Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.01.2019 03:52
ing that required surgery and went 3-for-4 with a homer. It appears Altherr is ready to pick up where he left off at the end of Antworten

ATLANTA -- The Philadelphia Phillies plan to get an extended look at outfielder Aaron Altherr, starting with this weekend series against the Atlanta Braves.Altherr returned to the club on Thursday, made his first start since sustaining a wrist injury in spring training that required surgery and went 3-for-4 with a homer. It appears Altherr is ready to pick up where he left off at the end of last season.Im anxious to see him play, Philadelphia manager Pete Mackanin said. Its much better to get a two-month look at him than just a September call-up.The Phillies and Braves play the second game of their four-game series at Turner Field on Friday. Philadelphia sends rookie right-hander Vince Velasquez (8-2, 3.34) against Atlanta rookie Tyrell Jenkins (0-2, 6.17).Altherr was recalled last August and batted .241 with five homers and 22 RBI. After he was recalled, Altherr led the team in runs, triples, extra-base hits, total bases and walks.We want to see him play as much as possible, Mackanin said. If he stays healthy, Ill keep running him out there. Hes an important part of what we want to do.Altherr played in 13 minor league games with four different teams during his rehab assignment. He hit .341 with one homer and six RBI in 41 at-bats.Im definitely excited to get going and get in some situations that I can help the team win, Altherr said.Atlanta, which had only 23 players on its roster Wednesday night, recalled two relievers from Triple-A Gwinnett and went with a nine-man bullpen. Right-hander Jose Ramirez and lefty Matt Marksberry were recalled after the Braves traded starter Lucas Harrell and reliever Dario Alvarez to Texas the previous day.Ramirez made two appearances and pitched two innings in early April and allowed six runs. Ramirez was 3-2 with a 2.18 ERA in 36 appearances with the G-Braves, striking out 45 in 41 1/3 innings.It was the third time Marksberry has played for Atlanta this year, where hes pitched in two games and compiled a 10.80 ERA. He was 0-3 with a 5.01 ERA in 31 relief appearances in 2015, when he made the jump from the Class A level. Marksberry was 4-2 with a 2.32 ERA in 34 combined minor league appearances in 2016.Ramirez has been pitching well, Snitker said. Hes got a great arm. Its just been about trying to get him more consistent. Matt has been here before and hes been pitching well.The Braves will make another pitching move on Friday after optioning starter Matt Wisler to Triple-A following his loss on Thursday. Atlanta must now replace two starters in the rotation, with the most likely candidates being right-handers Casey Kelly and Aaron Blair, who have pitched in the majors this year.Outside consideration may be given to rookie Rob Whalen. The right-hander, who was acquired along with John Gant from the Mets last season, has a 1.93 ERA in three starts for Gwinnett with 18 strikeouts in 18 2/3 innings. Nike Sb Shoes Sale Online . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Nike Sb Outlet Sale . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. http://www.nikesboutlet.com/ .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Nike Sb Shoes For Sale Cheap . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Nike Sb Outlet Store . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. NEW ORLEANS -- Well, things could be worse.The New Orleans Pelicans enter Monday nights game at the Smoothie King Center against the Boston Celtics with a 1-9 record. Since they crawled out of the starting gate 1-11 last season, they are closing in on a repeat of that perverse history.The 5-4 Celtics certainly seem to have an excellent chance to hand the Pelicans their 10th loss of the season, especially since it is unknown if forward Anthony Davis will be at full strength after taking an awkward fall in a 126-99 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night.Davis fell to the floor in pain after making a floater in the lane in the third quarter to draw New Orleans within a point of the Lakers. He got up a minute later, holding his lower right back, and went to the locker room for six minutes.When Davis returned, the Lakers led by 13 points and stretched their advantage to as many as 29 in coasting to the win despite Davis game-high 34 points. No other Pelicans starter scored more than seven points.For an All-Star who is single-handedly carrying the Pelicans -- Davis is averaging 31.3 points, 10.7 rebounds and 3.0 blocks a game -- his back is too valuable for New Orleans to jeopardize his long-term health, even if his absence for even one game would make coach Alvin Gentrys job more difficult.The Pelicans have not won in five home games this season.Were in a position where we have not done very good at home at all, and in this league, you have to take care of business at home because its so difficult to win on the road, Genttry said.ddddddddddddAnd we have not done that.The Celtics defeated the Indiana Pacers 105-99 on the road Friday night with an excellent closing spurt from guards Isaiah Thomas and Avery Bradley, who combined to score Bostons final 16 points.Thomas, who scored 23 against Indiana, is playing despite a sprained left middle index finger. X-rays after the game were negative, but Thomas said it has affected his shooting.I tried but I couldnt feel the ball, Thomas said. I didnt shoot it as good and as much as I usually do. Ill try to figure out what I can do to adjust my shot and get comfortable.I feel like (closing) is our role, thats what we are supposed to do, Bradley said.The Celtics have won four consecutive games against the Pelicans. Thomas averaged 27.0 points in Bostons two-game sweep of the Pelicans last season. Davis scored just 16 points in a 111-93 home loss to the Celtics last December and missed the series finale, a 104-97 road loss, because of a knee injury.The one positive note for the Pelicans has been Davis attitude. Despite his teammates shortcomings, Davis has continued to hustle and say all the right things. He is averaging nearly 38 minutes a game, the third-highest average in the NBA. No big man is logging more minutes.My instinct is to go back in and try to help the team in whatever way I could, Davis said. I love the game. I want to play the game. ... Thats what a leader does. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz