Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.01.2019 03:51
ss of making 20,000 limited-edition Perez sunglasses.I decided to split with them. I think it was a very misfortunate comment ab Antworten

Sergio Perez ended a short-lived affiliation with sunglasses brand Hawkers after it made what he felt was an offensive tweet about his native Mexico and Americas president-elect Donald Trump.Perez took exception to a comment the brand made on its Twitter page following the controversial businessmans shock victory in Mondays election.Mexicans, put on these sunglasses so your eyes dont swell when you are building the wall tomorrow, the tweet said, before being deleted -- though not before Perez had seen and replied.Perezs tweet said: Really bad comment. Today I am breaking my relationship with @HawkersMX. I will never let anyone make fun of my country.The topic was raised again at Perezs media session on Thursday at Interlagos ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix. Perez said he decided to end his affiliation with the whole company -- which was in the process of making 20,000 limited-edition Perez sunglasses.I decided to split with them. I think it was a very misfortunate comment about my country, which is not fully related to the brand. It is mainly the community manager, but I have decided to split with the brand because I am not in favour of those comments at all.I didnt see the reason and I didnt find it funny at all. We are basically working on the agreement to split. I feel sorry because it is a great brand. They have done really well, but I am not willing to stay there because basically I think the brand should be in charge of the community manager. I didnt find it funny at all.Although he appreciates the comment was made by one person working for the company, Perez said he had to cut ties out of loyalty to his country.Obviously I am very sorry and [the owners] are very sorry because it is a great brand. I know the owners and they have done incredibly well and I think the relationship was going to be very successful. But my country and my people come first and I want to support and I wont let anyone make fun of my country. It is a shame the brand pays for it because it is a mistake from one person. I am sure he regrets it now but it is how things are sometimes in life.Perez declined to reveal the value of the Hawkers deal.? Authentic Jerseys Cheap . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Cheap Jerseys . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. http://www.cheapjerseysyouth.com/ . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Ferrari boss Maurizio Arrivabene insists he has a fantastic relationship with Sebastian Vettel and says he has no problem with the German showing his emotions in or out of the car.Arrivabene and Vettels relationship has come under scrutiny in the second half of Ferraris winless 2016 campaign. Following Vettels angry radio tirade at the Mexican Grand Prix and subsequent apology to race director Charlie Whiting and the FIA, the German has faced questions about whether he has grown frustrated with Ferraris failure to live up to lofty pre-season expectations this year.Arrivabene has categorically stated Vettel is not losing his patience with Ferrari and in fact welcomes the four-time world champion being upset with finishing so far off first position.I have zero problem with Sebastian, Arrivabene said. I mean, as I said many, many times, Sebastian is quite emotional. Sometimes he looks a bit more Latino than German. I think Christian [Horner] knows the matter like I do.Hes very emotional, hes very passionate, especially when hes driving and its in a racing battle. Its not a question of frustration. Sometimes he can be unhappy as we are unhappy because our expectations are different. But hes not a guy who is giving up; hes a guy that is pushing like hell.Sometimes when the adrenalin is going up to the sky, maybe hes choosing a word more than what is expected, butt then my role, like in Mexico, is also to call him and to invite him to be focused on what hes doing.ddddddddddddArrivabene says his relationship with Vettel is healthy and based on honesty and mutual respect.I spoke every day with Sebastian, and not only after the Mexican race. Somebody maybe thinks we have tension or things like this. No, we are honest with each other. The word honesty must sometimes be put in the script or in the article, because we have an honest, open, straightforward relationship and if you are asking me, we are always in agreement, like all human beings, sometimes yes, sometimes no.We have a fantastic relationship and its based on an honest, day after day feedback. I respect him as a driver, he was four times world champion. Hes putting all of himself into the job that hes doing. A couple of months ago, I said sometimes even too much but it was not a criticism. I want to make it clear, once and forever.Its because hes putting all of himself - he tries to put all of himself into everything hes doing and sometimes you just have to say, like in Mexico, hey Seb, calm down, head down, look in front of you and push. And theres nothing wrong with that so you ask me, you can ask him and you have the same version. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz