Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.01.2019 07:43
Showalter considered taking Matt Wieters out of the game after the catcher took a hard foul ball off his mask in the fifth inni Antworten

BALTIMORE -- Baltimore Orioles manager Buck Showalter considered taking Matt Wieters out of the game after the catcher took a hard foul ball off his mask in the fifth inning.That proved to be a game-changing decision.Wieters hit a go-ahead, two-run homer off Jason Grilli in the eighth to lead the Orioles to a 5-3 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday night.Baltimore pulled within three games of the first-place Blue Jays, who had a four-game winning streak snapped. After losing the opener 5-1, the Orioles will look to gain more ground in the series finale Wednesday.Its a big game, Wieters said. Were going to be playing a lot of teams in the division, so there are going to be a lot of big games. I think the key is to be able to enjoy this one and move on tomorrow. Weve got to come back and win another one tomorrow.Michael Saunders drilled a two-run shot off Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez that tied the game 3-3 in the seventh.In the eighth, Jonathan Schoop walked and Wieters homered off Grilli (4-2), his 12th of the season.Matt took a ball right in the kisser tonight and Ive seen a lot of people come out of the game, Showalter said. We would have taken him out of the game, mostly because he took one in the same place last night.Brad Brach (8-2) picked up the win with 1 1/3 scoreless innings. Zach Britton got his league-leading 39th save.Blue Jays left-hander J.A. Happ fell short of tying Bostons Rick Porcello for the major league lead with 18 wins. Happ allowed three runs and six hits with three strikeouts over 6 1/3 innings.I wasnt at my best tonight but this is an elite team, especially at home, Happ said. Theyre tough. I think I made a couple mistakes; they made me pay. But we battled them all night. I gave us what I had tonight, which wasnt a ton but it was enough to keep us in the ballgame.Manny Machado hit his 34th homer of the season and 100th of his career for Baltimore. Steve Pearce went deep for the 13th time this season.Baltimores Pedro Alvarez, who got a rare start against a left-hander, managed two hits against Happ and is 6 for 12 in his career against him.Jimenez started in place of the injured Chris Tillman and allowed three runs and nine hits with three strikeouts over 6 2/3 innings.After first couple of innings, Jimenez said, I was able to use my sinker a lot. It was really good, everything was down, and we got a lot of guys hitting ground balls.The Blue Jays took a 1-0 lead in the second on a two-out, RBI single by Kevin Pillar. Jimenez then retired the next eight batters before allowing another single to Pillar in the fifth.Pearce tied the game 1-1 with a homer in the bottom half of that inning. Two batters later, Machado drove Happs 0-1 pitch over the wall in center field for a two-run homer that gave Baltimore the lead.THE BIG TENThe Orioles have three players -- Chris Davis, Machado and Mark Trumbo -- with at least 10 home runs in August. Its the first time in club history they accomplished that feat.MOVESOrioles: RHP Logan Ondrusek and OF Julio Borbon were outrighted to Double-A Bowie. Both players were designated for assignment over the weekend and cleared waivers.TRAINERS ROOMOrioles: CF Adam Jones performed drills but was held out of the lineup for the fourth consecutive game with a left hamstring strain. ... Tillman (right shoulder bursitis) could potentially throw off a mound this weekend. However, the original target dates of Sept. 9 or 10 for his next start appear unlikely, Showalter said.UP NEXTBlue Jays: Aaron Sanchez (12-2, 2.99 ERA) will be recalled from Class-A Dunedin to make the start. He spent the past 10 days in the minors to limit his innings. Sanchez has gone 2-0 with a 4.50 ERA in three starts against Baltimore this season.Orioles: Yovani Gallardo (4-6, 5.59 ERA) has lost his past three decisions. In his last outing against the Yankees, he lasted just 1 1/3 innings, allowing eight runs and six hits. Hydro Flask 64 Oz Sale . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. White Ombre Hydro Flask 40 oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.hydroflaskwaterbottleuk.com/ombre-hydro-flask-64-oz-wide-mouth-mint-water-bottle.html . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Ombre Hydro Flask 40 oz Wide Mouth Flamingo Water Bottle . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. 21 oz Ombre Hydro Flask Sport Cap Standard Mouth Olive . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. -- David Burrell scored 21 points on 8-of-8 shooting from the field, and six players scored in double figures for East Tennessee State in a 96-59 season-opening win over Fordham on Friday night.Burrell, who played just 16 minutes, made all four 3-pointers as the Buccaneers combined to make 12 of 23 attempts from beyond the arc.East Tennessee State led 47-37 at the break and scored the first 11 points of the second half to build a 21-point lead. TThe Bucs shot 70 percent in the second half (14 of 20) and 63 percent overall.ddddddddddddT.J. Cromer had 16 points for ETSU and A.J. Merriweather 13.Graduate transfer Javontae Hawkins had 18 points in his Fordham debut after averaging 17 points per game last season at Eastern Kentucky. David Pekarek and Antwoine Anderson added 11 apiece. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz