Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.01.2019 07:43
ints and Wilson Chandler 17 as Denver scored 38 points in the first quarter against Portland on Thursday night and never trailed Antworten

Carmelo Anthony returns to the roots of his NBA career on Saturday night. Whether he will be in uniform is uncertain.Anthonys New York Knicks (14-12) wrap up their five-game road trip against the Denver Nuggets but the star forwards status is questionable going into the game. He was a late scratch in Thursdays 103-90 loss at Golden State due to a right shoulder injury.Before the injury, Anthony had talked about sitting out games to rest, a practice that has gained popularity among NBA coaches in recent years. Earlier this week the reigning champs, the Cleveland Cavaliers, didnt bring stars LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love on a one-game road trip to Memphis.I think everyone needs a rest day, to be honest with you, Anthony told Newsday. I think if youre an NBA player, professional athlete, you need a rest day. Its a matter of when you take it, how you take it. The decision is not just mine, its a collective as a whole. Whatever is the best situation for that individual.Derrick Rose (lower back injury) also missed the game against the Warriors. New York trailed by as many as 25 before making it a respectable score in the fourth quarter.Nuggets fans hope Anthony suits up for his one trip to Pepsi Center, where he cut his professional teeth. He was the third overall pick in 2003 and helped Denver (10-16) reach the playoffs in each of his seven full seasons with the team and the Western Conference finals in 2009.The Nuggets traded him to New York in February 2011 in a 10-player, three-team blockbuster deal. Only Anthony remains with the Knicks while Denver still has Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler on the roster from the trade.Not only are they on the roster, they are, for the time being, starting together. Coach Michael Malone had been bringing Chandler off the bench when Gallinari is healthy, but after Denvers recent struggles he had them on the floor together from the opening tip.Malone also put Nikola Jokic back at center to start and Gary Harris at shooting guard in his return to the lineup.It worked out well. Gallinari scored 27 points and Wilson Chandler 17 as Denver scored 38 points in the first quarter against Portland on Thursday night and never trailed in beating the Trail Blazers by 12.Those guys responded, Malone said after the game.The Nuggets snapped a three-game home losing streak with the victory and want to build on that with a game against the Knicks. New York is 2-2 on the road trip, but if Anthony and Rose do not play it will make it tougher to finish the Western Conference swing with a winning mark.Anthony said he hurt his shoulder against the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday, and when he went through drills Thursday morning the pain was too much.When I was doing workouts and not being full strength, there was no way I could get out there (Thursday) night, Anthony told Newsday.Rose missed two games last week with the back injury and aggravated it in Phoenix on Tuesday. Before the game against Golden State he sounded hopeful he could return Saturday.Just got to be smart about it, he told Newsday. Its frustrating as hell, but just have to be smart about it. Its improving, but its not where I want it to be, so Im looking for hopefully playing in Denver. Nike Basketball Shoes Wholesale . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Nike Basketball Shoes Outlet . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. http://www.nikebasketballshoesclearance.com/ . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Nike Basketball Shoes Cheap . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Cheap Wholesale Nike Basketball Shoes . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night.The Boston Bruins will try to take a commanding lead in the Stanley Cup Final tonight, as they host the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 4 from TD Garden. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 and TSN Radio 690 and follow along on TSN.cas GameTracker at 8pm et/5pm pt. After losing Game 1 in a triple overtime, the Bruins have taken two in a row to grab a 2-1 edge in this best-of-seven set. Boston notched a 2-1 OT victory in Saturdays Game 2 battle in Chicago and then recorded a 2-0 triumph in Mondays clash at TD Garden. Chicago had its worst outing of the series in Game 3, but this years Presidents Trophy winners have a chance to tie the series on Wednesday. If the Blackhawks lose Game 4, however, theyll be faced with an elimination game when the teams meet again in Chicago on Saturday. Boston is 8-2 at home in the playoffs this year while Chicago is just 3-5 on the road. The visiting Blackhawks couldnt solve Tuukka Rask in Game 3, as Bostons goaltender stopped 28 shots for his third shutout of the playoffs. Rask has turned aside 120-of-125 shots so far in this series and is sporting a 1.64 goals against average in 19 playoff games this spring. "I mean, they had shots, but most of them came from the outside," said Rask. "We eliminated a lot of those rebound opportunities. I think thats something that every team likes to do, and we succeeded today." Boston received second-period goals from Daniel Paille and Patrice Bergeron on Monday, then turned to its goaltender in the third period to preserve the lead. Paille scored for the second straight game, while Bergeron dominated the faceoff circle, winning 24 of his 28 draws in Game 3. Jaromir Jagr registered an assist on Bergerons goal, giving him 197 playoff points in his career and moving the Czech star into sole possession of fifth place on the NHLs all-time list, one ahead of Paul Coffey. Jagr, who has no goals and eight assists in thiis postseason, is the only player never to have worn an Edmonton uniform in the top-five in playoff points.ddddddddddddWayne Gretzky (382), Mark Messier (295), Jari Kurri (233) and Glenn Anderson (214) are in spots 1-4. Chicago received a 33-save effort from Corey Crawford on Monday, but the club couldnt overcome the absence of star winger Marian Hossa, who was a late scratch for Game 3. The good news is the unspecified upper-body injury wont hold him out of tonights game, even though he did not skate this morning. Jamal Mayers skated on the second line, possibly holding a spot, while Ben Smith skated with the extra line. The likely return of Hossa, who was replaced by Smith in the lineup on Monday, could spark the struggling Chicago power play, which went 0-for-5 with the man advantage on Monday. The Blackhawks have failed to score on 11 power- play chances in this series and the club is just 7-for-62 on the man advantage in this postseason. "They box you out. They got big bodies. They blocked shots," said Quenneville about Bostons success on the penalty kill. "I think we had some chances to get some pucks through the net, we didnt. Our entries werent great. Thats something you want to look at." From a historical sense, Chicago needs to take Game 4 to have a realistic shot at winning this series. Although the Blackhawks came back from down 3-1 to defeat Detroit in the second round of this years playoffs, only one team in NHL history -- the 1942 Toronto Maple Leafs -- has ever come back to win a Stanley Cup Finals series after trailing three games to one. The Leafs erased a 3-0 deficit in that series to against the Red Wings. This series marks the first time Original Six franchises have met in the Stanley Cup Finals since 1979, when Montreal defeated the New York Rangers in five games. Boston has won five of the six postseason meetings with Chicago. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz