Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.01.2019 02:32
restricted the Raptors to 5-for-24 shooting, outscoring them 32-15 and ending the half on a 21-4 run to seize a 66-53 lead at th Antworten

TORONTO -- Drake Night or not, the Golden State Warriors pushed aside the Toronto Raptors.Though the Canadian rapper and Toronto Raptors global ambassador had never had to witness his hometown team losing on his special night the first three years it had been held, he was powerless to stop the star-studded Warriors leaving town with a 127-121 victory Wednesday night.It didnt stop him chirping the Golden State bench at various points, particularly in the first quarter when the Raptors were up by 10 points.Hes been talking junk for a couple weeks now, talking about they were going to beat us and that its Drake night, Draymond Green. He may be a little disappointed.Stephen Curry had 35 points and Kevin Durant added 30 in the victory, the Warriors fifth straight overall as well as their fifth consecutive win over Toronto.While Golden State coach Steve Kerr was a little upset at how the first quarter unfolded, giving up 38 points to the Raptors, he termed the second quarter, one of the best quarters weve played.Case in point, the Warriors restricted the Raptors to 5-for-24 shooting, outscoring them 32-15 and ending the half on a 21-4 run to seize a 66-53 lead at the break. The 66 points were the most the Raptors have given up in a first half at home since surrendering 71 to the Los Angeles Clippers on Jan. 25, 2014.While incorporating Durant into the offense remains a work in progress, the team continued to share the ball around the likes of former most valuable players Curry and Durant, with the team finishing with 33 assists on 44 baskets. It was the seventh time this season that the team has had 30-plus assists.Offensively were moving the ball, no one is in each others way and were making shots, Durant said. We could have had 40 assists tonight.DeMar DeRozan had a team-high 34 points for the Raptors, while Kyle Lowry added 24 as Toronto lost back-to-back games for the first time this year. Toronto lost 121-117 in Cleveland against the NBA-champion Cavaliers Tuesday night.DeRozan, who was 17 for 17 from the free-throw line, is the first NBA player with nine 30-point games in his teams first 11 games since former Chicago Bulls superstar Michael Jordan in 1987-88.It was scant consolation for the NBAs leading scorer, who is averaging 33.3 points per game.We played both of the best teams in the NBA, he said. We were right there with them and had a couple stretches where we could put it away. We gave it away.TIP INS:Warriors: Kerr is one win away from the 150th coaching victory of his career. With 33 assists and a 50.6 success rate from the field, the Warriors set a franchise record with a fifth straight game with at least 30 assists and shooting over 50 percent. ... With 10 field goals made, Curry moved past Joe Barry Carroll (4,010) for eight place on Golden States career list.Raptors: Along with Brooklyn, Toronto is the only team to face Cleveland and Golden State in back-to-back games. ... The Raptors out-rebounded Golden State 46-35. The Raptors dropped to 5-2 this season when DeRozan and Lowry combine to score 50 or more points.ENJOYING THE VIEWS:Drake wore a shirt bearing the likeness of ESPNs Doris Burke as well as the words Woman Crush Everyday, Drake explained that hes a big fan of Burke. He then sat courtside as the Raptors wore their Drake-inspired black-and-gold uniforms.ITS GOTTA BE THE SHOES:The shirt was really nice but his boots were so bad and I was a little disappointed in his outfit overall. Its Drake Night; youve got to bring better boots that that. -- Green on the all-black clothing and footwear Drake chose to wear on his special night.UP NEXT:Warriors: Continue four-game trip in Boston on Friday night, where they have won three straight against the Celtics.Raptors: Visit Denver on Friday night to wrap up the season series with the Nuggets. Under Armour Clearance Sale . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Wholesale Under Armour Shoes China . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. http://www.cheapuashoes.com/ . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Under Armour China Wholesale .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Discount Under Armour Shoes .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament.ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Ndamukong Suh went to the front of the line to lead the way. And when it wasnt Suhs turn, he had words of encouragement -- which included a playful jab -- for his fellow defensive linemen. "OK, fat boy!" Suh screamed at Nick Fairley as the beefy tackle picked up and put down tennis balls as he sprinted around the path of a figure eight. "I see you, Zig!" Suh later shouted at rookie Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah. In Suhs first three seasons, the defensive tackle deferred leadership responsibilities to Kyle Vanden Bosch, Corey Williams and Cliff Avril. Those three veterans are gone, leaving Suh with a chance to lead, even if its just his group for now. Defensive end Willie Young has seen Suh take advantage of the opportunity during this weeks minicamp. "Hes definitely stepped it up," Young said Wednesday. "His actions say a lot." Suh shrugged off the changes others are seeing from him this week. "Im just being me," he said in an interview with The Associated Press. "We had senior leadership with guys who earned their place in the league and I only spoke up when I felt like I needed to. The same thing happened at Nebraska, where it wasnt until my junior or senior years that I got more vocal." Unlike Cornhuskers coach Bo Pelini, who encouraged Suh to be a leader of the team and face of the program, Lions coach Jim Schwartz isnt pushing for Suh to do more than make plays to help Detroit win. Suhs statistics have slipped since his rookie year in 2010, when the No. 2 overall pick had 49 solo tackles, including 10 sacks. He made fewer tackles in each of the next two years with four- and eight-sack seasons. "As a defensive tackle, sometimes you have to create plays for others that dont result in a statistic," Suh said. "Im fine with that as long as the job gets done and we win." In the meantime, Suh has developed a reputation as a dirty player. He was fined $30,000 last season for unnecessary roughness when his cleat collided with Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin area.dddddddddddd The league suspended Suh for two games in 2010 for stomping on Green Bays Evan Dietrich-Smith. That Thanksgiving game came during a season in which he roughed up QBs in questionable ways. Hes hoping for a drama-free, successful 2013. "You always want to be recognized for what you do on the field to help your team win," Suh told The AP. "All the other nonsense and noise, to me, its over." Suh doesnt think he should be labeled a dirty player. "Look at my track record," he said. "Habits are things you continuously do." Suh has regularly done unique activities with his free time during offseasons. He appeared on the ABC reality show "Splash" earlier this year and was previously on a reality dating show and in a car race. "I had a great experience and got some friendships out of Splash, and from an athletic standpoint, it was a chance to challenge myself outside of my comfort zone," Suh said. "Being able to adapt to different elements is something I pride myself on." Detroits leadership structure on defence was altered as soon as Vanden Bosch was released in February and when the team didnt re-sign Avril and Williams as free agents. Defensive co-ordinator Gunther Cunningham recalled being told by one of the teams strength coaches that Suh was doing a good job of leading his group. "Hes being a real team guy and hasnt lost his ability," Cunningham said. "So, thats a good thing." Suh said it would be great if his extra efforts lead to him becoming a team captain. "It would be a tremendous honour for my peers to vote for me to lead them," he said. NOTES: RB Reggie Bush said he wasnt concerned about "tweaking" an ankle after catching a short pass and falling during a drill Wednesday. ... The Lions will have a minicamp practice Thursday, then players will have a break before training camp next month. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz