Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.01.2019 06:59
said, except for these kind of things.Wade was welcomed with applause and hugs when he walked into the arena, more cheers when Antworten

MIAMI -- Dwyane Wade has probably been in the arena the Miami Heat call home thousands of times, so he certainly still remembered how to get there on Thursday.Knowing where he was supposed to be, that was an issue.Opposite side of the building, Wade said. I really did not know where to go.Once he got inside, everything -- the sense of direction, the emotions, even the competitive juices -- all came back to him. Wade played in Miami as an opponent for the first time, he and the Chicago Bulls making their lone appearance of the season in the arena where he was revered for years and before a crowd that let him know time and time again how much hes still appreciated.Little different, Wade said. I wont use the word `weird. Ill use the word `different.Different feeling, his usual result: Wade left Miami a winner. He scored 13 points, and the Bulls beat the Heat 98-95.Weird game, man. Its one of the weirdest games Ive ever played in, Wade said. Im glad its over. Im glad we got a win.It was a night he simultaneously awaited and dreaded, for plenty of reasons. Wade left the Heat as a free agent last summer, signed with his hometown Bulls and when the schedule came out the first thing to check was when he would be back in Miami. The trip wasnt even going to last 24 hours, barely long enough to go see the house he still owns and spend a tiny bit of time in the city he still adores.I dont get emotional about anything, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said, except for these kind of things.Wade was welcomed with applause and hugs when he walked into the arena, more cheers when he ran out for warmups, then got a big ovation when he was introduced -- last, just like when he played in Miami. And then came the signature moment, the sold-out crowd rising to its feet as a video montage of some of his best Miami moments played.Everyone in the building, even the referees, had eyes on the video screens during that tribute. When it ended, Wade stepped back onto the floor and blew appreciative kisses to the crowd.And when he made two late free throws to help secure the win, yes, he got booed.But after the final buzzer, it was all love.Wade hugged plenty of his former teammates, made special trips over to greet the wife of Heat managing general partner Micky Arison and general manager Andy Elisburg, then saluted the fans who stayed to watch him leave the floor -- long after every other player departed.Heat President Pat Riley and Wade still havent spoken since the summer, but that will come. Riley revealed weeks ago that he was working on a long email to Wade, but it wasnt sent until the last couple of days. Wade said he has the email, but hasnt had time to read Rileys words yet.Theres nothing to squash in my eyes, Wade said. Ive spoken through you guys and hes heard me very loud and clear. Im just appreciative of Pat and what we created together here in Miami.Wade soaked in everything he could on this trip.First, he slept in the house he still owns -- the first whiff of the air freshener early Thursday made him happy, and wife Gabrielle Union (who wasnt on the trip because of work) wanted to know how good their bed felt. He had some Bulls teammates over before the game, then got stuck in some traffic getting to the arena.As he ran out of the visiting-team tunnel for the first time for warmups, he tried desperately to keep a stoic expression on his face as he stepped onto the court.It didnt even last a minute. The first ovation of the night took care of that.Well deserved, Spoelstra said.During the national anthem, Wades eyes were going in all directions. He peeked at the crowd, many of whom wore jerseys and shirts bearing his name. He nodded toward some of the familiar faces on the Miami side of the floor. And then he stared at the eight championship banners -- five for Eastern Conference titles, three more for NBA crowns.Pretty cool, Wade said.And yes, they even cheered him when he scored for the first time on Thursday night. One fan even went a little overboard in the fourth quarter, running on the court with a shirt asking Wade to come back to Miami.The Bulls are his present. The Heat are his past. His future, who knows what that will bring?I wouldnt change it for the world, Wade said. I couldnt have asked when I was a kid, I couldnt get on my knees and ask God for a better pro career and the start and finish of it. Womens Air Max 2018 .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Black 2018 Air Max Online . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.airmaxchina.com/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Wholesale Air Max 97 . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Nike Air Max From China .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. PITTSBURGH -- When Jim Rutherford arrived in Pittsburgh in the summer of 2014, he figured hed be around two or three years tops. Its one promise the general manager is happy to break.The Penguins signed Rutherford to a new three-year contract Friday just two weeks removed from the franchises fourth Stanley Cup -- one that had Rutherfords fingerprints all over it.Everything Jim said he was going to do from the first interview we talked to him, hes accomplished, Penguins president and CEO David Morehouse said.The Penguins lured Rutherford, 67, to Pittsburgh two years ago and tasked him with overhauling a talented but underachieving roster. He rebuilt the team on the fly around stars Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin.After a bumpy start in 2014-15 -- which ended with a meek first-round playoff exit against the New York Rangers -- the Penguins took off last December after Rutherford fired coach Mike Johnston and replaced him with Mike Sullivan.Youre not going to walk right in and figure that out, Rutherford said. After my first year here, I had a very good handle on how it works.Rutherford made a series of moves focused on depth and speed, bringing in forwards Phil Kessel, Nick Bonino, Carl Hagelin, Eric Fehr and Matt Cullen along with defenseman Trevor Daley. Over half of Pittsburghs goals during its run to the Stanley Cup (40 of 73) were scored by players acquired by Rutherford.I like to build with balance throughout the lineup, Rutherford said. Preessure is going to build on your star players, but .dddddddddddd.. if you can get those guys in your third and fourth lines winning games for you, youre well on your way to having a good team.Rutherford is the first general manager of the expansion era (post-1967) to lead multiple franchises to championships. He was in Carolina when the Hurricanes won their only Cup in 2006 but had moved to a different role when Pittsburgh reached out after firing Ray Shero in 2014. He declined to speculate on whether this latest deal will be his last. He will be 70 when it expires in 2019.When I stepped down in Carolina, I thought that was it, Rutherford said. Now its a few more years. For a lot of years people have asked me [how long] Im going to do this. Most of the guys that ask me, Ive outlasted them all.Pittsburgh was otherwise quiet during the opening day of free agency, signing forward Tom Sestito and defensemen Steve Oleksy and Stuart Percy to two-way contracts. The team also added defensemen Cameron Gaunce, Chad Ruhwedel and David Warsofsky.Two familiar faces, however, left the Penguins. Defenseman Ben Lovejoy signed with New Jersey, and backup goaltender Jeff Zatkoff agreed to terms with the Los Angeles Kings. Cullen, who just completed his 19th year by winning his second Cup, is considering coming back for another season. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz