Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.01.2019 02:32
nger than last year. I feel smarter. That just comes with age and just being here, he said. Im feeling confident. Its going to b Antworten

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame wide receiver Torii Hunter Jr. is eager to make a name for himself. No offense to dad.Hunter is the son of a popular former major league outfielder who has the same name. The younger Hunter is eager to become well known in his own right.Thats probably one of my biggest motivators, he said. Im definitely trying to make a name for myself and not necessary live in the shadow of my father as Torii Hunters son. You want to be your own person and not always have that attachment to your father. Hes a great guy, but you want to be your own person.The 6-foot, 195-pound senior should get his chance this season. After playing a supporting role last season to first-round NFL draft pick Will Fuller and Chris Brown, Hunter heads into Sundays season opener against Texas as the most experienced receiver for the 10th-ranked Fighting Irish.Thats not saying a lot. No other returning Irish wide receiver had more than one catch last season. Coach Brian Kelly believes Hunter will play well, but said there are still questions.Were not ready to put him up in the category of All-American. Hes got to go prove himself, Kelly said.Hunter was Notre Dames most versatile receiver last season, playing all three receiver positions, and finished fourth in catches with 28 catches for 363 yards and two touchdowns. He played primarily in the slot last season. This season hes expected to play outside where Fuller had 62 catches for 1,258 yards and 14 touchdowns.DeShone Kizer, who will be sharing quarterback duties with Malik Zaire against Texas, said while Hunter doesnt have Fullers speed, he has other skills.Coming from the slot receiver, hes learned to be fearless. Hes learned to run full speed where there are a lot of big guys, Kizer said.Hunter sat out his freshman season because of a slow-healing broken leg sustained in high school and missed the first three games of his sophomore season with a torn groin muscle. Hes seen his role and confidence grow steadily since. He believes hes ready for a big season.Im definitely a lot stronger than last year. I feel smarter. That just comes with age and just being here, he said. Im feeling confident. Its going to be fun. Its going to be fun to go out there and just see what I know and what plays I can make.Hunter, who is from Prosper, Texas, 30 miles north of Dallas, said he was a Longhorns fan and interested in playing at Texas, but wasnt aware he had been offered a scholarship until he received a letter from the coaches saying they were disappointed he had committed to Notre Dame. He also said that after watching the Longhorns beat New Mexico during a visit in 2012 he was disappointed Texas coaches didnt spend time with him.Mack Brown came out of media, he shook my hand and said, `Glad to see you, and just kind of walked by. Thats kind of how it went, he said.Hunter is a two-sport athlete, playing 19 games for the Irish baseball team last spring. He played primarily as a defensive replacement and a pinch runner, making just one start. Despite batting just .182, he was a 23rd-round draft pick of the Los Angeles Angels and signed a contract in June.For now hes focused on showing what he can do in football.Ive got to deliver. The team is counting on me. They named me a captain for a reason. So Ive got to go out there and lead whether its verbally or just going out there and making plays, he said. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Store . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Discount Hockey Jerseys . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.cheapadidashockeyjerseys.com/ . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Authentic . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Hockey Jerseys Outlet . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The 49ers are growing tired of answering questions about their lowest-ranked run defense that allowed 100-yard rushers in seven straight games, which had never been done before.We know what the problems are. We just need to fix them, 49ers linebacker Michael Wilhoite said.Fixing bad tackling and missed assignments wont get any easier Sunday in Arizona. San Francisco is tasked with slowing down the NFLs total yardage leader in running back David Johnson.The last time these team teams played, Johnson became the fourth consecutive running back to eclipse the century mark against the 49ers, running for 157 yards and two touchdowns in a 33-21 victory Oct. 6.Johnson, in his second season, has 1,112 yards from scrimmage through eight games, putting him on pace for more than 2,200. Thats been done by 13 running backs since 2000.I think hes got a unique presence, 49ers coach Chip Kelly said. You dont see a guy with that size that has that athletic ability.The Cardinals have gotten creative with their emerging star by utilizing him in the passing game. Hes second on the team with 35 receptions and 407 yards receiving, behind only Larry Fitzgerald.A lot of different teams throw the ball to their running back, but this guys actually a wide receiver also, 49ers linebacker Eli Harold said. Most guys are a decoy. But they actually have plays designed to get him the ball, so you got to account where he is all the time.Johnson, a third-round pick in 2015, initially went to Northern Iowa as a receiver before adding 20 pounds of muscle to make the transition to running back. But he didnt loose the speed or route-running chops that helped him become a premier dual threat.ddddddddddddHe can run a route tree as a receiver out there, said Kelly. I think thats what makes him such a unique guy to defend and probably one of the most versatile backs that well face.Johnson and the Cardinals (3-4-1) are coming off their bye, while the 49ers (1-7) took their seventh straight loss, 41-23 to the Saints last weekend.Despite the 49ers pace toward becoming the fourth team since the merger to allow more than 3,000 yards rushing, Arizona coach Bruce Arians thinks San Francisco is making small improvements.The 49ers struggles defending the run can be traced back to losing four-time All-Pro NaVorro Bowman to a torn Achilles tendon in Week 4.When you lose leaders, its very hard. The guys that rally the huddle, Arians said. But I still think, I see them getting better. Its a play here and a play there rather than a bunch of plays.By the end of the season, theyre going to be somebody to reckon with.Game notes 49ers WR Torrey Smith (back) returned to practice Wednesday after missing Tuesdays session . . . Kelly said DT Arik Armstead is expected to have surgery to repair his left shoulder within the week. Armstead was placed on injured reserve Tuesday . . . RB Carlos Hyde continues to practice in a non-contact jersey after sustaining a shoulder injury Oct. 16. He hasnt appeared in a game since.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz