Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.01.2019 03:52
uinness Book of World Records. No big deal, or anything!As first fighter (male or female) to hold titles in boxing and MMA, Holm Antworten

While she may no longer be the UFC bantamweight titleholder, Holly Holm still earned a pretty sweet spot during the weekend. The fighter, who has lost her past two bouts, was officially placed in a little publication youve probably heard of -- The Guinness Book of World Records. No big deal, or anything!As first fighter (male or female) to hold titles in boxing and MMA, Holm is clearly proud of the accomplishment but also says shell use it as motivation to earn her title back.This is a reminder for me to keep pushing forward, she wrote on Instagram. So I will keep learning and improving. I will keep working to be back on top.Something I dreamed of..... To be the first fighter to hold titles in both boxing and MMA. I just received my Guiness book of world records today. I am proud.... However, I would definitely be more proud to still be holding the title I lost. This is a reminder for me to keep pushing forward. I have passion for this life. I still dream of success in everything I do. Its the only way I know how to live. So I will keep learning and improving. I will keep working to be back on top. Thank you to everyone who has supported my career and who continues to support me. I hope you all have a blessed day.A photo posted by Holly Holm (@hollyholm) onSep 9, 2016 at 2:46pm PDTWell, that book is going to make a pretty epic addition to her home library.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Clearance Jerseys New Zeland . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Cheap Jerseys New Zeland Online . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.cheapjerseysnz.com/ . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Cheap Jerseys NZ Authentic . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Discount Jerseys NZ . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The weekly honors continue to roll in for redshirt sophomore setter Allie Monserez, as she was named the espnW Player of the Week on Wednesday (Oct. 19) morning, the website announced in a story by Vicki L. Friedman.Shes a point guard whos not going to score a ton of points but can recognize the open player and get them the ball and can do it without a whole lot of fanfare, UF head coach Mary Wise said in the story. She just delivers a killable ball, and as the season has gone on, shes learned not just how but when to do it.In a pair of UF road victories last week, Monserez, the national leader in assists per set (12.35), posted a double-double in a sweep of LSU and logged a 57-assist outing in a four-set win over defending SEC champion Texas A&M. The Windemere, Fla. natives 57 assists against the Aggies matched her career high-which also tied the highest total by an SEC player in a four-set match this season.Monserez is one of three players in the country to post more than 55 assists in multiple four-set matches this season, and she is the first Gator since Angie McGinnis (2007) to accomplish that feat.Monserezs double-double versus the Tigers, her third of the season, came by way of 32 assists and 16 digs.The Bishop Moore Catholic High School was also named the SEC Player of the Week on MMonday and Sports Imports/AVC National Player of the Week on Tuesday.dddddddddddd.2016 PLAYER OF THE WEEK AWARDSOct. 19 | espnW Player of the Week, Allie MonserezOct. 18 | Sports Imports/AVCA National Player of the Week, Allie MonserezOct. 17 | SEC Player of the Week, Allie MonserezOct. 17 | SEC Defensive Player of the Week, Rhamat AlhassanOct. 10 | SEC Defensive Player of the Week, Rhamat AlhassanSept. 26 | SEC Freshman of the Week, Rachael KramerSept. 26 | SEC Defensive Player of the Week, Caroline KnopSept. 19 | SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Week, Rhamat AlhassanSept. 19 | SEC Setter of the Week, Allie MonserezSept. 12 | SEC Setter of the Week, Allie MonserezAug. 29 | SEC Setter of the Week, Allie MonserezUP NEXTFlorida, now up to No. 8 in the latest RPI rankings, returns to the Lemerand Athletic Center for a four-match homestand.The Gators get their streak of home matches rolling Friday (Oct. 21) against Mississippi State at 7 p.m. ET on SEC Network +, with Tom Collett and Missy Whittemore on the call. UF will follow that up with a Sunday (Oct. 23) match against Georgia at 12 p.m. ET, which will be televised by SEC Network. Courtney Lyle and Missy Whittemore will have the call. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz