Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.01.2019 03:51
otal at Canterbury Golf Club.I knew it was going to be a battle, and I knew a couple under par would be good, DeChambeau said. H Antworten

BEACHWOOD, Ohio -- Bryson DeChambeau shot a 2-under 68 on Saturday to take the third-round lead in the Web.com Tour Finals-opening DAP Championship.DeChambeau, the 22-year-old former SMU player who swept the 2015 NCAA and U.S. Amateur titles, had an 8-under 202 total at Canterbury Golf Club.I knew it was going to be a battle, and I knew a couple under par would be good, DeChambeau said. Hung in there, hit some great iron shots and made a couple clutch putts. Unfortunately, missed a few, but thats the way golf goes.Overnight leader Zack Sucher was a stroke back after a 68, and D.A. Points also had a 68 to reach 6 under. Andres Gonzales (68), Will MacKenzie (69), Trey Mullinax (69), Rory Sabbatini (70) and Stuart Appleby (71) were 5 under. Sabbatini had a hole-in-one on the 176-yard third. He used a 7-iron.The four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and non-members such as DeChambeau who earned enough money to have placed in the top 200 had they been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against one another for tour priority with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Its golf. Its just golf, DeChambeau said. You have to go out there and hit as many greens and fairways as possible and make as many putts. Its cliche but it is what it is, and Im just going to go do that.He hit to 3 feet on the 233-yard par-3 17th to set up his final birdie.I was lucky enough to stick one in there tight on 17, DeChambeau said.Sucher finished the second round Saturday morning, missing a 15-foot par putt on 17 to start and three-putting the 18th for another bogey.I was happy with all of the putts I hit. I was happy with every shot I hit this morning, Sucher said. So I was just like, `Well, well forget about those two and move on.Andrew Beef Johnston was tied for 34th at even par after a 73. The Englishman was eighth in the British Open. Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Discount NCAA Jerseys . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.cheapncaajerseysfastshipping.com/ . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Wholesale NCAA Football Jerseys . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. NCAA Jerseys From China . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. COLUMBIA, S.C. -- South Carolina freshman guard Rakym Felder was arrested Sunday and charged with several counts, including assault, resisting arrest and public disorderly conduct.Felder, a 6-foot-1 shooting guard from New York, is being held at Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center in Richland County, according to the facilitys website.A team spokeswoman said coach Frank Martin was aware of Felders arrest and was gathering more information. Per South Carolina athhletic department policy, Felder is suspended indefinitely.ddddddddddddelder was charged by the Columbia police with simple assault and battery, resisting arrest, public disorderly conduct, failure to stop on police command, a pedestrian on a controlled access highway and use of anothers or altered license or identification card. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz