the big leagues. Benoit was traded to Toronto on July 26.Every start I learn something new, Diaz said. I try to put it into the next start. Right now, I feel 100 percent ready. Nike Roshe Shoes China . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Wholesale Nike Roshe Shoes . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.nikeroshecheap.com/ . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Cheap Nike Roshes For Sale . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Nike Roshe Sneakers On Sale . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia coach Kirby Smart says defensive end Jonathan Ledbetter will undergo intensified education, counseling, and medical assistance after his DUI arrest last weekend.It was Ledbetters second alcohol-related arrest since March.A statement released Monday by Georgia did not indicate what kind of discipline Ledbetter faces to remain on the football team.His first arrest, for using a fake ID and possessing alcohol, resulted in a university-mandated, one-game suspension for student-athletes.Certainly we are disappointed and recognize he has a serious problem, Smart said. We have provided help for him previously and we are committed to providing whatever assistance is necessary for Joonathan that will contribute to immediate improvement but also ensure that his long-term well-being is secure.ddddddddddddLedbetter, a sophomore who was expected to compete for a starting job, apologized in the statement to family, teammates, coaches, the university and Georgia fans.I have a problem and have received an incredible amount of support and treatment through the Athletic Department for the problem, Ledbetter said. For that I am thankful. I ask for everyones support as I continue to receive additional treatment for this disease and work toward a healthy life. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz