Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.01.2019 06:59
um in claiming their first title with a 14-12 win over Melbourne.Gallens words made reference to former Sharks coach Jack Gibson Antworten

Turn your porch lights off because we are coming home with the trophy.With those words Cronulla skipper Paul Gallen heralded the end of rugby leagues longest running premiership drought.The Sharks ended 49 years of agony on Sunday at ANZ Stadium in claiming their first title with a 14-12 win over Melbourne.Gallens words made reference to former Sharks coach Jack Gibsons famous quote: Waiting for Cronulla to win the premiership is like leaving the porch light on for Harold Holt.And his words will likely forever be linked to the Sharks maiden premiership win as Gibsons quote borrowed from the Wizard of Oz: Ding dong the witch is dead, is linked to Parramattas first premiership win in 1981.I thought I was going to pass out at the end there, Gallen said after the win against Melbourne.We wanted it more, that was what it boiled down to.It means so much to the club, to all the former players who have busted their backsides.This club, this brand has to be one of the most resilient in sport.It was only two years ago Cronulla claimed the wooden spoon after the ASADA drama resulted in coach Shane Flanagan being suspended for a season and 17 former and current players were banned.This club has been broken, it has gone broke a few times, Gallen said.And we had all those dramas a few years ago.With people trying to destroy the club and people trying to destroy individuals.I am just so proud of the boys. Asics Magasin France . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Acheter Asics Pas Cher .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http://www.franceasics.fr/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Asics France Soldes .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Site Asics Pas Cher . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Football Federation Australia has rejected Adelaide Uniteds request to bar referee Shaun Evans from future A-League games involving the Reds.Adelaide chairman Greg Griffen wrote to the FFA, angered at Evans officiating in the Reds loss to Western Sydney last Friday night.But an FFA spokesman says the league wont have clubs dictating the choice of referees.Adelaide made the request after Evans failed to send off Wanderer Jack Clisby for a crude tackle which injured Reds star Sergio Cirio.Clisby was issued a yellow card for the tackle which resulted in Cirio suffering medial ligament damage to his right knee - an injury to sideline the Spaniard for upto 10 weeks.There was no malice in the tackle, Clisby told reporters in Sydney on Tuesday.It was just one of those things .dddddddddddd.. I do wish Cirio all the best. I did message him last night wishing him a speedy recovery. It was never intentional to hurt the player. He appreciated the text.Adelaide will likely replace Cirio with fellow winger Ryan Kitto for their home grudge match against Melbourne Victory on Saturday night.Kitto said Clisbys tackle was disappointing.You dont like to see that, Kitto told reporters in Adelaide on Tuesday.And consequently for him to come off was very disappointing but that is football, it happens, and we move on.I dont think anyone goes out there to hurt anybody, it is just disappointing how it has happened. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz